Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to guess I wasn't allowed to post it. It's already been deleted.
You got it! We do not copy and paste from social media pages.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Furthermore, posting the messages at the same time the journal was released has caused confusion, giving readers the impression they messages are bona fide. Let's stick to the factual evidence, like the 30+ pages of evidence just released yesterday.

I've removed many posts and will remove more now, much to the posters' chagrin, I'm sure.

You got it! We do not copy and paste from social media pages.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Furthermore, posting the messages at the same time the journal was released has caused confusion, giving readers the impression they messages are bona fide. Let's stick to the factual evidence, like the 30+ pages of evidence just released yesterday.

I've removed many posts and will remove more now, much to the posters' chagrin, I'm sure.

BTW...Hi Bessie! Long time no see :great:

I was following the Jessica Ridgeway case out of Colorado when I saw Foxfire's post regarding newly unsealed files regarding Mickey's case! So needless to say I've been reading like crazy and wanted to thank Foxfire for bringing that up over on the other thread!:seeya:
Back to reading...

was it around the same time as the other?

It was the same night.
Although I'm unsure if it was the same admirer.

I posted a picture of it late last night.
But it was deleted since it's a social networking picture.

But I can paraphrase what it says.
Just can't post am actual picture.

Please remember I only wanted opinions and have no idea if that's the same Brandon.
It could be someone completely random, it's just an odd coincidence.

It was the same night.

Please remember I only wanted opinions and have no idea if that's the same Brandon.

I saw the "computer code" one ...and ended up going to her instagram & checking out the other as well... strange!!! lol drunk or not...i'd be freaked!

It was the same night.

I would have chunked it!
Did she keep it or just keep a photo?

I was following the Jessica Ridgeway case out of Colorado when I saw Foxfire's post regarding newly unsealed files regarding Mickey's case! So needless to say I've been reading like crazy and wanted to thank Foxfire for bringing that up over on the other thread!:seeya:
Back to reading...

No thanx necessary, OtherEyes. I was alerted by other posters via pm. Communication, isn't it amazing?
Many if not most of us have moved on to other tragic cases, which lead to other tragic cases, and so on.., but Mickey Shunick, has touched us all, and has been in the back of all of our minds. When stranger sexual predators/serial killers are involved, as in this case, there are too many unanswered questions. It is truly a Silent Epidemic of missing/murdered persons and seems to be escalating with each passing day..

OtherEyes, have you ever had so much to say, yet couldn't find the words to say it?

Back to reading...

Same here! I followed the Mickey case but didn't know about this. Sounds like this guy is a SK.

As all of this evidence comes out and we see what a monster he really is, it just make me more in awe of Mickey and what she fought when she went up against him. She was so amazingly tough. He sure picked the wrong girl when he messed with her because she maimed him and left so much evidence in his truck that he had to burn it. She put such a hurting on him that he required surgery on his hand.

I can't help but feel that Mickey would not feel her death was in vain because she made sure this monster couldn't hide anymore and wouldn't hurt anyone else. We all know he was not going to stop. He would have just kept killing. There is no telling how many innocent women's lives Mickey helped to save. Mickey is up there in heaven, smiling down, knowing that the world is a better place because of something that she did.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...-Pate-case?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

another great article by ClaireT. Thanks Claire!
I wonder who 8 Ball is? Did BSL really kill him? Was it KA who saw BSL dump body/bodies and is that why BSL ran KA off the road? Wouldn't that put Lisa's death at middle of June?

This story I believe. I don't believe it happened the way he said it in the plea bargain. Bringing her to his father's house and it burning down makes even more sense now. I wonder if LE was able to find out who 8 ball is and if he is still alive.

I'm one who believes the above.

He cut the guys head off?
Murder, one thing. When it gets to mutilation, it's just even more disturbing.
The cayenne pepper thing basically screams that the story is accurate.

This story I believe. I don't believe it happened the way he said it in the plea bargain. Bringing her to his father's house and it burning down makes even more sense now. I wonder if LE was able to find out who 8 ball is and if he is still alive.

IIRC, ClaireT told us that the family home... log cabin... burned at the same time as BSL's parents divorce. That would be 97, two years prior to Lisa's death.

I'm one who believes the above.

He cut the guys head off?
Murder, one thing. When it gets to mutilation, it's just even more disturbing.
The cayenne pepper thing basically screams that the story is accurate.

Ohhhhhhh my gosh! I'm literally sick to my stomach envisioning Lisa and 8ball in the woods. Why did he feel the need to kill 8ball? I cannot believe he wasn't indicted back then!!! They really dropped the ball. He confessed TWICE! I think his family protected him. They had to have. Why didn't LE look into this 8ball guy's disappearance? So does 8ball have family members wondering what happened to him?

Furthermore, he said that he was responsible for Texas murders. We know he liked Texas. How many of these Texas murders have bodies? All they need to do for those is cross check DNA, right? I'm surprised they haven't pinned any with bodies on him by now.

Does anyone have the pacman painting? If so, could you please post it?

No thanx necessary, OtherEyes. I was alerted by other posters via pm. Communication, isn't it amazing?
Many if not most of us have moved on to other tragic cases, which lead to other tragic cases, and so on.., but Mickey Shunick, has touched us all, and has been in the back of all of our minds. When stranger sexual predators/serial killers are involved, as in this case, there are too many unanswered questions. It is truly a Silent Epidemic of missing/murdered persons and seems to be escalating with each passing day..

OtherEyes, have you ever had so much to say, yet couldn't find the words to say it?

Foxfire, (bolding to catch your attention) I would like to request your presence over in Whitney's thread. I think it's time to involve the public. No one can better express the reasons why the public is so important than you. If you find the time, please post some of your wisdom over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken