Identified! OR - Portland, Hisp/NtvAmFem UP10421, 17-25, Jun'12 - Mayra Cruz Rodriguez

Can someone contact the ME and ask about tats or scars? Namus doesn't show any but it also doesn't give 100% info either. Says sweatshirt with skull, which I know is a metal mulisha design. Its like they pick and choose what info to use and when they do, its not very descriptive. I'm still leaning tor
wards Crystal Freeman or Darianne.

Just a thought... but Crystal Freeman?
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14975/6/

I read on her dads fb page that the ex boyfriend fled and is supposedly somewhere in OR. Crystal still hasn't been found. The height is off a tad bit, and the weight by 10lbs.

Crystal Freeman has been ruled out.

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Crystal Freeman 1992 South Carolina
Jennifer Ha 1994 Washington
Vicki Hollar 1949 Oregon
Suzanne Justis 1950 Oregon
Cindy King 1961 Oregon

She hadn't been ruled out when I posted her, but then I forgot where I was with threads (kids back in school and me trying to do the mom housewife stuff while they are gone Hahaha not) and never checked back. Crystal Freeman was found deceased a week or 2 ago, :( I believe.

Rest in peace, Mayra.

mayra_sophia_cruz_rodriguez_1351544436357_319245_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

http://www.10news.com/news/local-girl-idd-as-portland-slaying-victim

RIP Mayra.

I am always interested to see an actual photo vs. the sketch. It seems like in the sketch, the face seems much longer and narrower and her eyes seems much more "Asian" (no eyelid fold) than just almond shape. Other than that, the sketch is O.K. JMO.
Does anyone have the stats for Mayra compared to the stats for the UID? Did they get the parameters right?

Poor thing. Glad they have a suspect in custody.

Can't find a profile for her in any of the databases or any stories on the news, but based on the NAMUS UID comments, I think LE have been keeping it close to the vest...ie the DNA page stated it was fast tracked to match with potential MP.

I thought at first glance the sketch looked Asian, too, but upon comparison with Latina MPs, was pretty sure she was Latina or bi-racial. I think it was a great sketch.

I also think its worth noting, too, that Mayra was 15...younger than the age range and perhaps surprising given wisdom teeth notations in dental chart. I would be interested to hear CarlK's thoughts on that.

As always, the differences remind me that we have to be flexible and open minded in interpreting matches and not use solely one "miss" to rule out a potential match.

My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

I also think its worth noting, too, that Mayra was 15...younger than the age range and perhaps surprising given wisdom teeth notations in dental chart. I would be interested to hear CarlK's thoughts on that.

As always, the differences remind me that we have to be flexible and open minded in interpreting matches and not use solely one "miss" to rule out a potential match.

I've always said that age estimates for anyone under 18 should be accurate within a year and a half. And usually they are, though I've seen a couple of instances of misses in the last month.

The comments in the Dentals Section indicate "Probable < 20 years old", yet they expanded the upper limit of her age range to 25. There was one undeveloped wisdom tooth, but apparently the other three were noted as present.

I wonder how close she was to her 16th birthday. Even 16 is a bit young for fully erupted wisdom teeth.

One very distinctive facial feature was her cleft chin. Wondering why the sketch didn't reflect that? Just curious.

Glad she was identified and her alleged killer was caught. Beautiful young girl. So sad.

So sad and infuriating to read what was done to her. But so glad her family will have her back.

Rest in peace, Mayra :rose:

How many other young women has this guy killed??

9dcb69057b25899ac1d7199cde49b7f6.jpg

Mark Beebout, 40, a convicted sex offender is suspected of killing Mayra, and was charged with her murder before they knew Mayra's identity. Beebout is also accused of killing Nikayla Powell on July 4 and has been indicted on six counts of aggravated murder.

http://www.examiner.com/article/body-of-san-diego-teen-found-oregon

Sounds like a serial killer to me. What was he doing out of jail??

e0d1f299cca7c753d7192a3001c7bb36.jpg

Rest in peace, Mayra. You didn't deserve this.
:rose:

They have now identified the mystery woman as 15 year old runaway Mayra Sophia Cruz Rodriguez from San Diego. She left home on 15th June and her body was found on 26th June :( So sad, such a pretty girl with her whole life ahead of her.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19945458/police-15-year-old-murder-victim-identified

RIP Mayra

Oh no! Just a baby. A child murdered and just left by that creep.

RIP Mayra

At least now she has a name and hopefully a proper burial place. Poor kid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back