New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...
IMO I do not agree with any of this. billie is weak and prone to drama, she is also insecure w/ her not attractivness in that she goes over board w/ the eyebrows w/ the hair & nails all as a way to disguise the true ugly underneath. Hailey's case got attention IMO from #1 the fact that her mother had no care where her daughter had been for over 24hrs. she did'nt bother to look for her in the ugly areas, she verbally fought w/ people who were really really seaching for her daughter. billie also defended and took up for her boyfriend who along w/ her does drugs, ditches a perfectly good job for no apperant reason (well Imo there was a reason) they have both been more of a deterant than a help.
I do think Hailey got some of that "blond/white" coverage because of the cheerleader photo. But it stops there. There rest was/is because we as humans are not all stupid and i for one have not belived any words she says. It irrates me to no end when someone calls for help to find their loved one but does nothing themselves. Or tries to deviate from where the real problems lay.
I do believe billie felt Hailey a rival. IMO when someone is in the midst of sex & drugs and all they want in life is to be looked at as the life of that party, a sassy 13 yr old natural beauty is the last thing you'd want around your younger boyfriend.
Lastly billie still being a married woman has never been anything to me other than she found it easier and more economic in her mind to keep it the way it was. If billie thought she would benefit more lucratively and not have to actaully pay out for a lawyer and possible sell and split the house, she would've done it.
As far as the media and people who insinuate themselves into case for fame... well yea, it's business. media, lawyers, LE, organized search groups, all of them do their job to get a pay check, some will get emotionally attached and show more intrest in certain victims. IMO billie knows it can be a way to make more money than she's making now, to get the ball rolling NOW , not last year, but now she wants PI and wants to think in terms of what happened in those days her daughter disappeared. She sat back and let the dust settle and now wants to twist herself into a concerned parent. But as I see, not many buy her latest attempts. I am just waiting for truth to be heard. I know when I see and hear it. imo of course.

ps im so not bashing all women who get their nails and hair done.I do think those things are done to enhance or to hide the natural way of things. yea I'm of of those natural curly hair types. I do hide my beggining gray as a way to deny myself my true age. full disclosure and all...

I don't know who you are....but you are BRILLIANT!!!!!!

I read on one of the Hailey pages that Nancy Grace will revisit the case this Friday on Nancy Grace Mysteries.

BBM...
As far as the media and people who insinuate themselves into case for fame... well yea, it's business. media, lawyers, LE, organized search groups, all of them do their job to get a pay check, some will get emotionally attached and show more intrest in certain victims. IMO billie knows it can be a way to make more money than she's making now, to get the ball rolling NOW , not last year, but now she wants PI and wants to think in terms of what happened in those days her daughter disappeared. She sat back and let the dust settle and now wants to twist herself into a concerned parent. But as I see, not many buy her latest attempts. I am just waiting for truth to be heard. I know when I see and hear it. imo of course.

Why now, after 22 months, has she come out of hiding? What changed? Supposedly she broke up with boy toy, but we've heard that before. Something has happened that gives her the confidence to put herself out there.

IMO she has always felt confident because she knows exactly where her daughter is. I think her and shawn stayed in the area just long enough to not look suspicous for leaving right after Hailey "disappeared". They left to play for awhile. Time for something new. She leaves shawn cause she knows what happened and both will go to prison if either spills.imo. She found the few people online who will pander to her needs. Who let her speak as if she was out there looking all day everyday for her daughter. There's only a few out there. It feels good to have people on your side. imo this is'nt the real attention she wants, just a means to pass time, a way to throw a line out there for a different type of man. It's funny cause I do not for a second feel anything she has said recently has anything to do w/ her daughter, even if those are the words she's speaking. nothing is ever 100% for her children always an underlining of "look at me look at me" This to shall pass, she'll be getting attention eleswhere soon. imo.

billie & shawn, ron & misty(Haleigh Cummings). I'd like to go toe to toe w/ the lot of them.

the only new lead that is needed is.... WHERE Hailey is
imo

I worry about her older brother. This must be really tough on him. :rose:

I worry about her older brother. This must be really tough on him. :rose:

I worry about him because from the beginning, I've always felt that he knows more than he's saying. That's just me though.

I worry about him because from the beginning, I've always felt that he knows more than he's saying. That's just me though.

Do we know how he is doing? Still with family?

I think he may feel threatened; if he does know anything about Hailey's disappearance, what keeps that from also happening from him (in his mind)?

He may have also blocked that part of his life out; may feel guilty for not protecting Hailey.

Anyway, I pray he is doing well

Do we know how he is doing? Still with family?

I think he may feel threatened; if he does know anything about Hailey's disappearance, what keeps that from also happening from him (in his mind)?

He may have also blocked that part of his life out; may feel guilty for not protecting Hailey.

Anyway, I pray he is doing well

From all indications, he visits with his mother quite a bit. They are extremely close as far as I can tell. It has always seemed to me that she was always closer to him than Hailey...from photos etc. I don't know what to think, but I've always felt like he might know more. Like I said though, that's just a feeling of mine and God knows I've been wrong before.

BBM...
IMO I do not agree with any of this. billie is weak and prone to drama, she is also insecure w/ her not attractivness in that she goes over board w/ the eyebrows w/ the hair & nails all as a way to disguise the true ugly underneath. Hailey's case got attention IMO from #1 the fact that her mother had no care where her daughter had been for over 24hrs. she did'nt bother to look for her in the ugly areas, she verbally fought w/ people who were really really seaching for her daughter. billie also defended and took up for her boyfriend who along w/ her does drugs, ditches a perfectly good job for no apperant reason (well Imo there was a reason) they have both been more of a deterant than a help.
I do think Hailey got some of that "blond/white" coverage because of the cheerleader photo. But it stops there. There rest was/is because we as humans are not all stupid and i for one have not belived any words she says. It irrates me to no end when someone calls for help to find their loved one but does nothing themselves. Or tries to deviate from where the real problems lay.
I do believe billie felt Hailey a rival. IMO when someone is in the midst of sex & drugs and all they want in life is to be looked at as the life of that party, a sassy 13 yr old natural beauty is the last thing you'd want around your younger boyfriend.
Lastly billie still being a married woman has never been anything to me other than she found it easier and more economic in her mind to keep it the way it was. If billie thought she would benefit more lucratively and not have to actaully pay out for a lawyer and possible sell and split the house, she would've done it.

ps im so not bashing all women who get their nails and hair done.I do think those things are done to enhance or to hide the natural way of things. yea I'm of of those natural curly hair types. I do hide my beggining gray as a way to deny myself my true age. full disclosure and all...

1st BBM: How can she be prone to drama, yet be as cold and unemotional as everyone claims? She can't be both, IMO.
2nd BBM: Billie and Clint had not lived together for several years. Maybe they couldn't afford to get a divorce. I waited 5 years to get one, and yep... I dated!!! Besides, Clint said he had no problem with Shawn, and Billie got along with Naomi and their child. Everybody seemed happy with the arrangement, so it's not like she was cheating on a husband. Clint already had another child with his girlfriend, so I don't see why it's so bad for Billie, yet he got a free pass. If it's wrong, it's wrong, whether you're the man or the woman, IMO.
And what's wrong with women trying to look younger? Isn't that what the ads and commercials are all about these days? I would wager that at least two-thirds of the women here color their hair, wear makeup to enhance their looks and get their nails done. Big deal.
I don't like the eyebrows, either, but it's not my choice. I've seen a few women who do the same thing, so it's not just a Billie-thang.
It may come to light that Billie knows something about what happened to Hailey, or tried to cover for Shawn... if that's the case, so be it, but so far I haven't seen any real evidence that she does know. Just that she hasn't handled it too well, and that could be said for a lot of mothers.

1st BBM: How can she be prone to drama, yet be as cold and unemotional as everyone claims? She can't be both, IMO.
2nd BBM: Billie and Clint had not lived together for several years. Maybe they couldn't afford to get a divorce. I waited 5 years to get one, and yep... I dated!!! Besides, Clint said he had no problem with Shawn, and Billie got along with Naomi and their child. Everybody seemed happy with the arrangement, so it's not like she was cheating on a husband. Clint already had another child with his girlfriend, so I don't see why it's so bad for Billie, yet he got a free pass. If it's wrong, it's wrong, whether you're the man or the woman, IMO.
And what's wrong with women trying to look younger? Isn't that what the ads and commercials are all about these days? I would wager that at least two-thirds of the women here color their hair, wear makeup to enhance their looks and get their nails done. Big deal.
I don't like the eyebrows, either, but it's not my choice. I've seen a few women who do the same thing, so it's not just a Billie-thang.
It may come to light that Billie knows something about what happened to Hailey, or tried to cover for Shawn... if that's the case, so be it, but so far I haven't seen any real evidence that she does know. Just that she hasn't handled it too well, and that could be said for a lot of mothers.

I believe that people are willing to cut slack for Clint because he actually seems to care about his daughter...and HE PASSED HIS POLYGRAPH! Those are two gigantic reasons right there.
Billie Dunn is a cheap, vile sociopath...period.

God hold Hailey in his hands and bless her! She is in our prayers.

I believe that people are willing to cut slack for Clint because he actually seems to care about his daughter...and HE PASSED HIS POLYGRAPH! Those are two gigantic reasons right there.
Billie Dunn is a cheap, vile sociopath...period.

He wasn't actually given a polygraph until many months later. You would have to wonder why then and not right at the begining when it would have been more likely to be accurate. The impression is that the sheriffs office was pressured into it, so of course they concluded that he passed. They made a point of saying so out of the blue for no good reason, which is something LE does not generally do. I don't have a lot of confidence that the sheriff would have been asking appropriate questions in any of these polygraph tests.

The whole polygraph situation IMO is indicative of a botched investigation and lots of butt covering.

respectfully,
on the 1st.. Being prone to drama to me does not equate to being loud and boisterous. I think it has t do w/ where you put your energy and what you do on a daily basis. IMO billies energy lies w/ herself and how she feels and looks more than being a guiding light for her daughter who was becoming a young beautiful woman. IMO billie enjoyed the attention of shawn more than the adoring eyes of her daughter. That's where she put her energy. imo

the 2nd. yea i know women do that, I do it. the female form can only take so much tweeking before you become a completly different person. IMO it's still a cover for the lot we are given.IMO again, it's where you put your energy. For me, if a young girl sees thats where her own mother puts her energy, she will grow up thinking that's what she has to do. IMO you should show your energy in something like good work ethic and how to choose a mate that will honor and protect and cherish you. I think billie was showing her childern exactly what she thought was important to her. And it was'nt them, it was her own satifaction. imo

I'll give you the divorce thing, yes they both could've filed. For some reason to me, it seems like Clint cowed down to whatever billie said or wanted, she had the control, so I jump to her being the one who should've filed. But yea both could've/should've.

Maybe I just don't get it. I dye the gray that is new to me, otherwise I'm all tomboy and am surrounded by males. No jewelry & hate shopping, and have been married for 18 yrs. All my energy lies w/ taking care of my boys and my job, caring for adults w/ disabilities. And I know I'm gorgeous to all of them.

He wasn't actually given a polygraph until many months later. You would have to wonder why then and not right at the begining when it would have been more likely to be accurate. The impression is that the sheriffs office was pressured into it, so of course they concluded that he passed. They made a point of saying so out of the blue for no good reason, which is something LE does not generally do. I don't have a lot of confidence that the sheriff would have been asking appropriate questions in any of these polygraph tests.

The whole polygraph situation IMO is indicative of a botched investigation and lots of butt covering.

BBM
maybe because he was'nt acting as suspicious or messing w/ his timeline and where abouts during that 48 hr window.? His cell might not have pinged all over the area like other subjects did, and he did'nt walk into work and turn around and walk out the day after his daughter went missing then lie about that very action.
So were the polygraphs a cluster**** cause of LE or the people who were subject to the exams that kept disrupting them by walking out or taking drugs before hand? I don't think LE told billie and shawn to act that way before, during or after their polygraphs.
I think the questions they asked would be in line w/ the investigation, "where were you? Do you know where Hailey is? did you have anything to do w/ her disappearnce?' i have the utmost confidence they did not ask mundane pointless questions about the days surrounding Hailey's "disappearing" JMO

Psychopaths seem to suffer from an emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. While at times they appear cold and unemotional, they are prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feelings. Careful observers are left with the impression that they are play-acting and that little is going on below the surface.

http://www.thecriminalmind.us/shallow-affect/

Sitting on my fingers regarding the rest of the post.

Officials confirmed Wednesday that Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, has been administered a polygraph test. He was reportedly the last person who saw Hailey before she disappeared on Dec. 27.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/Hailey-Dun...nd/-/14769632/14683698/-/yfwl41z/-/index.html

The date of the news story is January 5, 2011. Even Billie confirmed this on that Nancy Grace rehash that ran Friday.

respectfully,
on the 1st.. Being prone to drama to me does not equate to being loud and boisterous. I think it has t do w/ where you put your energy and what you do on a daily basis. IMO billies energy lies w/ herself and how she feels and looks more than being a guiding light for her daughter who was becoming a young beautiful woman. IMO billie enjoyed the attention of shawn more than the adoring eyes of her daughter. That's where she put her energy. imo

the 2nd. yea i know women do that, I do it. the female form can only take so much tweeking before you become a completly different person. IMO it's still a cover for the lot we are given.IMO again, it's where you put your energy. For me, if a young girl sees thats where her own mother puts her energy, she will grow up thinking that's what she has to do. IMO you should show your energy in something like good work ethic and how to choose a mate that will honor and protect and cherish you. I think billie was showing her childern exactly what she thought was important to her. And it was'nt them, it was her own satifaction. imo

I'll give you the divorce thing, yes they both could've filed. For some reason to me, it seems like Clint cowed down to whatever billie said or wanted, she had the control, so I jump to her being the one who should've filed. But yea both could've/should've.

Maybe I just don't get it. I dye the gray that is new to me, otherwise I'm all tomboy and am surrounded by males. No jewelry & hate shopping, and have been married for 18 yrs. All my energy lies w/ taking care of my boys and my job, caring for adults w/ disabilities. And I know I'm gorgeous to all of them.

I ♥ you TobyWong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member