Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm puzzled about one statement in the new reports.

http://www.theind.com/news/indreporter/11691-shunick-file-reveals-new-details-in-case

The implication is that BSL changed the password. This is completely new to me. I guess he hacked it through her cell phone, but why?

Deletions, or prevent communications giving the appearance that Mickey Shunick had left on her own volition; planting a seed, to stall the investigation, maybe? Deflective, creative, manipulative, calculating, intelligent, and just plain evil..
Maybe we will get more answers to these and other questions as there is more transparency in the investigation.

A huge salute to KATC's Erin Steuber, for her persistence in seeking the truth concerning 'malignant, sadistic, psychopathic, demonic; Brandon S. Lavergne's evil trail of terror'.

My guess would be that before things got out of hand (Mickeys face being on every local station within days of her abduction) BSL planned to login to her online accounts. Having the email allows to get the password for facebook.
I think this was because he planned to "talk" to the friends/family and act like "hey it's me, yes I'm okay, i needed some time away" and act as if she was a run away to buy him more time.

I think he just got rid of that idea when he realized the entire city of Lafayette was involved with this.

I do remember asking here at websleuths a long time ago, why Mickeys facebook was suddenly gone. I remember looking at it one day, and then it was gone a few days later. I wondered if LE shut it down after they noticed the email change, or if Brandon shut it down, for whatever reason. All you need is the email password to be able to access all facebook info/shut down your account.

That is just my guess.

That all makes a lot of sense. I guess I was questioning why he'd have to change the password to do those things. I wonder if he actually changed it, or if he attempted to retrieve it. You know, the "forgot your password?" rountine. It's insiginificant now, I suppose. But plotting to rob the aresenal at Ft. Polk!? :doh:

page 15!
As I said at the beginning, they did a poor job of editing the photo but Mickey was along side the DWT and that is why there was light under the DWT... it was the reflection! and the brake lights were on!

Uhh it doesn't say there was any photo editing. It also doesn't say that the photos we have are the ones where he passed her. She was still riding on her bike when he passed her. It says both truck and bike go out of camera recording frame. I don't know if we can determine that this was the only time bsl breaked on video or determine that Mickey is edited out of the photos. Mickey and bsl were in the same spot in the road in the released pics so i dont think the pic of his truck has mickey there. it is probably further down the road (a sustained break) where physics would actually apply and then they go off frame. It still wouldn't make sense for her bike light to be under the truck at that spot. And it absolutely doesn't state she was ran over on video.

Tiny yet mighty Mickey made the Ultimate Sacrifice so that noone else will, hopefully, ever fall under the rage-filled scourge of Brandon S. Lavergne!

It seems as though BSL was okay as long as a female went along with him and his deviant sexual desires, but if a female were to reject his wishes (say or do something not to his liking)...Look Out! The Monster inside would transpire! After his violent outbursts and resulting destructive actions, his time was probably spent rationalizing how it was not his fault; but rather, the victim's fault! BSL truly perceives himself as a victim; even though, in his journal, he admitted that his violent eruptive behavior is that of a "monster".

So it looks like he might have been responsible for the car accident, after all. On pdf p.11, the woman who was seriously injured in the crash told the investigator she heard that BSL confessed to friends he cut the brake lines on the vehicle, and ran it off the road with his gf's car. Maybe we'll hear more about this when they release evidence about Lisa's murder.

I'm thinking of the sister of the young man killed in the accident. She posted here for a bit, desperate for the truth about her brother's death. I hope her questions have been answered.

The abuse and torture of his ex-wife is all so typical of a violent criminal who targets women. It's what they do -- bully, intimidate, and control. Hiding in the dark to sneak up and grab her from behind as she walked in the house is classic.

Tiny yet mighty Mickey made the Ultimate Sacrifice so that noone else will, hopefully, ever fall under the rage-filled scourge of Brandon S. Lavergne!

It seems as though BSL was okay as long as a female went along with him and his deviant sexual desires, but if a female were to reject his wishes (say or do something not to his liking)...Look Out! The Monster inside would transpire! After his violent outbursts and resulting destructive actions, his time was probably spent rationalizing how it was not his fault; but rather, the victim's fault! BSL truly perceives himself as a victim; even though, in his journal, he admitted that his violent eruptive behavior is that of a "monster".

Yep, that's classic, too.

I read through the PDF today, so mickey was beside the truck? I'm sorry to bring it up, I'm just a little confused. I think my brain had partially shut down today with everything I read and all the emotions I was feeling.

According to the records that is what happened in that video. This was a very heated topic and I was one that so strongly believed that she could have been hit there and the pictures were more than enhanced for clarity. Probability vs possibility. I still don't understand why they wouldn't have released the video as it was especially if it only should him going around her. Maybe that will be answered in one of the other statements.

He made so many mistakes after mickeys death. I do think that missing TX woman is another victim of his but after seeing how much of a mess he was after Mickey Idk of many victims I think be has. Not a professional sheesh

Ixchel, I have read and re-read your post...yet still fail to understand its meaning...so perhaps, I am not in accordance to reply. But...

I have long been in the thinkin of 'What'?...little crimes, big crimes...one and the same. Little ones lead to bigger ones. Yadda, yadda. I kinda sat back, and thought for a minute.

Knowledge of bio-sister's interviewed narrative...She first met him at 15 years of age. Visited him in 1999. Seven months pregnant, and he (ugh, just he) tried to have sex. Her son witnessed scratches on his (ugh, just his) back seat.

A thousand more scenarios must have filled in the spaces of time from her 1st meeting til those days of May 30th?, 2012 or so. The fear, the abuse, the laying upon eyes of a tormentor. I'm certain she faced many days of anguish concerning step-brother.

So...I'm willing to cut her slack...in her cooperation with LE, as a blindfold was lifted to a reality of step-bro's true dealings. Justification in truth, is a biggie. I pray she, and her family, are comforted in respite...that his 'a' sits in 'A'.

I think I was saying just that, cut her some slack as you say, because of
abuse, fear, etc. AFTER arresting her and making her full cooperation a
part of this slack.
IMO, MOO, it could be a Stockholm Syndrome type of thing. Is this case
of helping him burn the truck the only time she's helped him? Obviously, a computer is going to sift through all those numbers, and timeline them with missing people and who was called duiring those timelines.
Let's say I decided to help my brother burn his truck and file a false insurance claim...but he wasn't a serial killer. I got caught, and I lied to the police. Think they would arrest me?
We have this christian forgiveness for her, but really, if she has helped him in the past, and never reported crimes she knew he committed, to me this is a criminal too.
Prisons are full of abused people, and so is our community. My heart goes out to the abused brandon and sister as children. But I would be lying to say
I feel sorry for her now because she helped a murderer and only told when she was going to get in trouble. IMO

RE: "I started breaking into houses at 12 until I was 20. I must have robbed over 200 houses in 8 years," Lavergne wrote. He said he did many bad things, "from beating up people, to selling drugs, to murder.

These above statements from the above link speak volumes, imo.

My first observation is that BSL was burglarizing an average of 2 homes a month since age 12. (It would be interesting to read a journal of his thoughts and revelations after his release from prison in 2008). I find it very difficult to believe that he wasn't arrested multiple times over the 8 years for many of these burglaries. It would be improbable, if not impossible for his family and friends, as well as local law enforcement to be unaware of this felonious activity for over a decade.. The items taken in over 200 burglaries would have been enormous.
Who were BS Lavergne's enablers?

I think it should be obvious as to how & why other people's personal items were found in BSL's possession during the July 2012, search of his Church Point, LA, residence. I feel it would be reasonable to conclude that BSL's motives were not financial..

Dennis Radar; BTK, described how he would burglarize his victims homes prior to his final attack. After his arrest Rader, also admitted that he was planning to kill again. He had even set a date and was stalking his intended victim and scouting her home.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader"]Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] BTK
(snipped-read more)

In March 2004, a series of 11 communications from BTK (Rader) to the local media led directly to his arrest in February 2005. The Wichita Eagle received a letter from someone using the return address Bill Thomas Killman.

The author of the letter claimed that he had murdered Vicki Wegerle on September 16, 1986, and enclosed photographs of the crime scene and a photocopy of her driver's license, which had been stolen at the time of the crime. Prior to this, it had not been definitively established that Wegerle was killed by BTK (Rader). In May 2004, a word puzzle was received by KAKE.

On June 9, 2004, a package was found taped to a stop sign at the corner of First and Kansas in Wichita, containing graphic descriptions of the Otero murders and a sketch labeled, "The Sexual Thrill Is My Bill."

Also enclosed was a chapter list for a proposed book titled "The BTK Story," which mimicked a story written in 1999 by Court TV (now truTV) crime writer David Lohr. Chapter One was titled, "A Serial Killer Is Born."

In July, a package was dropped into the return slot at the downtown public library containing more bizarre material, including the claim that he was responsible for the death of 19-year-old Jake Allen in Argonia, Kansas earlier that same month. This claim was found to be false and the death has been ruled a suicide. In October 2004, a manila envelope was dropped into a UPS box in Wichita containing a series of cards with images of terror and bondage of children pasted on them. Also included was a poem threatening the life of lead investigator Lt. Ken Landwehr and a false autobiography containing many details about Rader's life. These details were later released to the public.

In December 2004, Wichita police received another package from the BTK killer. This time the package was found in Wichita's Murdock Park. It contained the driver's license of Nancy Fox, which was noted as stolen from the crime scene, as well as a doll that was symbolically bound at the hands and feet with a plastic bag tied over its head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFVhN37OsuQ"]Letter from Brandon Scott lavergne - YouTube[/ame]

One of BSL's ex-girlfriends posted this video she called Letter from Brandon Lavergne.

http://www.katc.com/news/tx-woman-s-id-found-in-lavergne-s-home-could-be-missing-for-months/

If no one has seen or heard from Madeline Aumiller, or she has not accessed her bank account since 04/2012, her wallet & ID, etc., was found in a convicted malignant psychopathic serial killer's residence, etc. It would reasonable for a layman to conclude that she is at best case scenario; missing/endangered and probable that she was raped/murdered by Brandon Scott Lavergne..

Hopefully the Beaumont Police, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, and Round Rock Police will initiate a competent investigation for this innocent victim...

From the link Mescheresamis posted above:

But the letter turned darker as he reminded his wife that he never hit her without first telling her at least 10 times to leave him alone.

"I warned you what I would do if you didn't stop," he wrote.

Lavergne also recalled how she lied to him about cheating to make him jealous.

"I am far from being the kind of person you want to make jealous. You think my temper was bad before. Just imagine me thinking you('re) cheating on me," he wrote.

:gasp:

That all makes a lot of sense. I guess I was questioning why he'd have to change the password to do those things. I wonder if he actually changed it, or if he attempted to retrieve it. You know, the "forgot your password?" rountine. It's insiginificant now, I suppose. But plotting to rob the aresenal at Ft. Polk!? :doh:

where are y'all seeing all of this evidence? i saw the reports on katc, but i didn't see anything about Ft. Polk or new pictures besides the burned out truck.

... I think I'll wait to believe this letter until MSM and/or LPD comment on it. I wonder why she even made a video to bait people? "I have a letter from Brandon but I can't share it!"

15 minutes...(including cleavage!):floorlaugh:

page 15!
As I said at the beginning, they did a poor job of editing the photo but Mickey was along side the DWT and that is why there was light under the DWT... it was the reflection! and the brake lights were on!

"One of the videos captured Shunick riding her bike on Saint Landry Street, headed towards St. Mary Street. A white Chevrolet pickup truck was visible in the video, headed in the same direction as Shunick, and passed along side of her. The brake lights of the truck visibly illuminated then both the truck and the bicycle move out of the camera's recording range."

They never showed Mickey and the truck side by side as described. I don't think the photo stills captured from the video were what Master Trooper KM is describing in her report. The stills shown in front of the Circle K showed them both passing that camera at slightly different times- we know this because the scene at the gas station is slightly different in the photo of Mickey on her bike and the photo of the DWT going in the same direction as her. I think she is referencing part of the video a few yards down St. Landry later- footage not released to the public.
MOO and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member