Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Charlies Computer Lovenote: In MS DOS programming that means Brandon is on the network (C:\user\Brandon) looking for a girl to date. Let's erase that. Brandon is looking for a Soulmate. But the computer can't find one for him, it doesn't understand. Exit - perhaps meaning He has to do it on his own (my interpretation on the Exit command). What would be yours? And I think it's just coincidence. Nerd Love - Engineers understand it.

On another subject regarding the BSL writings. Because of the title, it looks like his version of therapeutic writing. Probably something he was doing with therapy at the correctional facility or something he did during his hospitalization for anger. I'm inclined to think the later because of the oddity of the titles chosen.

Another item, in the photos of Mickey riding her bike and Brandon driving by the same spot, the reflection is from the raised pavement marker. Those are the little square white things near the solid white pavement striping or between the stripes that divide two lanes traveling in the same direction.

No thanx necessary, OtherEyes. I was alerted by other posters via pm. Communication, isn't it amazing?
Many if not most of us have moved on to other tragic cases, which lead to other tragic cases, and so on.., but Mickey Shunick, has touched us all, and has been in the back of all of our minds. When stranger sexual predators/serial killers are involved, as in this case, there are too many unanswered questions. It is truly a Silent Epidemic of missing/murdered persons and seems to be escalating with each passing day..

OtherEyes, have you ever had so much to say, yet couldn't find the words to say it?

All the time Foxfire...all the time!
With the evil and darkness in so many of these cases it does just leave you speechless at times. I choose to hold onto the light and never let go!

Foxfire, (bolding to catch your attention) I would like to request your presence over in Whitney's thread. I think it's time to involve the public. No one can better express the reasons why the public is so important than you. If you find the time, please post some of your wisdom over there.

Justwannahelp, sadly a tragic ending....RIP Whitney Heichel...Prayers to the family..

Police: Whitney Heichel's body found; suspect arrested
http://www.kval.com/news/local/Poli...ssing-woman-case-175019181.html?tab=video&c=y

JWH, LE & the OR community united in the search and investigation of Whitney's disappearance . Although a very tragic ending, an amazingly swift arrest.. Justice for Whitney Heichel..

This story I believe. I don't believe it happened the way he said it in the plea bargain. Bringing her to his father's house and it burning down makes even more sense now. I wonder if LE was able to find out who 8 ball is and if he is still alive.

(snipped for focus)
RE: "He said he took that guy out in the woods where he used to hunt, cut his head off and his hands and buried them, put some cayenne pepper on him so "» the animals wouldn't dig it back up," Bellio recalled in the statement to police.

"He also mentioned something about other crimes in Texas," Bellio told police.

Kloster, nicknamed Kansas City, was interviewed by an Acadia Parish Sheriff's deputy on Oct. 10, 2000.

"During all this, she begged him for her life. She brings up the fact that she has a child or children," he said.
Lavergne told Kloster he just laughed at her.
As Lavergne recalled the incident, his eyes were half-closed and he appeared to be in a trance, Kloster said.
"I really wondered if this freak was for real or not," he added.

RE: his eyes were half-closed and he appeared to be in a trance

(An abnormal state of reality; BSL's other self) Common for psychopathic serial killers/predators - (ability necessary for effective channeling/grave dowsing, imo)

Imo, his family and friends would be aware of his favorite hunting spots, imo. Hunters share their stories with other hunters, and many times hunt with others; brothers, friends, etc.
This info is very important for locating BSL's burial grounds, imo. In Texas, the location where BSL torched his truck should be focused on, imo. BSL, would have been familiar with the area due to past hunting, imo.
Many times serial killers will mark these burial grounds or use natural landmarks, rock outcroppings, unusual trees, etc.

What happened to 8 ball's cadillac? BSL can't drive but one vehicle at a time...BSL, had an associate/sidekick...

FYI- Many Public Lands; State/National Forests require sign in..

http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/hunting/deer/regulations

Deer Tagging Information

Prior to hunting deer, all deer hunters, regardless of age or license status, must obtain deer tags and have in possession when hunting deer. Immediately upon harvesting a deer, the hunter must tag the deer with the appropriate carcass tag before it is moved from the kill site, and the hunter must document the kill on the harvest report card portion of the deer tag license.

The hunter must record the date of kill and the parish of kill on the carcass tag. The tag must remain attached to the deer while kept at camp, or while it is transported to the domicile of the hunter or to a cold storage facility. Hunters who keep the carcass or meat at camp must also comply with the

game possession tag regulations. Within 7 days the hunter must validate the kill using the toll free validation phone number 866-484-4805 or the web link: www.la.wildlifelicense.com.

Regarding BSL's writings, my daughter, a psychology major, told me that psychopaths often write a manifesto. I haven't finished reading all of the journal as of yet, so I don't know if the writings sound like one. But it's interesting none the less. He certainly fits the definition of a psycho! MOO

Could the 8ball story be made up so that his new prison friends would "respect" him? Bragging about killing and raping defenseless young women probably won't make you a lot of friends. In prison. Also, he was only 19 at the time... a punk. Notice the differences in gore level of this 8ball story and that of the women?

I think he used some half-truths, some embellishments, and some outright lies in his "prison confessions"

Regarding Charlies Computer Lovenote: In MS DOS programming that means Brandon is on the network (C:\user\Brandon) looking for a girl to date. Let's erase that. Brandon is looking for a Soulmate. But the computer can't find one for him, it doesn't understand. Exit - perhaps meaning He has to do it on his own (my interpretation on the Exit command). What would be yours? And I think it's just coincidence. Nerd Love - Engineers understand it.

On another subject regarding the BSL writings. Because of the title, it looks like his version of therapeutic writing. Probably something he was doing with therapy at the correctional facility or something he did during his hospitalization for anger. I'm inclined to think the later because of the oddity of the titles chosen.

Another item, in the photos of Mickey riding her bike and Brandon driving by the same spot, the reflection is from the raised pavement marker. Those are the little square white things near the solid white pavement striping or between the stripes that divide two lanes traveling in the same direction.

BBM

:light bulb!!: omg where were you a few months ago!?! great observation! it's a possibility

(snipped for focus)
RE: "He said he took that guy out in the woods where he used to hunt, cut his head off and his hands and buried them, put some cayenne pepper on him so "» the animals wouldn't dig it back up," Bellio recalled in the statement to police.

"He also mentioned something about other crimes in Texas," Bellio told police.

Kloster, nicknamed Kansas City, was interviewed by an Acadia Parish Sheriff's deputy on Oct. 10, 2000.

"During all this, she begged him for her life. She brings up the fact that she has a child or children," he said.
Lavergne told Kloster he just laughed at her.
As Lavergne recalled the incident, his eyes were half-closed and he appeared to be in a trance, Kloster said.
"I really wondered if this freak was for real or not," he added.

RE: his eyes were half-closed and he appeared to be in a trance

(An abnormal state of reality; BSL's other self) Common for psychopathic serial killers/predators - (ability necessary for effective channeling/grave dowsing, imo)

Imo, his family and friends would be aware of his favorite hunting spots, imo. Hunters share their stories with other hunters, and many times hunt with others; brothers, friends, etc.
This info is very important for locating BSL's burial grounds, imo. In Texas, the location where BSL torched his truck should be focused on, imo. BSL, would have been familiar with the area due to past hunting, imo.
Many times serial killers will mark these burial grounds or use natural landmarks, rock outcroppings, unusual trees, etc.

What happened to 8 ball's cadillac? BSL can't drive but one vehicle at a time...BSL, had an associate/sidekick...

FYI- Many Public Lands; State/National Forests require sign in..

http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/hunting/deer/regulations

Deer Tagging Information

Prior to hunting deer, all deer hunters, regardless of age or license status, must obtain deer tags and have in possession when hunting deer. Immediately upon harvesting a deer, the hunter must tag the deer with the appropriate carcass tag before it is moved from the kill site, and the hunter must document the kill on the harvest report card portion of the deer tag license.

The hunter must record the date of kill and the parish of kill on the carcass tag. The tag must remain attached to the deer while kept at camp, or while it is transported to the domicile of the hunter or to a cold storage facility. Hunters who keep the carcass or meat at camp must also comply with the

game possession tag regulations. Within 7 days the hunter must validate the kill using the toll free validation phone number 866-484-4805 or the web link: www.la.wildlifelicense.com.

I would think that LE would be able to find out who 8 Ball is/was as well as find out about the Cadillac. I recall someone had mentioned something about a hunting camp in early on and saying how it needed to be searched. How oils you go about finding anything now?

After hearing the stories from the inmates IMO BSL didn't really admit to killing Lisa because SHE, in his opinion, brought it upon herself and IIRC he made her put the plastic bag over her head (right?) and she may have done it. Therefore in his mind he didn't really do it.

I have wondered if he had a split personality. But if that were the case would he know what the other personality did?

When I first learned of Mickey's for some reason I thought that the event that took was going to be bigger than anyone could imagine. Imagine (?), no, is is so unimaginable that some much has come to light about Brandon Scott Lavergne. With so much more likely to come. I just wish he would have been stopped earlier. He has hurt so many people, I pray for peace and comfort for the families, friends and everyone in our community. Mickey touched so may lives as well as Lisa.

Have to all remember that BSL was just a young punk in jail back in the early 2000 and he was probably scared to be there. He probably told more lies than he told the truth to try and make himself look bad so the other prisoners wouldn't attack him.
There was a movie this week with Eddie Murphy, who was sent to prison and he bragged about all kind of stuff to make himself look good. I would think BSL did the same on most stuff.

Could the 8ball story be made up so that his new prison friends would "respect" him? Bragging about killing and raping defenseless young women probably won't make you a lot of friends. In prison. Also, he was only 19 at the time... a punk. Notice the differences in gore level of this 8ball story and that of the women?

I think he used some half-truths, some embellishments, and some outright lies in his "prison confessions"

I somewhat thought that way until the inmate said he mentioned BSL being trance like. This is one time I believe he told the truth. JMO

i still want to see what was on camera at the daily advertiser

Adam wrote early on that Brandon did have a way with embellishing the truth. I think he told different versions to see what the reaction would be and then made them more horrific. One story, different endings based on the audience. While I thought Adam wrote with intelligence tinged with some arrogance, I'm sure he enjoyed intimidating BSL in front of his former girlfriend and her family. MOO

We all know he is a compulsive liar. And I was told that he always bragged a lot by people who know him. Brags about anything and everything!

Yes, and no, WhatsupAZ, when a psychopath is in an abnormal state of reality, you can usually take what they tell you to the bank. The 8 ball story is plausible, yet imo, BSL had planned to kill them both in advance He would have had to silence Lisa Pate to prevent her from witnessing against him later(one of the first rules of prey)..

Have to all remember that BSL was just a young punk in jail back in the early 2000 and he was probably scared to be there. He probably told more lies than he told the truth to try and make himself look bad so the other prisoners wouldn't attack him.
There was a movie this week with Eddie Murphy, who was sent to prison and he bragged about all kind of stuff to make himself look good. I would think BSL did the same on most stuff.

Now, that we have seen BSL's verified past and patterns of deviant psychopathic behavior, Why do we continue to underestimate or downplay his capacity for evil.
Since 05/19/2012 when Mickey Shunick vanished, up until the investigative files were released, we were relying on minimal information, theories, opinions, etc. What we have been privy too so far is only the tip of the iceberg, imo.

BS Lavergne's unknown victim investigations in LA, TX, and any other States may not be released for months or even years, if ever..
It has been over four decades since Charles Manson was arrested & they are now finding a possible connection to a dozen more victims to him/them..

New Manson murder probe could bring closure for families
October 19, 2012 | 4:11 am

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...r-probe-could-bring-closure-for-families.html

Los Angeles police officials said they hope to bring closure to the families of victims in a dozen unsolved homicides that occurred near places where the Manson family operated during its slew of murders four decades ago.

Officials revealed Thursday that they have 12 open cases and that they hope audiotapes recorded in 1969 between Charles Manson follower Charles “Tex” Watson and his attorney could provide some answers.

I hope police are working on figuring out what happened to Madeleine and 8ball as well as figuring out who in Texas was killed by BSL (besides Madeleine, most likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood