Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

I have no idea about the whole adoption thing, but I just wondered if maybe his mother remarried at some point and he was legally "adopted" by her new husband.

120920105441-james-holmes-mug-large-0920-story-body.jpg

New look for JH

This photo really bothers me; why is he smiling/grinning? What possibly could he be happy about?

Also, is it just me or does it appear that his eyebrows have been professionally styled?

I don't understand the change from nonchalant, almost depressed appearing 1st mug shot. To this one where he is obviously opening his eyes wider and making his lips very thin/smurking. You would think he would have made a taunting facial impression last time vs now. Is it intentional? Is it mental illness?

Also as someone pointed out last time, still no eyelashes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Really? That's disturbing and adds nothing of value to this topic. I hope you never get a mental illness. Nobody asks for it.

Really? That's disturbing and adds nothing of value to this topic. I hope you never get a mental illness. Nobody asks for it.

I'm sorry but seeing him smiling in that photo is enraging; think of all the family photos he's allegedly ruined with the lives he's taken.

Additionally, my post was written with a great deal of sarcasm (as many others familiar with my writing would confirm), i do not take alleged mental illness lightly as, much like most people, i too have friends and loved ones that with hard to manage their disease.

What post is this post referring to? I don't see anything disturbing. I hope it wasnt my post that has offended you. ??? I in no way think anyone asks for MI and I believe it is a horrible disease.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

That was in response to Hastings and I think it was deleted. I'm in the mental health field and was upset by the comment. Yes, he did a very bad disgusting thing, but I don't think we need to physically torture him. Being in his sick twisted mind is torture enough I'm sure. Sorry if I missed your sarcasm Hastings. I think I'm just very sensitive to MI since I see it all the time.

That was in response to Hastings and I think it was deleted. I'm in the mental health field and was upset by the comment. Yes, he did a very bad disgusting thing, but I don't think we need to physically torture him. Being in his sick twisted mind is torture enough I'm sure. Sorry if I missed your sarcasm Hastings. I think I'm just very sensitive to MI since I see it all the time.

Completely understandable mishelly; I'm truly sorry if my sarcastic post (which was a result of seeing Holmes looking so smug in the photo) offended you. I promise it wasn't my intention.

I was almost shocked when I saw this new photo. It took me sometime to read that expression. To me it looks like pressure,stress and possibly fear. I don't see smug. It seems like there is a bit of a smile but I think it's just the corners of his lips turned up. The face is not smiling. He certainly doesn't look entertained, delighted, wiseguyish. He is in no way comfortable; he looks tight. I wonder if he sees an image of himself in the lense as the picture is being taken.

I was almost shocked when I saw this new photo. It took me sometime to read that expression. To me it looks like pressure,stress and possibly fear. I don't see smug. It seems like there is a bit of a smile but I think it's just the corners of his lips turned up. The face is not smiling. He certainly doesn't look entertained, delighted, wiseguyish. He is in no way comfortable; he looks tight. I wonder if he sees an image of himself in the lense as the picture is being taken.

Like many other active posters sharing there insights on this case, I too have many unanswered questions about this massacre and I am yearning for the facts to be revealed; so I have more questions than answers at this point and am troubled by certain aspects. That being said, taking every possible scenario into account (the one I tend to favor that he did it but keeping all other possibilities in mind: he was framed, he has an accomplice, he is a scapegoat, he was manipulated; oh the possibilities are endless) the only explanation for that look in the photo is that he seems proud of his "accomplishment"; there is no reason to be grinning and why does he have those perfectly manicured eyebrows?!?!

No problem hastings:) I'm starting to wonder if the fact he has pulled out his eyelashes in the past two mugshots and the manicured eyebrows could be a result of schizophrenia, since pulling out hair can be a symptom of this. That or trichotillomania, if the hair pulling is not a better accounting for something else. Then again, I'm still absolutely shocked that no one would pick up on the fact that something was wrong with this person. Seems everyone he came into contact with the months before was completely blind to this, especially if it was schizophrenia. Everyone around Jared loughner knew something was up. I just don't get this.

Has it ever been confirmed if he was adopted or not?

I have wondered about that. I have not found any information about James Holmes being adopted.

There is some really bizarre behavior going on with this case. Two persons filed LEGAL MOTIONS TO INTERVENE for James Holmes. Yeom Pyo Lee is a friend of JH and Im not really sure who the bald lady in the red dress (Allison Michelle Ernst) is to him. Sources on the internet say that the bald lady was really Jonathan Lee Riches posing as Allison Ernst and he is also the one who proposed the MTI in proxy to YPL. Could this get any stranger?

http://www.yeompyolee.blogspot.mx/

http://www.allisonmichelleernst.blogspot.com.au/

Jonathan Lee Riches is out of prison now as he was released in June 2012. Riches has a history of filing many legal motions to intervene and recently sued Kim Kardashian and Kayne West for being terrorists.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/jonathan-lee-riches-free-578912
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1_kris-jenner-kim-kardashian-khloe-kardashian
http://gawker.com/5921243/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-sued-for-alleged-ties-to-terrorists

No problem hastings:) I'm starting to wonder if the fact he has pulled out his eyelashes in the past two mugshots and the manicured eyebrows could be a result of schizophrenia, since pulling out hair can be a symptom of this. That or trichotillomania, if the hair pulling is not a better accounting for something else. Then again, I'm still absolutely shocked that no one would pick up on the fact that something was wrong with this person. Seems everyone he came into contact with the months before was completely blind to this, especially if it was schizophrenia. Everyone around Jared loughner knew something was up. I just don't get this.
You're right Mishelly- really odd that no one picked up on his behavior. But, his classmates said that he said next to nothing. So there weren't any physical or verbal signs for people to pick up on.
I've been trying to find the article, but I read that he had been given a electric shaver. Maybe he is using that on his eyebrows. I was on another board looking at reactions to the picture and that was 50-50 madness/no affect.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back