Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a horrible feeling I was going to wake up this morning and it would be the worst out come for poor April but I am relieved it isn't. Obviously still not good she hasn't been located yet though.

I am hoping there is a second person and April is safe to (some extent) it is fairly nippy here today so I hate to think she has been outside in this weather for days.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:waiting: Search, Train, Tesco, Telegraph,Rape, Funeral, 1rst pres debate, Loop

Rinse, Repeat...( Sorry getting impatient)

Confirming its Bridger. Remains in custody. Image of Land Rover being released.

Discovery was recovered from a repair garage. L503 MEP the number plate.

5p Monday till 3:30p Tuesday, the hours in question. Found walking back toward Machynlleth, near the Dyfi Bridge.

Haven't you sleuthers already sleuthed out a pic of Bridger? I saw one on the forum some time ago...I thought.

Yes he looks very different now to the pic that was posted online yesterday (where he had a moustache I think)

Dark blue vehicle. Not a white-grey vehicle. Hmmm.....

Hi, guys long time lurker here...This breaks my heart, i cant imagine what the parents must be going through, i pray that this sweet little girl is found safe

Hello jimzac, and welcome to posting at WS.

Wearing camo when he was found walking... I wonder if he wears it regularly or if it was to help blend in if he's dumped her in woodland somewhere. :(

if the vehicle was recovered from a repair garage, how did he get to where he was arrested, or did he walk there?

I dont think the garage is far from where he was found.
I wonder if it was in garage or on the drive outside of garage?.

A4RbW6hCEAAupAE.jpg

Welcome to ws jimzac!

uh there is something about his face, he looks sad but also kind of 'I know where she is and you don't' kind of look.Maybe just me but anyone who does this to a child doesn't deserve benefit of the doubt or sympathy from me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member