GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

According to sources close to the investigation, a privately-owned hound got a hit on the girl’s scent at a Sunset Avenue small bungalow in Franklin Township behind Gleason’s Place, a bar on Williamstown-Clayton Road.

The Gloucester County Prosecutors Office would not confirm if there were any other K-9 hits in the woods near Scotland Run Park.

Is there a map showing the location of this "scent hit" the privately owned hound picked up on and where and how far away/close this scent is to where she was supposed to be headed to her friends house?
(I'm not sure that will even make sense to anybody)

Sorry I didn't realize the weight that a website had to an investigation sorry.

(((hugs))) Thats alright, we've all been there done that :)

Glad your here with us, I've enjoyed your posts...........

This technology is a stalkers dream.

The best is when these young people immediately update a status and include who is with them at what venue. My nephews wife did that at a family gathering last week. I was like "Oh good lookout so we all can get robbed before we get home". Oh well not me. Can't tag me because I don't have a FB.

i agree about fb... their "terms & agreements" read like some communist countries laws...its becoming facebookistan lol, i dont think fb should have the right to distribute someones info in the way that it does since their "timeline" change. i am a grown person and its not safe never mind for all these kids that are on fb i think it is down right dangerous for so many different reasons...

i dont think the internet should be regulated - idk, i guess the internet is the biggest experiment in mass anarchy ever conducted, fb will prolly cause a war sometime in the future :/

Sorry I didn't realize the weight that a website had to an investigation sorry.

There are many websites out there that aren't as heavily moderated as this one and it would be foolish to say they have nothing to offer sleuthers but I really appreciate WS for what it is. Rumors are a slippery slope and often do more harm than good. Naming innocent people or revictimizing the family never has a positive to it, IMOO.

I do understand where you were coming from though. We all get frustrated at times and upset that there is info out there that seems important but we are barred from discussing it due to TOS (the Jessica Ridgeway case was a very recent example of this) but it really is for the greater good of the site, the posters and the investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... Have to catch up. Nothing new?

Autumn is still missing Jersey*Girl. Wish she wasn't but she is. We been pounding away at a few things and then we got out of hand and had to rein ourselves in a bit.

eleph

There are many websites out there that aren't as heavily moderated as this one and it would be foolish to say they have nothing to offer sleuthers but I really appreciate WS for what it is. Rumors are a slippery slope and often do more harm than good. Naming innocent people or revictimizing the family never has a positive to it, IMOO.

I do understand where you were coming from though. We all get frustrated at times and upset that there is info out there that seems important but we are barred from discussing it due to TOS (the Jessica Ridgeway case was a very recent example of this) but it really is for the greater good of the site, the posters and the investigation.

So something interesting that can be looked into by as shouldn't be done because the person isn't in the news of being suspect?

Only through the Truckers association from what I can tell.

Darn it, that is what I figured but I hoped one might have been issued anyway. It is great that truckers are getting this info though. Now let's just hope that one of them spots our girl!

Wow... Have to catch up. Nothing new?

JG, did you see the singing girl? Elepher gave us a screen capture. That was new to me anyway.

Nervous Nellie coined a new term.

All I can think of. I linked to the vigil a ways back.

So something interesting that can be looked into by as shouldn't be done because the person isn't in the news of being suspect?

We can look into anyone or anything we want on our own but it can't be brought to the board until the person is named a POI by LE or the info is released by MSM. Many sleuthers here research on their own behind the scenes and keep very detailed notes just in case it becomes relevant.

oh you can look into it... just keep it under your hat and don't post it until the appropriate time (if there IS an appropriate time that is.. which means if the object of said sleuthing is named a person of interest or suspect in the case)

If they're sketchy then le will check them out. Once le checks into whomever, they'll be outed in the msm. If they're considered suspect, then it's fair game. WS is strict in that aspect but rightfully so. There's many of us here that know exactly how to get the lowdown on people regarding stuff otherwise hidden. No worries - if the cat's dirty, trust me we'll scrub him clean like an acid wash baby.

JG, did you see the singing girl? Elepher gave us a screen capture. That was new to me anyway.

Nervous Nellie coined a new term.

All I can think of. I linked to the vigil a ways back.

Singing girl has a name if you look at the picture.

Nurse..I see you ... your map is in my signature line now (in case there are any updates that can be added). Not being pushy or anything but really feel that time is of the essence here - we are pushing past the 48 hour mark now.

Damm, where are you Autumn?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd