Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Of course, in his head and his lies, it was his own blood. I always felt like he was just a piece of crap that killed Mickey in a panic. I no longer think that. I think he was a very, very evil person all along.

I also don't like the eyewitness account to the scratch marks on his triceps.

One of the issues that bothered me is the nephew said there we fingernail scratch marks BEHIND his headrest. So IMO that suggest a lie in his story that Mickey was in the front seat. Sounds more like at some point she was in the back street. I always felt his story was only a minor bit of truth.

SHOCKING From the Independent

"According to the case files, an Austin, Texas, woman interviewed by FBI agents on July 12 was carrying Lavergne’s baby at the time of the questioning. She told investigators that “Lavernge told her a story that he picked up a woman in her 50s who was hitchhiking in Beaumont, Texas, and she ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas.”

The age description and story about where Lavergne picked up a hitchhiker match with a driver’s license that was found in Lavergne’s home. "

My guess is she didn't get far especially if they found her and her fathers wallet in BSL's. I pray for her to be alive and safe but ...

The release of all of this evidence just shows just how deep Lavergne's evil goes. How many more lives were ruined by this monster?!

did anyone else read through that released information to see where he made a trip to OREGON? what the heck was he doing in OREGON?

As much as I wanted to believe his version of events that didn't include sexual assault, I now firmly believe that he did rape Mickey. From the interview document of his ex wife, the visible scratches on his triceps, and the scratches on the back of the drivers seat... I hate to speculate but I do believe it happened.
It's chilling how many people were aware of his evil ways.

As much as I wanted to believe his version of events that didn't include sexual assault, I now firmly believe that he did rape Mickey. From the interview document of his ex wife, the visible scratches on his triceps, and the scratches on the back of the drivers seat... I hate to speculate but I do believe it happened.
It's chilling how many people were aware of his evil ways.

I am still not sure. We have only seen the documents investigating him, we have seen anything showing the timeline of the actual events. (Unless I missed something? I am at work and back and forth and confused what thread I should be on, and also watching a pregnant giraffe). I still feel that she started back instantly and never gave him the chance. I definitely think it was his intention, but if he had the chance to follow through, I am not so sure.

Here's the intersection where the blue earring was found. i haven't read confirmation that this blue earring that was found was in fact Mickey's, however.

RIGHT in front of the abandoned hospital. where many locals speculated due to it being dark and abandoned there. if only that security guard would have been there to help. my heart breaks.

http://goo.gl/maps/eVFWg

Thank You!!! I knew it! Isaw them search this intersection for quite a while that afternoon and was so puzzled to learn that he claimed to have struck her bike further up the road. I guess we all need our little bits of closure :)

One of the issues that bothered me is the nephew said there we fingernail scratch marks BEHIND his headrest. So IMO that suggest a lie in his story that Mickey was in the front seat. Sounds more like at some point she was in the back street. I always felt his story was only a minor bit of truth.

Yep. Agreed.

A search of Brandon lavergnes home turned up the drivers license of a missing Texas woman whose whereabouts remain unknown.

Until I know otherwise, I believe BSL killed the unaccounted for Texas woman and I hope that the authorities in Texas are seriously looking into this.

I am still not sure. We have only seen the documents investigating him, we have seen anything showing the timeline of the actual events. (Unless I missed something? I am at work and back and forth and confused what thread I should be on, and also watching a pregnant giraffe). I still feel that she started back instantly and never gave him the chance. I definitely think it was his intention, but if he had the chance to follow through, I am not so sure.

I truly hope that you are right and she wasn't. More than anything, I wanted to believe that part of his confession.

page 15!
As I said at the beginning, they did a poor job of editing the photo but Mickey was along side the DWT and that is why there was light under the DWT... it was the reflection! and the brake lights were on!

So did he pull up next to her and look at her (or maybe even try to talk to her) and then let her get farther down the street and then hit her bike from behind (damage was to the rear wheel) or maybe even circle back in the neighborhood to be able to come up on her from behind?

I know none of this really matters, the outcome is the same...but I feel like so much of the evidence doesn't match up with his confession- where he hit her, where she was in the truck, how the assault and fight back happened. I do believe he had to shoot her in the head- the forensic anthropologist could easily determine if this was true or not, but as for how everything else went down, I feel like many of BSL's recollections don't seem to really fit with the evidence.

I am super confused about why and how Mickey's email password was changed.

Thank god that BSL's friends, girlfriends, and family members talked to LE and reported him as a suspect. Crazy to think LE knew of him as a possible suspect back in May and there I was in June worried sick they had no clue who did it. Makes me have some patience in a lot of other cases with no public POI or suspect yet.

So he tried to have sexual relations with his sister? His 7+ months pregnant sister? Am I reading that correctly?

What the entire ****?

As I said at the beginning, they did a poor job of editing the photo but Mickey was along side the DWT and that is why there was light under the DWT... it was the reflection! and the brake lights were on!

This explains the irregularities in that photo.

A search of Brandon Scott Lavergne's home in the investigation of Mickey Shunick's death uncovered the driver's license of a Texas woman whose whereabouts remain unknown. That's according to a review of a case file released Monday. The Advocate reports detectives found the wallet and driver's license of Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne's home on July 5.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=8848768

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member