Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if anyone's answered you yet, but since I absolutely cannot resist a dig at this book: it's interesting that you ask that - as this book was originally written as a fanfic of twilight - all she did was change the edwards and bellas for....whatever names she ended up using. guess she forgot the edit out the sparkly vampire bits :floorlaugh:

disclaimer: I havent read it, I could not possibly get that bored but hey to each their own, have at it :D

Ital I read it:what: and really cant understand the reviews. Than again couldn't understand the twighlight attraction:moo:

Good morning everyone!

After a couple of weeks of not looking at JB's book numbers, but following here when it was posted, it was a surprise to me this morning to see this:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,421 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#95 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

I really don't understand their rankings, but I'm liking that number a lot.

:seeya: Hi Jose.

Hi All, I was looking through the books last night and was surprised to see on the Kindle page an advertisement for B.'s book. The author was listed as (is it) Goldbogen.Baez wasnt mentioned. That sort of surprised me, wonder if it surprised Goldbogen? Its rating was two and one half stars.:seeya:

AZ, could George or Cindy of been charged with Accessory after the fact?

I guess the big question did Jose know when and where Casey dumped Caylee and if so would he of been one also? One of those three knew Caylee was in the woods. Too many people going through those woods connected to the Anthonys.

Every time I read a question asking if somone could be charged with something in this case I'm always hoping AZ will say "yes". I just want someone to be charged with something. Hopefully something will come of the lying charges against FCA :)

I dont know if anyone's answered you yet, but since I absolutely cannot resist a dig at this book: it's interesting that you ask that - as this book was originally written as a fanfic of twilight - all she did was change the edwards and bellas for....whatever names she ended up using. guess she forgot the edit out the sparkly vampire bits :floorlaugh:

disclaimer: I havent read it, I could not possibly get that bored but hey to each their own, have at it :D

WELL... It is a little hard to listen to the person doing the reading, it's the tone of her voice, just a little irretating. It is starting to get "interesting" so I'll put up with her voice for awhile longer :) I need to see how far Anna will go. What I really need to do is get over to the Fifty Shades of Grey thread LOL

Every time I read a question asking if somone could be charged with something in this case I'm always hoping AZ will say "yes". I just want someone to be charged with something. Hopefully something will come of the lying charges against FCA :)

Grammie, I'm praying with everything in me that this ZG is the beginning of a downward spiral for every last one of them. I hope this is what kicks Karma or what you sow so you shall reap into full gear & it continues to snowball from there. One day KC will get hers 10 fold worse then a guilty verdict. Mark my words.

Hi All, I was looking through the books last night and was surprised to see on the Kindle page an advertisement for B.'s book. The author was listed as (is it) Goldbogen.Baez wasnt mentioned. That sort of surprised me, wonder if it surprised Goldbogen? Its rating was two and one half stars.:seeya:

Interesting - I checked and didn't see that at all, but I've never been known to check his kindle price. But I do check his book price :floorlaugh: so what they were kind enough to offer me was a two set with Jeff Ashton for $35.00 .....:banghead:

If I was Jeff I'd be putting an end to that!!

So....perusing reviews again. I'm more than a little perplexed that they seem to come in clusters. There have been five written in the last day: a 3, a 4 and three fives.

I bet you won't be surprised when I tell you that they're almost all five sentences (one actually stretched it all the way to eleven!) and under. Without looking, I bet most of you can guess the common phrases, too.

So....perusing reviews again. I'm more than a little perplexed that they seem to come in clusters. There have been five written in the last day: a 3, a 4 and three fives.

I bet you won't be surprised when I tell you that they're almost all five sentences (one actually stretched it all the way to eleven!) and under. Without looking, I bet most of you can guess the common phrases, too.

LOL I know I know "I just couldn't put it down" "It was so well written"

Well, as we say in Canada - what a crock! :floorlaugh: I just wish everyone who reads the reviews and has a account hops in and says - hey - hello sock puppet! Sorry LambChop.....

I doubt FCA care's one iota about Shirley . However I'd bet she show up for an inheritance.

LOL I know I know "I just couldn't put it down" "It was so well written"

grammie, You forgot "Brilliant" and "This book changed my mind, I thought she was guilty.....blah, blah, blah". :floorlaugh:

I did not read the whole article, I got as far as reading where it says FCA is close to her Grandmother. Really???? So close she felt it was OK to steal from her!

Cindy spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member