AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

OMG! Al.com has a new article about the rape allegations against Dustin Kent. It is very graphic and disgusting!!!
http://mobile.al.com/advmobile/pm_29193/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=z6y3pjGU

Yeah, that just came up on my FB. There was no mention of it on my noon news though. I haven't been able to read here much with school going on and have had to rely on the local news and the few minutes I have a day to check FB for updates but it looks like they may be finally realizing they've been wrong all along and still not doing anything about it.

So glad my tax dollars are so hard at work!

Ok, so here's my question about the newest info..if WWH was arrested because she knew about the sexual assault that was going on and did not report it, then what happens to the'defendants sister' who was informed about the rape and sodomy and did not report it?? Are we waiting on another arrest, or is this another possible mistake by the media?

Ok, so here's my question about the newest info..if WWH was arrested because she knew about the sexual assault that was going on and did not report it, then what happens to the'defendants sister' who was informed about the rape and sodomy and did not report it?? Are we waiting on another arrest, or is this another possible mistake by the media?

I was wondering the SAME thing. They weren't too clear, so which sister? I assumed Mendy but it could be Chessie. Does anyone know? The report is graphic and I can now only picture how the other arrested people play into this. It seems Donald Holland had an M.O. They allude that Scott did more or less the same thing.

But back to what you said, I believe the other aunt would be in some kind of trouble if she failed to report abuse. Unless she did report it and they left that part out. The article was filled with so much info it was sort of hard to take in, given the graphic nature and well.. now we know what the iceberg is or why it was called a sex ring.

To know there is another relative victim involved is further upsetting. I will not be shocked if we hear that it was taped. I will be infuriated beyond understanding that EVERYONE knew at least this much and did NOTHING. For the sake of others, I won't post the details of the article. But to those that are curious, please understand it's rather detailed and can trigger feelings.

God speed to the victim, the brave young lady that stood her ground. She deserves so much praise.

I'm assuming when it stated 'defendants sister' it was implying Dustin Kents sister, he only has one, right? The prosecuter (state) & defendant (Kent)?

Testimony: Mobile man raped daughter while her father watched.

nuff said. :furious:

Dustin has one sister. Not too hard to figure out who she is if you read comments on news media posts

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I've let my reading on this case fall way way behind I don't know how I'll catch up. I did try and search the threads to no avail.

Do we know when WWH's next court appearance is? Given the information (disgusting) DK's appearance provided it will be very interesting indeed to hear what comes out about WWH. Once that happens we'll have an insight into just how involved she has been with this whole sordid situation.

Wendy Wood Holland is scheduled to appear in Baldwin Court on 11/29/12.

Sex crimes investigation suspect re-arrested
Family: Kent repeated set off ankle monitor

MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Authorities at the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said Dustin Kent was arrested on a probation violation on Thursday.

The story is still developing, but authorities said he was arrested just hours ago by the community corrections center.

Relatives said this arrest had to do with Kent setting off his electronic monitoring device numerous times.

(more at below link)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...-dustin-kent-arrested-for-violating-probation

:woohoo:

Wow..isn't this his 4th time being arrested?

I believe it is. SICK! How can this judge continue to let him bail out? Lock him up on no bond and let him sweat it out. They should all be in jail!

AstroKitty - I hope it wasn't something like that. This family needs some serious help!!

I believe it is. SICK! How can this judge continue to let him bail out? Lock him up on no bond and let him sweat it out. They should all be in jail!

AstroKitty - I hope it wasn't something like that. This family needs some serious help!!

I'm sure it won't be long before he's given bail, and someone pays for him to get out once again! Sick. IMO

Happy Friday!

Do any of you know how this works? I'm wondering if DK was wearing two monitors; one for Mobile and one for Baldwin.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back