Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for me...lol. I just hope I can find the instructions when I feel the urge to multi-quote come on.

INSTRUCTIONS????? Where?

RR0004, I know you have been sick and have been thinking of you and praying for you.

I went through a really tough time recently with my health and was on a ventilator for 6 weeks. God had a iereason for me living, even the doctors said I should have died.

Same for me...lol. I just hope I can find the instructions when I feel the urge to multi-quote come on.

Hang on...are we talking multi quoting a post??? Gawd, of all days to be snowed under at work. I'll have to read up because I HAVE NEVER been able to do it and was too lazy to go find it on the tips and tricks thread.

This is so funny - what a bunch we are! I remember back when i read for the first year before I joined and thought wow - these guys are so smart and cool and look at all that multi-quoting - I was scared to join.

Well I finally did and never did learn how to multi-quote! And never mind any comments about not learning smart either...:floorlaugh:

Yes, oh yes. I think I hung around here for a good year and a half before I joined as I was scared to death too, never minding all the fancy things that people could do. Talk about being green with envy and of course still am.

We need certificates for what we accomplished today. :woohoo::woohoo:

:floorlaugh: Doesn't take much to make us happy, does it? lol My kids probably could have figured this out when they were 8. They still laugh at me when I ask some simple question about the internet. I admit I'm over 60 :floorlaugh:

I had seen the button but gave up on it when it wouldn't open. Now it feels like an epiphany! :party:

Now if I could only find that darn spell check!

Your post has the laughing tears rolling. That is so me. Waiting around for it to open and it never does.

Hang on...are we talking multi quoting a post??? Gawd, of all days to be snowed under at work. I'll have to read up because I HAVE NEVER been able to do it and was too lazy to go find it on the tips and tricks thread.

:what: There's a tips and tricks thread!! Thanks for that info! :werk:

Don't go looking for instructions when all of us can tell you how to do it. Just ask and you shall receive.
I'll probably have to ask if I ever want to do it cuz I forget things quickly.

Noooo! Pick me, pick me!
On what ever posts you want to multi quote, click on the " button right next to the quote button, When you have selected all the posts you want click quote. When I did it today the posts I wanted to multi, the " lit up red around the edges. It was soooo awesome.

As long as I'm having a dumb day, where IS the spell check?

I don't think we have one.
I am a poor speller and have made a dictionary of sorts on excell and keep it open when I'm posting. Even if a word is correctly spelled and it looks wrong to me I can pop it into that spread sheet and check the spelling.

Noooo! Pick me, pick me!
On what ever posts you want to multi quote, click on the " button right next to the quote button, When you have selected all the posts you want click quote. When I did it today the posts I wanted to multi, the " lit up red around the edges. It was soooo awesome.

Red By Me

I didn't notice that " lit up red! I'll look forward to that thrill when I do my next multi quote. :floorlaugh:

here we go now!

only-lol-gifs.gif

Post Of The Day!!! Hysterical :floorlaugh:

I am a poor speller and have made a dictionary of sorts on excell and keep it open when I'm posting. Even if a word is correctly spelled and it looks wrong to me I can pop it into that spread sheet and check the spelling.

I keep google open and search the word, as long as you have a reasonable guess you can usually find it.

for multi quote mark all the postings you want to quote with the " " "thingy button at the bottom - EXCEPT for the last one - then use the "quote" button.

In any event - I understood that Shirley was ill, but has she passed?

:floorlaugh: Doesn't take much to make us happy, does it? lol My kids probably could have figured this out when they were 8. They still laugh at me when I ask some simple question about the internet. I admit I'm over 60 :floorlaugh:

I had seen the button but gave up on it when it wouldn't open. Now it feels like an epiphany! :party:

Now if I could only find that darn spell check!

INSTRUCTIONS????? Where?

RR0004, I know you have been sick and have been thinking of you and praying for you.

I went through a really tough time recently with my health and was on a ventilator for 6 weeks. God had a iereason for me living, even the doctors said I should have died.

As long as I'm having a dumb day, where IS the spell check?

Oh my Bad form quoting myself, but the first quote is the explanation for multi-post.

And since I decided to a MEGA multi-post - the spell check is a function of your browser, or an add-on (I run word so my browser defaults to that spell check)

Google has your answers!

And now let's go everybody!
dog-conga-line.gif

All this multi quoting makes me want a triple!!! Hi everyone!!!!

508275_Drink-Triple-See-Double-Act-Single.jpg
[/quote

I think I will get my hubby to mix up his famous Bloody Mary's tonight while we are cooking out!e

We took 5 gallons to a football party recently and they were gone in an hour!

Hmm I see you live in the state of Denial - I know that place! Maybe I could drop in for a few this weekend!!:woohoo:

Noooo! Pick me, pick me!

Cool - looking for something to multi-quote - red edges sound awesome indeed!

Noooo! Pick me, pick me!

Red By Me

I didn't notice that " lit up red! I'll look forward to that thrill when I do my next multi quote. :floorlaugh:

Oh my Bad form quoting myself, but the first quote is the explanation for multi-post.

And since I decided to a MEGA multi-post - the spell check is a function of your browser, or an add-on (I run word so my browser defaults to that spell check)

Google has your answers!

And now let's go everybody!
dog-conga-line.gif

Cool - looking for something to multi-quote - red edges sound awesome indeed!

holy cow! I never noticed the " button before. :blushing:

Yes, oh yes. I think I hung around here for a good year and a half before I joined as I was scared to death too, never minding all the fancy things that people could do. Talk about being green with envy and of course still am.

We need certificates for what we accomplished today. :woohoo::woohoo:

:goldstar:.........:goldstar:.........:goldstar:.........:goldstar:.....:goldstar: The convent is out of certificates, you have to settle for stars, sorry, wonders.

...just an observation - seeing as we have guests - you cannot see the " button unless you are signed in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288