GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

For those just joining us, to be clear; we do not know if Rebekah's son rode the bus to school or if he was dropped off. Those details have not been made known yet.

OMG.. NOT ANOTHER! The list is SOOO long and grows almost daily it seems..

Paige, Mickey, Brittney, Kortne, Holly, Kelli, Heather, Lauren, Karen, Crystal, Brittanee..

And these are just the ones that come to mind at 2am..

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!??

And Katrina... (ok, shes 30 but looks in her 20's)

On that map, there seems to be a long stretch where it's all wide open, farm land or pretty much nothing. It was a weekday so I imagine that road was traveled quite a bit, so maybe someone saw her or something along the way.

Something to consider: We know when she was last seen at her home. But we do not know that the vehicle was there at the time. She might have received a ride home. There might have been someone else at her house. And who knows where they could have gone.

Something to consider: We know when she was last seen at her home. But we do not know that the vehicle was there at the time. She might have received a ride home. There might have been someone else at her house. And who knows where they could have gone.

Is it possible she had been at the bar the night before, had a few drinks and left it there? She may have intended to pick it up the next day, maybe was planning on getting a lift there with someone?

I think without knowing the circumstances that morning it's really hard to guess what happened. We don't know who last saw her. We don't know where she worked or when her shift was supposed to start. We don't even know who she lived with, her relationship status, etc. not a lot to go on, unfortunately.

Is it possible that LE have more information than they are letting on? I sure hope so.

Her FB page is closed to the public, I was hoping to get information on where she worked so we could see where that was in relationship to where she lived and her car was found.

As noted, we don't know who last saw her, who she lives with, when she started work, if her car was parked at the bar from the night before. We don't know much of anything right now.

Okay. I am doing some work here. Midland County court records show Rebekah had a 2009 order of protection against a CS.

https://mcc.co.midland.mi.us/search-details.php?c=09-005422&se=party

Here is a photo of a young woman taken from the Facebook page for Tiz-It, which is a bar (different location than The Barn Door).

Does this look like Rebekah? I personally think it's a pic of her. It's from a Facebook page for a bar, but it's not from The Barn Door.

I don't think that is her. If the FB page with 6 friends is correct, Rebekah has a very distinctive tip to her nose, which doesn't match that photo.

The Barn Door have updated their page to say the vehicle was left in the car park between Tuesday 10pm and Wednesday 10am.

HeinekenMan, I also don't think it's her. They do look incredibly similar, but after staring at both pictures for a while I don't think it's the same person.

I'm a little confused with the wording on the Barn Doors facebook page, they said "sometime between"... so I'm not sure if that means they are unsure of the exact time (ie. they may close at 10pm and open at 10am so no one was there to notice when the car was parked), or if they mean the car was definitely there at 10pm.
It'd be good to have this clarified, I want to know whether she was actually there the night before and left her car there, or whether her car was placed there at some stage while there were no staff to witness it.

I am hopeful that this was resolved overnight with good news to come. In the meantime, I'm wondering about a birth announcement for her son. Perhaps it would tell us who the father is. He must be upset right now.

Anyone want to take a guess as to why she has a "Conway" tattoo? Is that a last name or a first name? Could it be her maiden name or her son's name? The name of a city? Surely it's not for Conway Twitty.

Anyone want to take a guess as to why she has a "Conway" tattoo? Is that a last name or a first name? Could it be her maiden name or her son's name? The name of a city? Surely it's not for Conway Twitty.

Con·way
   [kon-wey] Show IPA

noun
Thomas, 1735–1800?, Irish soldier of fortune in America and India.

a city in central Arkansas. 20,375.

a town in E South Carolina. 10,240.

a male given name.

Oh wow....in that first picture, with the straight hair, she is the absolute doppelganger of my little sister :what: I seriously did a double take there.

As far as the 6:50 dropoff time-she may have her son in some kind of before school program. When I was working first shift (starting at 7am) I would drop my daughter off at one of those programs (which is AT her school) around 6:30

Praying she is found safe.

Found the FB of the guy named in her 2009 protective order. He has lots of friends in Midland, but the employer he lists is in NJ, so not sure if he is still in the area (could telecommute, or work for a local branch of whatever it is).

Regarding the early departure/school time, when I briefly lived in Michigan, I had to leave to drop off my kids about a half hour before they needed to be there. As a northeasterner, I was always amazed at the length of driving times to get anywhere - "half hour to anywhere" I used to say, whether it was school, grocery shopping, etc etc. So her leaving at 6:50 wouldn't surprise me, if say the school began drop off at 730 as my kids' does.

6:50 seems a bit early for a school bus. I teach in different districts and the normal start time 8 am.

not early in rural michigan areas... my son (we are in rural michigan) gets on the bus shortly before 7 every morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back