Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 7 - 6th Day of Prosecution's Case - Tuesday, Oct 2

thats what ive been saying all along agree fully! She told Logan something like " you knew I could do it and you pushed me anyway, you made me kill my little boy" so Logan knew she could do what? KILL THE BABY THAT IS WHAT! Apparently she is very jealous of Logan talking to other girls and why is that if they are broke up? Does she think she has a right to keep Logan from any females companions...? That poor guy didnt know what kind of fog rolled in on him the day he chose to pair up with her. YIKES

For the life of me I do not see how any LE would not take this as a revenge killing from the get go.

Remember how people would not consider how Casey could do what she was alleged to do..but now we know terrible things happen when you are dealing with mental patients and poor helpless children.

I understand where your coming from but the only people that believed KC could not do that were her own crazy family. I don't think were short of nut job mothers in this world and not to defend this girl cause I certainly have to guess what happened to this child like everyone else but when you grow up with no parents you can become pretty cold. Her reaction to the tapes IMO really say nothing to me and her jealousy with Logan talking to other girls doesn't either. The story has to make sense, it doesn't. In KC's case it did, I was 100% sure from day one that she killed her kid.

God Bless you and thank you so very much for posting this now I have a good excuse not to go do my dishes LOL

what on earth could this be about?

LOL I love excuses to not have to go do the dishes.

I have a black screen will the report play if I leave this link up?

Im prepared to eat my hat if it turns out TS has an underground adoption club LOL

I have a black screen will the report play if I leave this link up?

Im prepared to eat my hat if it turns out TS has an underground adoption club LOL

If you're referring to the link I posted...it's working fine for me. It's the interview with defense attorney Scott Halverson.

How is that a bombshell? Most criminal defendants don't testify.

I guess maybe because everyone was expecting the trial to continue in a couple of weeks. :waitasec:
Not a huge bombshell by any means but might be something few were expecting. I dunno...I'm just grasping here. :truce:

They always entice me with bombshells in cases but there never really that much of a bombshell....that's the press for you

Any doubts I may have had went away when it was revealed that Gabriel's pacifier was left in the motel. IMO she did away with him and her crazy violent behavior supports my belief.

most have multiple pacifiers IMO. So that doesn't do it for me.... yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back