Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
*IF* JB knew the "foolproof suffocation" search was done by KC (and if he feared it being used at trial, how could he not have!?) then he proceeded to use the information in his 'book' to blatantly point the finger to GA as the real killer, I certainly hope he will be facing another bar investigation for ethics violations.

Right. That means either he is blind as a bat to FCA, not very bright (ahem) and/or deliberately threw GA under the bus. I hope GA files a lawsuit against him.

BBM See I missed all that. I vaguely remember hearing that JB mentioned the foolproof suffocation thing on a show or something and thinking, fool, that just shows to me (even more) that there was no accident; that FCA obviously made those searches, and it points to 1st degree murder. But like you say, MSM never really picked up on it and I didn't follow through here. Interesting.

This is the thread where AZLawyer and JWG (and others) are discussing this information: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288"] Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame] I think it starts on page 44 or 45. Very interesting to read!

Right. That means either he is blind as a bat to FCA, not very bright (ahem) and/or deliberately threw GA under the bus. I hope GA files a lawsuit against him.

Well, if he made the admission he feared it would be brought up at trial - then how could he have not known it pointed to KC not GA. So, the "clueless" act is blown, is it not? KWIM?

Well, if he made the admission he feared it would be brought up at trial - then how could he have not known it pointed to KC not GA. So, the "clueless" act is blown, is it not? KWIM?

I KNYM but JB doesn't think deeply so he wouldn't KNYM

Am I understanding correctly?
JB knew of this evidence at trial and he is shaken by it now...?

Here we go again! I'm glad I saw Tricia's announcement on another thread. I haven't been on this forum much since FCA was found not guilty.

Thought I would c/p this post about the pictures I took of Caylee's Site on Surburban Dr. in Orlando, FL. on October 19, 2012.

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

Thought I would c/p this post about the pictures I took of Caylee's Site on Surburban Dr. in Orlando, FL. on October 19, 2012.

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/...tangSally9696/

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

The link doesn't work. :(

:gasp: :gasp: I come in and find I am behind in pages.... must be something big! Off bac to catching up on my reading....I 'll catch up!

Casey Anthony CAN NOT be charged with, or tried for ANYTHING to do with Caylees death. PERIOD.

Well, if this points to her and it gets good media coverage - she will be staying in her prison of hiding for a long time!

Casey Anthony CAN NOT be charged with, or tried for ANYTHING to do with Caylees death. PERIOD.

Kindly re-read my post - I NEVER SAID she could. I said: "she will be staying in her prison of hiding for a long time!"

I am not the poster you responded to but I believe they were referring to a prison of her own making: re: hiding like she is currently doing.

Haven't been on here in ages, although I do still follow Trish and many the reporters/lawyers who covered Caylee's case on Twitter. Thank you Beach for the encouragement that it may be worth staying up for the 11pm news tonight!

Sooooo......
IF, IF this "new" info is proof of an accomplice either in Caylee's murder or after the fact, and IF, IF this accomplice was say, another family member, could that person be tried for either the murder or another crime related to the murder?

I don't understand why JB would participate in this piece; if this evidence really does point to FCA and he admits he knew about it, it makes him look like even more of an &*#$#( for that story he made up (IMO) at trial.

<snipped>

Maybe JB himself was thwarted by Pipitone? :angel:

Good morning you guys! :great: I see y'all have already broken out the mimosas! Feels like old times! :D

I am soooo excited for everyone! It is so, so fantastic to see everyone back together and 100 people viewing the same thread again. Kinda like a Thanksgiving Homecoming. I haven't stopped smiling since Strawberry posted the news teaser in the News thread. This has been a hard secret to keep. I will be glad when I don't have to sit on my hands any longer.

btw...you guys have not lost your sleuthing skills. Some of you are pretty warm. That said, there are still surprises to come that will ROCK YOU! I cannot wait!

Okay, I am off to do my Thanksgiving shopping because I have a feeling that I will be married to this laptop for the next 2-3 days.

Please pray for my sister Tulessa. I left an update in Alan and Lisa's thread and I want to thank you all for being there four during the trial.

<snipped>

Maybe JB himself was thwarted by Pipitone? :angel:

Good morning you guys! :great: I see y'all have already broken out the mimosas! Feels like old times! :D

I am soooo excited for everyone! It is so, so fantastic to see everyone back together and 100 people viewing the same thread again. Kinda like a Thanksgiving Homecoming. I haven't stopped smiling since Strawberry posted the news teaser in the News thread. This has been a hard secret to keep. I will be glad when I don't have to sit on my hands any longer.

btw...you guys have not lost your sleuthing skills. Some of you are pretty warm. That said, there are still surprises to come that will ROCK YOU! I cannot wait!

Okay, I am off to do my Thanksgiving shopping because I have a feeling that I will be married to this laptop for the next 2-3 days.

Happy shopping Beach and thank you for your steadfastness - I believe because you are so grounded about this information - and it's great to see this thread flying again. Any news that brings justice to Caylee is good enough for me!

Just want to correct one thing - that's just orange juice - because we would never ever break out the mimosas without "mother ynot" giving us the go ahead - we've been booze free for months now.:floorlaugh:

Back to reading to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members