Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...she spelled it fool-proof?? :what:

Oh wait!

Quoting you again to point out that JWG actually noted in his post in the Forensics thread that she originally spelled it "Fool-proof" in the search!

I think? If I'm reading it right?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8223072&postcount=1085"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame]

George is the poor speller and Casey is not? Actually, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Casey misspelled chloroform when she searched for it in March. She misspelled it twice (as chloraform). The misspelling on the 16th of June was "less severe" - "fool-proof" was changed to "foolproof". Basically, the misspelling proves nothing.

world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg

Here's the World of Disney bag. I am not good at rulers or the size of babies' heads. Could this bag have fit over Caylee's head?

I just measured an old, outgrown shirt of my precious granddaughter's to compare it to the dimensions of this Disney bag.

This bag would have EASILY fit over little Caylee's head, and then come to her knees or below (I cannot recall how tall little Caylee was when this all happened).

I am literally nauseous thinking of the implications.

Yeah. I know. Found this communication listed at more than five different sites; it appears this way over and over... but can't be absolutely certain the hyphen was FCA's originally without seeing the actual records, I guess.

The mention of the hyphen made me think of more of Casey's weirdness.

Zenaida Fernandez HYPHEN Gonzalez

All her imagi friends had middle names. (I know this was so she could say...oh, not that Jeffrey Hawkins..I told you Jeffrey Michael Hopkins!)

And all that excessive information. People's birthdates, brothers/sisters/cousins names, pet breeds, schooling, jobs, automobile models etc. that she regurgitated so easily that she just knew no one could doubt her.

Oh wait!

Quoting you again to point out that JWG actually noted in his post in the Forensics thread that she originally spelled it "Fool-proof" in the search!

I think? If I'm reading it right?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics

George is the poor speller and Casey is not? Actually, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Casey misspelled chloroform when she searched for it in March. She misspelled it twice (as chloraform). The misspelling on the 16th of June was "less severe" - "fool-proof" was changed to "foolproof". Basically, the misspelling proves nothing.

Yes! I thought that was your point lol.

The search was "fool-proof suffication."

Consider what they appear to show happening online the afternoon of Monday, June 16, 2008, the day Caylee died:

At 2:49 p.m., after George Anthony said he had left for work and while Casey Anthony’s cellphone is pinging a tower nearest the home, the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used;
At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";
Five seconds later, the user clicks on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on "foolproof" ways to die. "Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation" by placing "a plastic bag over the head," the writer quotes others as advising;
At 2:52 p.m., the browser records activity on MySpace, a website Casey Anthony used frequently and George Anthony did not.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca.../format/rsss_2.0/item/0/-/7w3xas/-/index.html

A 2:51 p.m. search time makes it difficult for Baez to argue George Anthony was responsible because George Anthony claimed he left the house around 2:30 for a work shift that began at 3 p.m.

In addition, a detailed comparison of the browser times to independent evidence -- some direct, some circumstantial -- corroborates the contention that the search occurred at 2:51 p.m. and not 1:51 p.m., as Baez claims.

Consider:

When Osborn first seized the computer and started it on July, 18, 2008 at 12:13 p.m., she testified, the computer's time was "right on the money."
On June 16, at 11:27 a.m., the browser logged a photo accessed through Facebook, then a visit to the Photobucket photo sharing site. Eighteen seconds after the photo was accessed in Facebook it was uploaded to Casey’s Photobucket account, according to Photobucket records subpoenaed by the Sheriff's Office in 2008.

If the browser time were incorrect as Baez claims, Photobucket’s records would have placed that activity at 10:27 a.m. (Melich's spreadsheet prepared for the prosecution inaccurately states the photo – showing the inside of a lounge where Casey’s boyfriend held weekly nightclub events -- was uploaded at 9:27 a.m., failing to note Photobucket's record was based on Mountain Standard Time.)

Cellphone call and text records also align with the times of computer activity logged by the browser, but only if one accepts the later 2:51 p.m. time for the foolproof suffocation search.

Most strikingly, the browsing session that included that search logs its last activity, involving MySpace, at 2:52 and 55 seconds. Cellphone records show Casey Anthony answered a call from former boyfriend Jesse Grund that was logged at 2:52:53.

They spoke for nearly 12 minutes, the call ending at the 3:04:06 -- the exact second the cell records show a call from George Anthony to Casey Anthony's cell, indicating she disconnected with Grund to take a 26-second call from her father.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca...37132/17495808/-/item/3/-/6iw0ed/-/index.html
Thanks for this. I did fall asleep!!! I'm kicking myself. The one thing that I noted...is MST just one hour different from EST? And isn't MT earlier than EST not later? That's the only thing that confuses me here.

Wow...she spelled it fool-proof?? :what:

I wouldn't consider that a big deal. There are many times when I hyphenate words and other times, I don't hyphenate the same words. Depends on if I caught it or let it pass, because I tend to use British spelling for certain words due to reading a lot of old British documents and books, etc. Let's not forget simple typos, too. :crazy:

Let me just say, AZ, you've always been my hero lawyer, and now, you've climbed up very high on a really tall pedestal. :takeabow: Now if only the legal profession, especially prosecutors, would realize what a wonderful resource Websleuths are, they could probably win more cases and get more convictions by using us. It's all about the research. And we're pretty cheap, too. :wink:

Congrats to AZ and JWG for using their expertise to uncover these details. :great:

BBM: Here you go, about a month before the "foolproof suffication" search:

2008-05-12
MON 01:56pm.
Facebook

Casey to Amy (FB)
(From Facebook - Posted To Amy Huizenga):

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To Amy Huizenga at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008

"let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions. it's a fool-proof plan!"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008May.htm

...and note the hyphen between fool and proof in both instances. A hyphen should not be used in the word foolproof.

16kcriv.jpg

Screen shot from below link.

At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca...37132/17495808/-/item/0/-/6iw0ea/-/index.html

Can a person be retried if new evidence surfaces?

BBM: Here you go, about a month before the "foolproof suffication" search:

2008-05-12
MON 01:56pm.
Facebook

Casey to Amy (FB)
(From Facebook - Posted To Amy Huizenga):

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To Amy Huizenga at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008

"let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions. it's a fool-proof plan!"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008May.htm

Great find! My gosh, you guys never cease to amaze me. :grouphug:

I wonder if there will be an article in my local newspaper in the next couple of days (maybe even tomorrow) about this? I don't see how it could not make it down to our local newspaper. Everything involving the Anthony case usually does? If it makes it into my newspaper, I can always get extra copies for AZlawyer and JWG and find a way to send it to you if you want?

When I saw that new evidence had been found, I figured it was something physical that had actually been unearthed- never would have thought it would be something that they effectively had possession of from day one. I mean, "suffocation"? How did that not come up in a brainstorming session of what words to search for?

I wouldn't consider that a big deal. There are many times when I hyphenate words and other times, I don't hyphenate the same words. Depends on if I caught it or let it pass, because I tend to use British spelling for certain words due to reading a lot of old British documents and books, etc. Let's not forget simple typos, too. :crazy:

Let me just say, AZ, you've always been my hero lawyer, and now, you've climbed up very high on a really tall pedestal. :takeabow: Now if only the legal profession, especially prosecutors, would realize what a wonderful resource Websleuths are, they could probably win more cases and get more convictions by using us. It's all about the research. And we're pretty cheap, too. :wink:

I don't know that it's a BIG deal, but, it's kind of a deal, a small maybe minor insignificant deal, but a deal, sort of. I am very often not sure so I'll separate the words, as in FOOL PROOF. but in a google search, I rarely extend that extra bit of energy to hit the hyphen key. I'd simple type in FOOL PROOF, or FOOLPROOF, but fool-proof? Probably not. Unless.. it was muscle memory. As in, if I'd typed it that way before.

No. :(

When I saw that new evidence had been found, I figured it was something physical that had actually been unearthed- never would have thought it would be something that they effectively had possession of from day one. I mean, "suffocation"? How did that not come up in a brainstorming session of what words to search for?

Or you could try what I did--search for the word "search." That gave me everything.

I would have written "foolproof".
Yep. So if the search term was typed exactly the same as the Facebook message to Amy in May...

Well, maybe "fool(hyphen)proof" is a telltale Caseyism, kinda like "Fernandez(hyphen)Gonzalez."

;) Guilty guilty guilty (JMO)

I know - right??? Especially with the SA's evidence @ trial that duct tape had been wrapped around poor little Caylee's head, blocking all airways (i.e. suffocation).

I'm stunned that the computer history for June 16th wasn't looked at by the OCSO's computer forensics expert - given that it was the date that the SA concluded that little Caylee had been murdered.

IMO, that should have been one of the days the investigators/prosecutors focused most heavily on.

I don't believe so, in that you can't be tried for the same crime twice-if there was evidence of a new crime then they could charge her with that...*

Clearly there are more knowledgeable people here that can answer this, but I never find myself at the end of a thread with a question I think I might know the answer to ;)

*This is based on me seeing the movie Double Jeopardy once, and random crime show marathons :)

I don't believe so, in that you can't be tried for the same crime twice-if there was evidence of a new crime then they could charge her with that...*

Clearly there are more knowledgeable people here that can answer this, but I never find myself at the end of a thread with a question I think I might know the answer to ;)

*This is based on me seeing the movie Double Jeopardy once, and random crime show marathons :)

And you are completely correct. :)

hahaha .. while I was doing the screen shot to post, showing the hyphen in fool-proof, I notice that others picked up on it as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member