GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a new mugshot of him in this article? In the first one he had something light blue on, this looks like a vest? <snipped for space>

Looks to me like a straight-jacket maybe? Not that I've seen a whole lot of them in person and the ones I can think of were white, but the way the weird angle of his shoulders and the shoulders of the garment (whatever it is) look like one.

Well, I for one am happy that he is not looking quite so perky now.

In fact, the last mugshot could have been taken just when he was informed that they have a special honeymoon suite for him in the state penitentiary.

Looks to me like a straight-jacket maybe? Not that I've seen a whole lot of them in person and the ones I can think of were white, but the way the weird angle of his shoulders and the shoulders of the garment (whatever it is) look like one.

It's most likely a bullet proof vest that was put on him during his transport.

I saw the same double rainbow last night. It was breath taking and I immediately snapped a few photos. I saw your post and wanted to share. I've attached it. I'm too new to this so I'm not sure exactly how to post pictures.

Some things are too beautiful to keep... to yourself.

:welcome: Schao!

and thank you for the beautiful picture of the double rainbow!

The man charged with aggravated murder in the death of Whitney Heichel was moved from Multnomah County to Clackamas County this morning, where he is currently on a suicide watch, according to deputies.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19875174/accused-barista-killer-moved-to-clackamas-county-jail

I suppose it's wrong of me to think this but my very first reaction was put the "suicide watch" on hold for a few minutes and look away. Maybe loosen up the vest/straightjacket/whatever it is first.

Yes, there are lots of people who kill who feel remorse afterwards. Just wish they would have thought about it before they did it...

and he just may be coming down from a drug binge... And is feeling dope sick?

JMO

I saw the same double rainbow last night. It was breath taking and I immediately snapped a few photos. I saw your post and wanted to share. I've attached it. I'm too new to this so I'm not sure exactly how to post pictures.

Some things are too beautiful to keep... to yourself.

So beautiful! Thank you for taking the picture, and sharing it with us.

It has thankfully helped to blur the image I had in my head of the horrible person who did this to her, and reminded me of Whitney's beautiful smile. I think you're right, it was a gift from her.

BBM

I tend to think also that Whitney was assaulted (my guess is sexually, after he pushed the back seats down),
or was at least very frightened by JH, at Dodge Park.

JH probably got out of the car for some reason (to urinate?) and had the car keys with him.
Whitney then locked all the doors, but JH smashed the window.... and then killed her.

If this happened then there would be glass inside the car and probably some on the ground at Dodge Park.

He then drove to Larch Mt, where he left her body.
Opening and closing the car doors would cause some of the glass to fall onto the ground there.

I think he might have removed the floor mats and shook them (some where) to get rid of some
of the glass inside the SUV and then just tossed them onto the back seats (that had been pushed down).

Or he may have gone somewhere to vacuum the mats (however it doesn't seem as though he had much time to do so.)

I posted the above yesterday. But today I'm on the fence about how the window got broken.
It is amazing the strength people get when there's a life & death situation.

I suppose it's wrong of me to think this but my very first reaction was put the "suicide watch" on hold for a few minutes and look away. Maybe loosen up the vest/straightjacket/whatever it is first.

I'm sure the family wants there to be a trial, a why and everything else.

I'm sure the family wants there to be a trial, a why and everything else.

It's a good point, and I do too... that's among the reasons why I said it's probably wrong of me to think that. It is just so frustrating knowing he's alive and breathing after what he's (allegedly and most likely IMO) done.

I posted the above yesterday. But today I'm on the fence about how the window got broken.
It is amazing the strength people get when there's a life & death situation.

Do we know for sure where the window was actually broken? Is it possible that when Whitney's family & friends located the vehicle at Walmart, that the car was locked and they actually broke the window to enter the vehicle? That thought came across my mind when I saw a pic of the family/friends nearby her vehicle in the Walmart parking lot (I suppose they were waiting for LE)?

It's a good point, and I do too... that's among the reasons why I said it's probably wrong of me to think that. It is just so frustrating knowing he's alive and breathing after what he's (allegedly and most likely IMO) done.

That and that the family is so religous I'm interesting to see there take on forgiveness and if they forgive him if he shows remorse confesses and apologizes.

and he just may be coming down from a drug binge... And is feeling dope sick?

JMO

Do we know that he has a drug habit? From all appearances, he looks the picture of health and not one who's using...but, I could be wrong.

Did he have any prior incidents with the law? Drug charges, etc?

sorry...I've not been able to keep up with all that has been discovered about this person.

Do we know that he has a drug habit? From all appearances, he looks the picture of health and not one who's using...but, I could be wrong.

Did he have any prior incidents with the law? Drug charges, etc?

sorry...I've not been able to keep up with all that has been discovered about this person.

I really don't know if there were drugs involved...

but I do know there were reports of Loco Four empty cans at one site...

And I would not be surprised if he were self medicating for emotional distress..

JMO

The Aggravated Murder charge is interesting and I don't believe this story is over. According to Oregon Law it's aggravated if there is more than one person being murdered, if the person has been convicted of murder before. If someone is under 14, If it happened as a result of torture or maiming that resulted in a death or if it occured where the perpetrator recieved money for me.

My guess, either she was pregnant or he was paid. And would they have been able to confirm she was pregnant by the time they announced the arrest? She had just been found almost at the same time.

It's also considered Aggravated murder if someone is murdered in the course of a felony taking place. ie. He stole her car and murdered her in the process

That just looks like a stress mark. The more stress on his face the more the forehead crinkles together thus the appearance of a scratch.

Based on the picture- I gotta think maybe he was hopped up on drunks during this. Someone cold blooded or a sociopath don't show this type of stress/emotion even after they are caught.

Yes, someone cold-blooded enough to abduct and kill a person and plans to throw the phone and dump the car well knows how to act and disguise with the public.

Opinions are superficial. He is killer which is the truth.

A park in Portland with empty four loko cans are being described as "out-of-place?" Even in the most pretentious parks in the richest neighbourhoods have beer cans and broken glass strewn up and down.

The wording in the article is not the best, however, I think they are saying the vehicle floor mat was out of place, not the other items.:seeya:

ETA: The picture that links to that sentence makes it very confusing! Not sure what to make of that.

As far as drugs, no arrests, the reports are saying his only prior record was traffic infractions.

He doesn't look like a long-term meth or heroin user at all, but nothing says he couldn't have just started using something. But if he's a long-term creep, he wouldn't have necessarily needed drugs to freak out on a woman and become violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla