The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt the conversation but this case has always haunted me. I was just wondering if anyone had heard 1) who had keys to Sheryl's house 2) how long she's been in the house (think I read that she had recently moved in) 3) who were the previous owners 4) had she changed the locks when she moved in?

I'm just throwing that out there because I had a friend whose house was broken into and a woman murdered only a month after my friend moved. Cops believed the murder was stalking my friend and then killed the new homeowner instead.

Sorry to interrupt the conversation but this case has always haunted me. I was just wondering if anyone had heard 1) who had keys to Sheryl's house 2) how long she's been in the house (think I read that she had recently moved in) 3) who were the previous owners 4) had she changed the locks when she moved in?

I'm just throwing that out there because I had a friend whose house was broken into and a woman murdered only a month after my friend moved. Cops believed the murder was stalking my friend and then killed the new homeowner instead.
Coffeelover, the previous owners have been cleared from basically the beginning.

We don't know exactly who all had keys. I assume just Suzie and Sherrill. There's no reason that I could imagine that not being the case. No point speculating until it's a known fact.

I can't tell you about the locks, but the previous owners were hammered hard early according to people I've discussed the case with and people close to LE. I think it's completely ruled out.

There is a possible break in the case of our girls. Detective Lorie Howard (Mc Donald County) went to visit Larry Dwayne Hall in a North Carolina prison last week about Grace Doe and other cases. He claims that his brother and another person are responsible for the kidnapping and murders of Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy.

A polygraph expert from Indianapolis was sent to North Carolina to administer a polygraph on LDH....he passed.

There is a possible break in the case of our girls. Detective Lorie Howard (Mc Donald County) went to visit Larry Dwayne Hall in a North Carolina prison last week about Grace Doe and other cases. He claims that his brother and another person are responsible for the kidnapping and murders of Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy.

A polygraph expert from Indianapolis was sent to North Carolina to administer a polygraph on LDH....he passed.
Thanks Kathee, and wow, just wow. Great to see you here and with such scintillating info!! Wow.

Oh my gosh! :please: Oh I hope this brings justice for the girls!!!

As my friend piasabird pointed out to me over the weekend, the Hall's look a lot like the composite sketch.

Piasa....any way you can do a side by side of them and the composite?

Sorry Kathee, I just picked up on this but will do it and post it.

As my friend piasabird pointed out to me over the weekend, the Hall's look a lot like the composite sketch.

I am trying to upload it here ----this is attempt 1

Attachments

• comparison 1.jpg
    comparison 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 85

Comparison with Larry's twin brother, Gary from best available photo.

Attachments

• comparison 1 gary.jpg
    comparison 1 gary.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 76
I don't buy the LDH stuff. Not at all.

I think what Tuna is saying about Garrison is much more interesting. This sounds way out there. This guy is a known liar and has been taking credit for many murders he didn't commit.

The real perp could be getting annoyed with false news though.

I don't buy the LDH stuff. Not at all.

I think what Tuna is saying about Garrison is much more interesting. This sounds way out there. This guy is a known liar and has been taking credit for many murders he didn't commit.

The real perp could be getting annoyed with false news though.

That's why I have multiple suspects, Drake!

Again I still want Garrison eliminated. Can anyone actually do that?

One more time:

Garrison FACTS:
-armed with a gun (weapons charges)
-direct link to Suzie Streeter via Dustin Recla
-member of the Grand Jury 3
-matches the police sketch of the suspect almost dead on
-known rapist
-known to break into homes
-preys on younger women (rape victim was college student)
-known to cover tracks when he's finished with a crime

Sometimes the answer is obvious!

That is quite a good article and the interview with Mark Webb gives an excellent insight into why this case went south. The SPD was simply overwhelmed with so many leads and other demands on their time it became unmanageable.

We can only hope the latest information has legs. If either of these guys were in town they have be put front and center as prime suspects. One wonders why Garrison and Cox were caught up in this unless they were somehow connected to these guys. So many questions and so few answers -- thus far.
---------------
I thought this was interesting reading. Note that a "vintage Dodge van" was mentioned.

http://books.google.com/books?id=RqPAko802QAC&pg=PA206&lpg=PA206&dq=gary+hall+wabash+indiana&source=bl&ots=1njEPed9tJ&sig=pfKNryQMZlTPnzGRrsRj33mCSlQ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=_oyJUJTxDoLg2gWc-oGQDQ&ved=0CFMQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=gary%20hall%20wabash%20indiana&f=false

Has anyone checked to see if his brother was in Missouri during this time? In order for him to be a viable suspect he had to have had opportunity to commit the crime. Wonder who the other individual referred to is?

This is also interesting. If Larry didn't do this and could not have done it, not having the opportunity, how does he apparently know so much? (or is he merely claiming credit?)

(snip)

[FONT=&quot]"Larry replied, “Well, three of them are from Springfield.”[/FONT]...(snip)

http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174

Again I still want Garrison eliminated. Can anyone actually do that?

One more time:

Garrison FACTS:
-armed with a gun (weapons charges)
-direct link to Suzie Streeter via Dustin Recla
-member of the Grand Jury 3
-matches the police sketch of the suspect almost dead on
-known rapist
-known to break into homes
-preys on younger women (rape victim was college student)
-known to cover tracks when he's finished with a crime

Sometimes the answer is obvious!

I do not think anyone can be eliminated. Even those eliminated in the past need to be looked at with a fine tooth comb again. Garrison is a prime suspect based on his record. Not even Cox can be eliminated. I think in this case any information must be considered as potential information for solving the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288