Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article....http://www.bookbusinessmag.com/blog/increase-sales-with-self-disruption-5-principles

adding / changing the medium in which you offer your book is a method to increase sales. Given JB's book sales, it makes sense that the paperback and audio versions are scheduled so soon after initial release.

Great reading at the link. A snip...

Take action.
If you have reached a plateau, do something. Resurrect your backlist and try selling more books instead of publishing more books. Try selling to different buyers. Seek foreign sales. Investigate the sale of subsidiary rights. Look to selling your content in different forms such as ebooks or audio books.

Another good one... http://www.authormedia.com/2012/10/15/why-your-book-should-audio-book/

Reason #4: Audio Books Boost Paper & eBook Sales.

Ahhhh my little sweetie pie you! Did you mean October not September? When a person looks at the bigger picture of things 190 books is just pitiful. I LOVE IT.
The last 2 times I've been to amazon and typed in the title it comes up as the second book. It cracks me up.

Oh Duh yes I did. Okay folks - I have officially lost the abiilty to multi-task - the Baez Book Report is for October!!

Sorry about that and thanks Wonders! :blushing:

Have to laugh a little..poor kc (not)... While checking yahoo news today I found an article 4 pages in about kc asking for a Change of venue in the zg case. Actually took a sec to check in here after reading up on a couple of other cases. What did I find? Nothing! LOL....good for us on the ability to get past anything kc and keep the focus on sweet caylee.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I am a rather late arrival here (arrived during the fca trial). Sooner fan was such a kind soul. I can imagine her giving hugs and kisses to Caylee and letting her know how many love her.

157 folks have visited and thanked her thread, and written rememberances of her in the special thread set up for her rememberance at WS.Her husband, Uncle Sooner has shared information there too in the jury room area downstairs.

Post if you want to share and cannot find the thread and someone can post a link as I cannot from my nook.

:rose:

Have to laugh a little..poor kc (not)... While checking yahoo news today I found an article 4 pages in about kc asking for a Change of venue in the zg case. Actually took a sec to check in here after reading up on a couple of other cases. What did I find? Nothing! LOL....good for us on the ability to get past anything kc and keep the focus on sweet caylee.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

There is a whole thread about the ZFG lawsuit...

Oopsie! ................. :giggle:

Product Details- Saturday, October 27th, '12

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Boo

Here atthelake I'll help you!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188467"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sooner#1Fan thread...

Oopsie! ................. :giggle:

Product Details- Saturday, October 27th, '12

Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Boo

Thanks LG for your report...

I have some amazing pics of Caylee's site..I have down loaded them from my phone to my pictures file...

Could you please give me a short course on how to post them here??

Much Thanks..Sally
Dear God...Please Bless the Soul of Sweet Caylee..May She Rest In Peace!

I have some amazing pics of Caylee's site..I have down loaded them from my phone to my pictures file...

Much Thanks..Sally

I love you Mustang Sally - but no - I have no idea! Haven't learned that - lemmsee...hmmm - how about bigfatmommydog? Or anyone else know about that? Cause I know my limitations and that's definitely one of them - at least on WS.:what: I think niner or Jane the Dood are also pretty good at it. Let's face it - I think everybody BUT me knows!!

I am just getting home tonight, did they mention Sooner on Tricias program?

:jail:

Much Thanks..Sally

Desdemona has been the most active member for years to post Caylee photos. She has it as her focus to ensure that Caylees pbotos are posted every *advertiser censored* times in the "light a candle tonight" thread that Wolfmom has kept burning for us all two times a day, Perhaps pm Desedemona, or pm me as I did about 50 photos at the end of the last thread..and most were repostings from Desi that she gave me approval to repost after I sent ner a pm.

I love you Mustang Sally - but no - I have no idea! Haven't learned that - lemmsee...hmmm - how about bigfatmommydog? Or anyone else know about that? Cause I know my limitations and that's definitely one of them - at least on WS.:what: I think niner or Jane the Dood are also pretty good at it. Let's face it - I think everybody BUT me knows!!

:jail:

Desdemona has been the most active member for years to post Caylee photos. She has it as her focus to ensure that Caylees pbotos are posted every *advertiser censored* times in the "light a candle tonight" thread that Wolfmom has kept burning for us all two times a day, Perhaps pm Desedemona, or pm me as I did about 50 photos at the end of the last thread..and most were repostings from Desi that she gave me approval to repost after I sent ner a pm.

Desdemona would be a better tutor than me, for sure; sometimes I can get the links to work...and sometimes I can't.
:rolleyes:
Definitely looking forward to seeing Mustang Sally's pix!

Desdemona would be a better tutor than me, for sure; sometimes I can get the links to work...and sometimes I can't.
:rolleyes:
Definitely looking forward to seeing Mustang Sally's pix!

SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to Mustang Sally's pics too!

Mustang Sally's - if you want you can email them to me (from my profile page) and I will set up an album in my photobucket for you and send you the links to post.

Hi all - this just came across my Twitter,. I posted it up in the news thread.

Appellate court sets date to hear Casey Anthony's appeal on misdemeanor convictions
An appeal court in Daytona Beach is now scheduled to hear Casey Anthony's appeal of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement early next year, after her legal team today filed the last paperwork necessary to proceed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-appeal-lying-20121029,0,2285710.story

Hi all - this just came across my Twitter,. I posted it up in the news thread.

Appellate court sets date to hear Casey Anthony's appeal on misdemeanor convictions
An appeal court in Daytona Beach is now scheduled to hear Casey Anthony's appeal of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement early next year, after her legal team today filed the last paperwork necessary to proceed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-appeal-lying-20121029,0,2285710.story

Thank you TotallyObsessed - I just about dropped from shock when I came on line - News FGS!!
I reposted your news post in the ZG thread - hope her case can be delayed a week or so - unless it means they will hear the appeal and then have to think about it for three or four months. We should hear shortly what ZG's lawyers have to say about the appeal date.

Here's my hope that everyone is the past of the Hurricane Sandy stays safE AND dry. I've already seeing pics of the high water and wind and fear there will be massive damage. As I am on the West Coast all i can do is watch and pray for you all to get through it safely.

We had an earthquake of 7.7 in our province (state) over the weekend but it was centered mid-way up the coast on the Island of Haida Gwaii, also known as the Queen Charlotte Islands. There was no damage as the epicentre was in an unpopulated area but was felt up the coast to Alaska and into central BC. Some people here in southern BC felt it but I felt ...nothing. We were very very lucky.

Oh and er...I guess no one seems to be hunkering down with their candles and their new Baez book......:great:

Product Details - October 29/10/12

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #90,829 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member