GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man standing on that corner I heard 20 stories of what happened lol

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

I used to be on rescue and we were sworn not to discuss info outside the squad, but boy some of the things/rumors I heard in lines at the bank or grocery store for example were just..........so way off!! annoying indeed. And I couldn't say a thing.

No this was a scared kid. That felt guilty

Felt scared ? Everyone is scared once caught. Felt guilty after stuffing her in a trash can. All IMOIMO

One of the kids I remember during the flyer hand out said he noticed something odd at the suspects house. I walked up to him and said WTF didn't you tell somebody? BULL*****

Another "yeah I was going to check that can but I didn't cause I didn't want to get in in trouble.
Hdjdidjhdudjdnaosodhriwishdjcnjdd

Sorry had to vent to somewhere

Welcome D'sWifey. Thank you for sharing and your wise words. I'm so glad you survived such a horrible thing but so sorry you had to go through it. I'm glad you're here. We have several members who have survived such horrific ordeals.

there is a chip in recycle bins acording to NG
I never knew that
abandben house who owns the recycle bin?
who knew it was recycle day

Nancy Grace is talking alot about attempted lurings/kidnappings up in North Jersey being possibly related to Autumn...is she not aware of the arrests this afternoon? Get with the program Nance!

Dear God, Another little girl gone and then to find out it is two teenagers accused of the crime! How horrific! I am so grateful the mother of these boys did the right thing and I am thankful Autumn was found. God be with her loved ones.

Nancy Grace is talking alot about attempted lurings/kidnappings up in North Jersey being possibly related to Autumn...is she not aware of the arrests this afternoon? Get with the program Nance!

Too funny, I was just going to suggest someone call in and let her know about arrests.

No this was a scared kid. That felt guilty

Was it an accident? I mean, murder isn't accidental, I know...but I can't help but wonder if some anger just got out of control & maybe it got heated for a fleeting second. Could one or both of these brothers have grabbed her neck or something but didn't actually mean to kill her?

I can't help but wonder stuff bc they didn't run & they did turn themselves in. They could have forced an indictment. Instead it seems they turned themselves to either do the right thing or to earn point for a lighter sentence. Even if they are tried as adults & get 28, they turned themselves in & provided with not getting in trouble in jail, they could get out in 10. Tried as juvies & its much much lighter.

So do you know, is there a possibility it was an accident or momentary lapse of judgement?

I'm kind of suspecting 1 of the brothers felt guilt & compassion for what happened. Maybe he's not the one that killed Autumn & he feels guilty for his part in the crime. Did le have to charge both with murder?

They'll have plenty of time to figure that out as they sit in jail for the next 60 years. There won't be much else for them to do.

If these two are not prosecuted as adults, there is no justice in Jersey.

Joe, you know as well as I do if not more that their time in prison will not be spent trying to figure things out. They will quickly learn what groups or gangs they fit in to. They will have to prove how tough they are and they better hope they have money in their commissary to barter with.They will be initiated in to their gang and will be the low man on the inner chain or prison life for a long time. They probably will regret privately and for a long time but imo once they are in the big house they will concentrate on survival.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19...enagers-surrender-in-12-year-old-girls-murder
not sure if this was posted shows the boys walking to turn themselves in today

How can they both walk with their heads held so high? Snot nosed thugs. I can't believe how smug the one in the orange jacket looks!! :furious:

If either feels sorry or guilty, they certainly don't look it. I don't care what they feel. Their appearance looks as if they're proud of themselves. Their body language looks as if getting arrested is nothing but a big inconvenience for them.

Hope they behave equally smug when they check into the general population in prison. :seeya:

aww she was strangled........both boys in police custody. WHY?
WHY?

the boys' mother dropped off the keys to the house at the police station

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/father_police_questioned_sons.html

Someone else posted this upthread, but can you imagine the pain and her heavy heart as she walks in to the Police Station? I don't know how much she was aware of her son's wrong doings but at that moment in time she did the right thing.

You're right. I think I was posting out of anger earlier. I was so mad to learn one of the boys has a record of stealing bikes & then finding out about the parts stash in the basement was overwhelming. She just went to the police station & gave them her house key. That amazes me. No matter what was prior, you're right - she deserves kudos for going above & beyond doing the right thing yesterday.

they turned themselves in with their attorney... so, i dont think we have necessarily heard the actual truth about what happened... jmho

there is a chip in recycle bins acording to NG
I never knew that
abandben house who owns the recycle bin?
who knew it was recycle day

Thank God they found her before the bin was picked up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member