IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
From listening down stairs, I can say that the girls are still very much actively being sought by local LE. They follow every tip and lead. God bless them.I think they are even more frustrated than we are..

I miss hanging out with you!!!

From listening down stairs, I can say that the girls are still very much actively being sought by local LE. They follow every tip and lead. God bless them.I think they are even more frustrated than we are..

Just checking in to see if any new discoveries on these missing Iowa girls. I'm originally from NW Iowa & after living in the SE, thought Iowa was always such a safe place to live. Sadly these crimes against our children are happening every day and everywhere. So hoping these little girls will be found alive. Thank you for keeping this topic very much alive. As a great grandmother, this is devastating to me. Hoping and having faith....

Come home girls! You are loved and missed.

It's heartbreaking to come on here and see that the girls have had nothing new posted.

Common sense tells me LE are still working hard, but with so little communication its getting more difficult to keep the faith.

People know or suspect where these girls are. All it takes is for one person to do the right thing and come forward with what they know.

I come by often and read. I don't have much to say, I just want to say I'm still thinking of these two girls.

Same here. It makes my heart sink to see the posts become fewer and fewer and still no sign of them...but still I come every evening to see hoping they have been found. I will continue to come until they are found...

I join all of you in your sadness since the girls are still missing. :(
I think I'll begin reading our threads over again. Maybe there's something
we missed, overlooked, forgot.
So hard to believe they're still missing. I still pray for them and their families.

It's heartbreaking to come on here and see that the girls have had nothing new posted.

Common sense tells me LE are still working hard, but with so little communication its getting more difficult to keep the faith.

People know or suspect where these girls are. All it takes is for one person to do the right thing and come forward with what they know.

But what if there is only one person who knows where the girls are? If that's the case, I wouldn't expect that person to suddenly confess, would you?
Knowing and suspecting are two entirely different things. I would think all who may have any information would have come forward by now.

I still think we need more cameras on our streets who cares if big brother is watching and we need some kind of a device to protect our kids they should be able to come up with something

OT - Katelynn Groves the 11 year old taken and recovered in Cody, Wyoming was with another 11 year old girl (or two girls - per different MSM reports) when the perp asked them to help find his dog. He used a gun to force Katelynn into his white SUV. He has not been located yet. Authorities believe he may be living in his vehicle.

http://www.powelltribune.com/news/i...ct-accused-of-kidnapping-abusing-girl-in-cody

snipped

The man is described as having short strawberry blonde hair or white hair and a neatly trimmed strawberry blonde or white mustache or beard, according to the release. He reportedly weighs between 185 and 200 pounds. He was reported to have been wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans and a tan baseball-styled cap, Rockvam said.

OT - Katelynn Groves the 11 year old taken and recovered in Cody, Wyoming was with another 11 year old girl when the perp asked them to help find his dog. He used a gun to force Katelynn into his white SUV. He has not been located yet. Authorities believe he may be living in his vehicle.

http://www.powelltribune.com/news/i...ct-accused-of-kidnapping-abusing-girl-in-cody

snipped

The man is described as having short strawberry blonde hair or white hair and a neatly trimmed strawberry blonde or white mustache or beard, according to the release. He reportedly weighs between 185 and 200 pounds. He was reported to have been wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans and a tan baseball-styled cap, Rockvam said.

A mod has been asked if we can create a thread to discuss the Wyoming abduction in connection with Lyric and Elizabeth. I hope we can, because the guy in Wyoming approached three girls, and when one of them approached his van, he dragged her in at gunpoint. I can easily see that as a scenario with Lyric and Elizabeth. JMO

Had to take the kids to Iowa City again today and on Interstate 380 on a huge electronic billboard between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, they had the girls pictures and listed them as missing.

It was nice to see, just thought I'd share

OT - Katelynn Groves the 11 year old taken and recovered in Cody, Wyoming was with another 11 year old girl (or two girls - per different MSM reports) when the perp asked them to help find his dog. He used a gun to force Katelynn into his white SUV. He has not been located yet. Authorities believe he may be living in his vehicle.

snipped

One other girl... or two other girls. Wouldn't you think that the media could get their facts straight?
Also, first time I've seen that he used a gun to force her into the van. Earlier reports said she climbed into the van with him.

The Cody, WY case MAY tie in with the recent Westminster, CO case as well.
:moo:

Sorry Nursebeeme, looks like you beat me to it. :)

I just want to post this over here too as I did on the Jessica forum. Another poster had posted a link to the internet crimes against children in CO and I looked up the site for Iowa.

On the side bar, the first article shows a direct link of Iowa to Colorado and I just wanted to post the article here...maybe stir up some more ideas on Lizzy and Lyric.

The first guy was sentenced in Council Bluffs and the second guy was from Council Bluffs.

http://www.iaicac.org/news/Pages/news-20120927.aspx

http://www.iaicac.org/news/Pages/news-20120928.aspx

I really hope this is coincidence to the "Colorado connection"...but wanted to post it just in case.

Personally, I doubt there is a connection.

The Wyoming offender was clearly disorganised, impulsively snatching a child, raping/beating her, then dumping her still alive. Obviously he had no plan otherwise she wouldn't have been found so quickly (Thank God she was).

An entirely different scenario to our girls therefore to my mind, a different offender.

The hallmark of Lyric and Lizzie's disappearance is PLANNING.

In my opinion, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member