GUILTY OR - Corey McAdoo & Inez Lambert for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Portland, 2010

I don't know that much about Skype. If Lambert didn't have a computer of her own, was she also using the friend's to film this via Skype? Was she alone at the housing minding the baby (change that to molesting the baby) or did her friend jump in the shower or run an errand? Being that the friend called in a tip, she can't have been part of this mess. I'm so pleased she did. I imagine the friend almost had heart failure. And it could have been her infant. Poor child.

So, it sounds as if Lambert not only borrowed the computer to send the video but actually used it for the production of the child *advertiser censored*, which was then broadcast internationally. Is this correct?

I'd completely forgotten about this case until a similar one posted about today reminded me. I found an update:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/portland_woman_pleads_guilty_t_1.html

Portland woman pleads guilty to sodomy in videotaped abuse of 1-year-old
August 24, 2011

"A Portland woman pleaded guilty this morning to two counts of first-degree sodomy stemming from sexual abuse of a 1-year-old boy. Inez Lambert, 25, also pleaded guilty to two counts of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct. According to investigators, Lambert videotaped the abuse and sent it to her boyfriend, a U.S. Marine who was serving in Afghanistan...."

and.

"...Lambert had worked as a day-care provider for the Lloyd Center LA Fitness center, although the abuse did not take place there. Lambert's boyfriend, Corey McAdoo, was brought back from Afghanistan in January to face federal child *advertiser censored* charges. His trial is scheduled for November...."

more at link (and an interesting comment--the last one)

Note: I see no updates on sentencing or about McAdoo's court date.

I just don’t get this........how sick.

I'd completely forgotten about this case until a similar one posted about today reminded me. I found an update:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/08/portland_woman_pleads_guilty_t_1.html

Portland woman pleads guilty to sodomy in videotaped abuse of 1-year-old
August 24, 2011

"A Portland woman pleaded guilty this morning to two counts of first-degree sodomy stemming from sexual abuse of a 1-year-old boy. Inez Lambert, 25, also pleaded guilty to two counts of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct. According to investigators, Lambert videotaped the abuse and sent it to her boyfriend, a U.S. Marine who was serving in Afghanistan...."

and.

"...Lambert had worked as a day-care provider for the Lloyd Center LA Fitness center, although the abuse did not take place there. Lambert's boyfriend, Corey McAdoo, was brought back from Afghanistan in January to face federal child *advertiser censored* charges. His trial is scheduled for November...."

more at link (and an interesting comment--the last one)

Note: I see no updates on sentencing or about McAdoo's court date.

Special thanks for the update.

At first I thought these two "women" were one in the same. Sadly, nope. Two of them assaulting 1 year old innocents.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/11/northeast_portland_woman_sente.html

Northeast Portland woman sentenced to 25 years in prison after video recording herself molesting a 1-year-old
November 25, 2011

"A woman who video recorded herself sexually abusing a 1-year-old — then emailed the videos to Afghanistan, where her boyfriend was stationed in the Marines— went to prison today to start serving a 25-year sentence. Inez Carmeneesh Lambert, 25, last week became the rare woman to be sentenced in Multnomah County Circuit Court under Oregon’s version of Jessica’s Law. The five-year-old law requires defendants convicted of raping, sodomizing or sexually penetrating a child younger than 12 to serve at least 25 years, although defendants could face sentences double or triple that under multiple charges...."

and

"....Lambert was babysitting the 1-year-old child she abused. Portland police were alerted to the abuse in January after Lambert used a friend’s laptop, but forgot to log out of her email account. The friend opened Lambert’s emails to discover three videos of the abuse. The friend forwarded the videos to police. Lambert admitted to John Russell, a Portland child abuse detective, that she videotaped the abuse in her Northeast Portland home and sent them to her boyfriend “for his sexual pleasure..."

and

"....The Naval Criminal Investigative Service arrested Lambert’s boyfriend, Corey Hollis McAdoo, 32, in Afghanistan. He was charged with receipt of child *advertiser censored*, and is scheduled to go to trial in January in U.S. District Court in Oregon. If convicted, he faces at least five years in prison...."

more at link

Five years? Wow. That's a real deterrent.

only five years for him? didn't he watch it live on Skype? if he wasn't 'guilty' (which I don't believe, then he could've picked up the phone & called LE on her to stop it right then ... this isn't just a case of him 'receiving' videos & doing nothing after the fact - this is a case of him participating by watching it as it unfolds

she should be getting life with no parole & he should be getting at least 25 years

I have to agree that his sentence sounds ridiculously light. I have every reason to believe that this couldn't have been the first time. Lambert didn't just have this thought cross her mind one fine day....she'd been asked for this, I'm sure. How many other women did this guy talk into doing something vile like this?

Isn't it interesting that these guys never seem to feel the shame nor get suicidal until after they've been caught. Hmmmm, gratify himself indeed.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/ex-marine_facing_prison_in_por.html

Ex-Marine facing prison in Portland child *advertiser censored* case, skips sentencing, may be suicidal
October 9, 2012

"A former Marine Corps staff sergeant, due for sentencing in a Portland courtroom Tuesday morning in a notorious child *advertiser censored* case, checked himself into Sunnyside Kaiser Medical Center on Monday with suicidal thoughts. He remains Clackamas hospital on a 72-hour mental health hold. Corey H. McAdoo's wife found him in a bathroom with a bottle of pills, but it was unclear if he took any, according to government court papers...."

and

"....McAdoo pleaded guilty in March to a receiving child *advertiser censored*. Government prosecutors want to send him to prison for 14 years for committing the crime while he was stationed at Camp Leatherneck in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan in 2010. There, he complained to a girlfriend in Portland that he needed to "relieve some stress," according to a government sentencing memo.

He got Inez Lambert, now serving 25 years for her role in the crime, into shooting video of her performing sex acts on a 9-month-old boy, which she emailed to him. Lambert also linked up with McAdoo on live Skype feeds so that he could watch a 15-year-old boy fondle her; she also performed sex acts on a dog so that the Marine could gratify himself...."

More at link

Wait, he's married to someone- not the other sicko? Did she stick by him through all this or marry him afterwards?

Corey H. McAdoo's wife found him in a bathroom with a bottle of pills

If that was my husband, I'd have 'found' him in the bathroom with a fatal gunshot wound.

eta: He's as guilty as she is, and ought to have the same sentence. Five years? Sometimes I truly believe the justice system doesn't care about children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back