New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS was working pro bono. I read the post Billie wrote on the other PI's facebook page, requesting help. Not sure if these two men know and dislike each other personally, or just a little professional jealousy and protecting turfs?

Whatever the deal is, I see why MS would be offended at what she said. Personally, I think she contacted JO because she liked his profile pic was cute and ... good going Billie.

Mac works alone period. Funny Knox, I said the same thing...she likes that long dark hair...better than a balding guy with a bit of a gut.

odd bunches of other PI's aren't yearning for the free publicity :waitasec:

That is because most people don't look for publicity, but others love being in the spotlight.

The vast majority, allmost all, PIs will be in the background unseen.

This guys gets comments on this board like:

I just want to say the PI is INCREDIBLE,it is so amazing what he did in Ali's case.
I am 100% sure he will work diligently to find the truth.He really cares way more than LE it seems about these missing girls.

If this wonderful PI is working pro bono anyway, why does he have to be linked to BD as he "is working for her"? IF he is close to her....protective of her.....infatuated with her.....mesmerized by her....believing in her....if, if, if....then I don't trust him one iota. Poor Hailey.

Yes he is incredible!

The PI was working for Ali 's parents pro bono and he is a member here.
Believe me his only interest is in finding the truth.He is working for Haley not BD,those were her words.

So, clearly, not a guy who works in the background. You guys know him because he attaches himself periodically to high profile cases specifically to get publicity.

IMHO Consistency has never been a BJD/BJO trait; finding her daughter should be job1. A *certain* FB page says otherwise. IMHO

IMHO Consistency has never been a BJD/BJO trait; finding her daughter should be job1. A *certain* FB page says otherwise. IMHO

You put that so politely.

This whole investigator thing reminds me of the "lawyer" debacle last year. Dysfunction and problems always surround Billie Dunn. If this weren't so serious, it would be comical.

........others love being in the spotlight. ....

snipped

IMHO I don't know that HE specifically put himself IN the spotlight, I think that was rather done by the 'client'

lots of handsitting going on, just sayin' :twocents:

To me she seems the polar opposite of a "mother" who is grieving the loss of a child. First of all, if my child were missing from one place, I don't think I'd move almost 300 miles away from where that child went missing. I certainly wouldn't be out bar hopping with my besties. I'd try to maintain some sort of dignity and not try to "put myself out there," so all of the world could see my unseemly behavior! She is virtually giving everyone who really cares about her lost daughter the finger!!!

To me she seems the polar opposite of a "mother" who is grieving the loss of a child. First of all, if my child were missing from one place, I don't think I'd move almost 300 miles away from where that child went missing. I certainly wouldn't be out bar hopping with my besties. I'd try to maintain some sort of dignity and not try to "put myself out there," so all of the world could see my unseemly behavior! She is virtually giving everyone who really cares about her lost daughter the finger!!!

Who cares what Billie is doing? Billie's a grown woman, what she does with her personal life is nobody's business. And I bet that's the main reason she moved so far away from C-City... too much gossip and harassment coming from nosy people who kept their binoculars trained on her 24/7.
So what if she's shooting everybody the finger, it's Hailey that's missing, not Billie. She may not fit the pattern of the typical grieving parent, but there aren't many of them around these days, seems to me. They all get criticized for something or other most of the time.
Not directed at you personally, just saying.

Who cares what Billie is doing? Billie's a grown woman, what she does with her personal life is nobody's business. And I bet that's the main reason she moved so far away from C-City... too much gossip and harassment coming from nosy people who kept their binoculars trained on her 24/7.
So what if she's shooting everybody the finger, it's Hailey that's missing, not Billie. She may not fit the pattern of the typical grieving parent, but there aren't many of them around these days, seems to me. They all get criticized for something or other most of the time.
Not directed at you personally, just saying.

One need not look any further than Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, The parents of Mickey Shunick, and I could go on and on, to see what genuine anguish for a missing child looks like. This "mother," and I use that term in the biological sense only, is a disgrace! No, she is not a "fit pattern" of a grieving parent, but she's got white trash dope head down pat!

Just got caught up on these most recent events.

I cannot believe this case is still unsolved. I think of Hailey often as her's is one of those that touched me on a deeper level, for whatever reason.

I'm still amazed at some of these cases... where a child remains missing for years... there is no suspect, no big leads, nothing. They just disappear, never to be found. It's not right.

Just got caught up on these most recent events.

I cannot believe this case is still unsolved. I think of Hailey often as her's is one of those that touched me on a deeper level, for whatever reason.

I'm still amazed at some of these cases... where a child remains missing for years... there is no suspect, no big leads, nothing. They just disappear, never to be found. It's not right.

Oh there are suspects in this one...

One need not look any further than Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, The parents of Mickey Shunick, and I could go on and on, to see what genuine anguish for a missing child looks like. This "mother," and I use that term in the biological sense only, is a disgrace! No, she is not a "fit pattern" of a grieving parent, but she's got white trash dope head down pat!

I agree completely with you.

snipped

IMHO I don't know that HE specifically put himself IN the spotlight, I think that was rather done by the 'client'

lots of handsitting going on, just sayin' :twocents:

Ya, but the cases are relatively high profile cases where he is working without payment. That is considered free advertising. He wouldn't do that for some routine case. The best form of advertising is when it comes to you without your apparent involvement and portrays you in a noble light. Then, because you are noble, "well known" and a "good guy", paying customers bring their money to you rather than one of your competitors.

Perhaps I'm just a cynic but since it happens in just about every field all the time, it is reasonable to conclude that it is happening here.

Those are parents who put on a big show, but there are many others that do not. Not putting on a big show makes for poor entertainment however, so most of those slip from the news (if they even make it that far) very rapidly.

Those are parents who put on a big show, but there are many others that do not. Not putting on a big show makes for poor entertainment however, so most of those slip from the news (if they even make it that far) very rapidly.

Tugela, this post sounds critical of parents who "show" their pain. As though they are doing that to entertain the public. Was this your intent?

Ya, but the cases are relatively high profile cases where he is working without payment. That is considered free advertising. He wouldn't do that for some routine case. The best form of advertising is when it comes to you without your apparent involvement and portrays you in a noble light. Then, because you are noble, "well known" and a "good guy", paying customers bring their money to you rather than one of your competitors.

Perhaps I'm just a cynic but since it happens in just about every field all the time, it is reasonable to conclude that it is happening here.

Mac Sanford never charges the family of a lost person, high profile or not. Just a couple of months ago, he reunited a lost child with her family, it was not a high profile case...still done pro bono.

Everybody has their own way of handling their grief. Not everybody can show emotions so easily, but I've seen quite a few who were criticized for turning on the tears too many times, so I would like to know who wrote the rule book for this kind of situation, and where can I buy it?

I know white trash, I live in the South. They're lazy, they couldn't hold a job if they tried, they live off welfare and food stamps, and shack up with their cousins, and drink moonshine. Billie Dunn isn't even close.

Put on a show?!?!?!?! You're kidding right???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck