GUILTY NC - Goldie Gilliken Hall, 90, Gales Creek, 19 Sept 2012

505c78c011596.preview-300.jpg

Rest in Peace Mrs. Hall. She looks like a lovely lady.

None of this is confirmed I am in the area and this is only hearsay from people who know the neice... so please take it with a grain of salt ... but it is being said a body was found in a freezer on the property of the junk yard the neices family owns.

Rest in peace, Ms. Goldie.

*How could anyone hurt this poor woman?

This is just awful!! I'm so sorry Goldie that after so many years, you left this world like this. And by your own family no less. Just awful!!

RIP Goldie! :rose:

I hope Rhonda tells where she put Goldie. I wonder why she did it?

I just can't imagine a motive for doing something so horrendous, especially to an defenseless, elderly woman. Goldie reminds me of my great, great aunt who passed away (of natural causes) when she in her 90's.

I wonder if it could have been done for money? Some people do the most evil things over money. Maybe her relatives were tired of waiting for an inheritance? (If that's their motive, they can forget it now!) So sad to think they may have just been waiting for this woman to die.

Also when I ran her name on my paid site, I did not find anything violent...lots of forgery, uttering, worthless checks, larceny and probation violations!

I just can't imagine a motive for doing something so horrendous, especially to an defenseless, elderly woman. Goldie reminds me of my great, great aunt who passed away (of natural causes) when she in her 90's.

I wonder if it could have been done for money? Some people do the most evil things over money. Maybe her relatives were tired of waiting for an inheritance? (If that's their motive, they can forget it now!) So sad to think they may have just been waiting for this woman to die.

Unless Goldie was loaded with money, I can't imagine a great niece being in line to inherit much of anything. Unless, Goldie had no children of her own. Perhaps she kept money or valuables in her home?

Miss Goldie probably would not give her any money....that may have been what set GN off

Also when I ran her name on my paid site, I did not find anything violent...lots of forgery, uttering, worthless checks, larceny and probation violations!

This makes me think that her murder was over money.

To live on this earth for 90 years and be killed by a family member and thrown away like trash....so sickening....RIP Goldie Hall

Bless her heart. I'm glad she'll be able to have a proper burial. Her "great"-niece just left her out there in the elements. What a sad ending to a long life.

Unless Goldie was loaded with money, I can't imagine a great niece being in line to inherit much of anything. Unless, Goldie had no children of her own. Perhaps she kept money or valuables in her home?

Whether anyone was in line for an inheritance depends on how close family members were to her. I can't remember for certain whether my great-great-aunt left anything to my mother. She and my grandmother were best friends, but my g'ma died before she did, as did her husband and only son. She did have grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She certainly wasn't loaded, but I think she did include my mother in her will because we were close to her.

Goldie's family probably had no idea who was in line to receive what, but some people are so greedy that they'll go to terrible extremes to get whatever they can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back