MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got all I know, I'm sure she's FINE! I'm so damned happy, I'm out celebrating! Ok, plus it's my and my fathers bday. This has lifted this burden BIG TIME!

Madeline, you don't know what a burden that's been lifted!im sure you won't read this, but I don't even care! I am elated, relieved, happy, all that rolled into one wonderful feeling!

Bye y'all!

Once we've gotten verifiable proof that she has, indeed, been found, this thread needs to be erased. The things that have been said about this woman could haunt her forever, interfering with job applications, etc.

And Have a Happy Birthday Crwlchk! Im sure it will be a wonderful day :)

:bdsong:

Once we've gotten verifiable proof that she has, indeed, been found, this thread needs to be erased. The things that have been said about this woman could haunt her forever, interfering with job applications, etc.

Yes, and hopefully before Madeline has a chance to read it.

How wonderful to close a thread on a happy note for a change!

I wish Madeline and her family the best. I hope she is well and can put this ordeal behind her.

Great job, sleuthers! :grouphug:

:yourock:

God bless Madeline and God bless WS. I am sooooooo happy to have been a part of this! I pray MA finds solice that she has many people who care about her.

Yay!
(I am really interested to know how he got her ID, though....)

I have never been a part of such a wonderful community and discussion. This site and thread, and especially the involvement of those who knew her personally. Even with all of her troubles and insecurities, etc; it is evident that she is loved. It's almost too bad that she won't see this thread. It might help her see how many we're affected and involved to find her, no questions asked - only motivated by a deep care and concern for her safety. For someone who lives a heavy life consumed by thoughts of betrayal, might have a light bulb moment and feel loved. I know I would, even if some of the things are hard to hear about yourself, it's not like she isn't aware and ashamed. I don't know. Part of me thinks it might be somewhat therapeutic, comforting, and touch her.

Flick - I'm sure you all have gotten to know me pretty well since I don't write posts - I write short stories LOL. But even though your posts are short; it's easy to form an opinion of someone who loved this person so much you actually used the information here and actively pursued the leads. That's a pretty loyal and caring friend that not many people have in their entire lives. In a way, while I seem to others to be the social butterfly, I rarely let people in. I am not the type of person who likes a lot of acqaintances. I have a handful of true friends who have each been in my life for a minimum of 20 years. And that's all I need. I have the same love for those people that you appear to have for MA. There aren't many friends who you can know with 100% certainty, that if I needed help they would be there before my "blood" would, at least most of my blood relatives. So Flick, I understand your loyalty and tenacity. I would do it for my friends too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle