Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember the grieving grandmother started the ball rolling with
"Bloggers are No-life losers"...... seems she could not stand the lack of control over people researching and publishing the truth about her evil daughter.

BBM More to the point, maybe Jeff Ashton should have joined WS. I mean seriously, a journalist finds this suff and the prosecution couldn't?

Actually Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick were busy enough prosecuting her, which is their job. Maybe Lamar should have hired some more investigators.

The journalist found this stuff by reading Jose's book, which wasn't out during the trial.

hmm...was just thinking...

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

"parasites and leeches" who were supposed to get of their *advertiser censored**es and look for her granddaughter while she did nothing --- Quote from Cindy Anthony.

"Bloggers are No-life losers"...... seems she could not stand the lack of control over people researching and publishing the truth about her evil daughter.

Fat, don't forget fat. That's important to Cindy.

...just kinda funny now that "they" rely on social media to plead their case... kinda iornic...

Get the hose! Get the hammer! Someone is saying something on the internet!

Not a screenshot beach, This is from Hal's blog.
Jose Baez Facebook:The promo is extremely misleading,as they are trying to show that I’m saying that the computer searches would have hurt Casey,when I’m arguing to the contrary. Secondly,their timeline is off by an hour,we disagree and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. I had 2 independent experts verify the timeline. They are wrong but would prefer to mislead people. It’s truly ridicolous.
Reply Posted by: Dinosaur | Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Above what I bolded in red is how we know this is an exact quote from the Spelling Bee Champ, Jose Baez - ridicolous, -- this misspelled word could even be admitted as evidence in a Court of Law as actual ananlysis to whether or not this was actually written by Jose, no other proof or verification needed. ridicolous????

how about ridiculous???? oh, the iorny of it all LOLOL!!!!:floorlaugh:

"parasites and leeches" who were supposed to get of their *advertiser censored**es and look for her granddaughter while she did nothing --- Quote from Cindy Anthony.

Was that said while wielding the hammer or the hose LMFLABAO :floorlaugh:

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

"Toe-headed bacon addict!"

.....oh wait.....that was Kimster referring to me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

you know, I have never in my life met a GREATER TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE THAN THE CASEY ANTHONY VERDICT.

( yes I am yelling )

I thought OJ took the cake but no... it was Casey freaking Anthony.

She should have her butt parked right now somewhere on death row where she belongs. No matter what comes out tonight I know I still feel that way.

If Jose wants to keep on (attempting to) defend her and make a bigger *advertiser censored* of himself well Jose have at it.

He can facebook and tweet but I AM NOT LISTENING (blaaahahahhahahaablaaahhahahablahaaha)

Well, given her life in hiding, I would guess she is still on "death row" and I would suppose tonite's news ain't gonna help her into "la bella vita"

BBM More to the point, maybe Jeff Ashton should have joined WS. I mean seriously, a journalist finds this suff and the prosecution couldn't?

Nah, the case was solid, Who could predict that Caylee would get 12 idiots to determine whether she would get justice or not?

Aaaand, go!

I can't get beyond the visual...Cheney Mason giving us all the middle-finger salute. Such a Southern gentleman.

Tracy specifically mentioned WS. Didn't she say we were bored housewives with no jobs or something? I have a feeling the blogger JB mentioned in his FB post is one of us. I hope whoever it was is ready to go on HLN to defend our POV

Anybody else remember Red Shirt guy? *sigh*, he held his camera very well :giggle:

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2

Just catching up. I have one question.

WHY THE HELL-O WASN'T THIS INITIALLY FOUND??? OMG. :(

I better not fall asleep on the couch again!!!! I need to make it till 11pm!!

Just catching up. I have one question.

WHY THE HELL-O WASN'T THIS INITIALLY FOUND??? OMG. :(
Ask away.

ETA; oh, now I see the question. IMPO, I don't think it would have mattered. Someone killed little Caylee. She sure as heck didn't drown.

Mod Note:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8570620&postcount=2"]Please read this post[/ame] and "thank" the same before the interview thread is open for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth