CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on the news! Wow! Another teenager/young person!! We always tend to think some sick old man....this is crazy! Hoping for justice for Jessica and an end to the horror.

On March 23, Sigg won second place in the Crime Scene Investigation division of the Health Occupation Students of America State Leadership Conference competition.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21844711/arrest-made-jessica-ridgeway-case

I'm gonna be sick...

He dropped out of Standley HS and got his GED he was a student at the arapaho community college and yes he was 17 (reporters voice)

How can we afford to keep people like this in prison for 60 years?
They pay no taxes. Get free food,clothes,haircuts. Lodging and free medical.
He will never be rehabilitated. JMOO

attended Standley Lakes HS
dropped out and got GED
now attends Arapahoe CC

:floorlaugh:
Oh my god....he is SEVENTEEN?

Not only is he not eligible for the DP, thanks to a recent SCOTUS ruling he can't even get LWOP!

My mind cannot even comprehend this....I'm speechless.

He can still get life. The Supreme Court just said it cannot be mandatory life for juveniles. Judges have to consider all the facts, etc to make sure it is really warranted. This case will set the standard I am sure for those circumstances being warranted.

But this case will be tied up for years in litigation just bc he is just shy of being 18.

Wonder if this was a game...to see if he could outsmart the law and get away with whatever he could.

I'm wondering that and the possibility scares the life out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10622 102nd Ave is his address as reported by live link.

This is insane. 17 years old and that kind of a sicko already?

I knew they were close. Thank God.

...and to think our penal system will try to rehabilitate him and in a few years release him back into society. smh

When will they get it...people like him can't be fixed...he is broken beyond repair and should be done away with.

10622 102 avenue ... did I hear that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller