2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

I was busy and forgot 11pm.! I did play the u tube. Throughout the trial I kept feeling as though something wasn't right. My feelings were especially strong after Judge Strictland left and again during seating of the jury. I have never felt this before. Somethings just didnt add up. I have my own opinion but I will hold it. I can only say I'll bet I never feel this way again. It is sad, I think I was right. IMO only. :seeya:

talking about the search at the anthony home.
defense was ready to point the finger at GA.
talking about the OS,
Computer was up at 8am that day..chatting with friends and looking for sexy uniforms.
Sheriffs offices was incapable of extracting that evidence of fool proof suffication
JB insists search took place at 1.50
Photo bucket record times.
Time line does not match up with JB's
Last activity was at 2.52 then a call from Jessie.
Showing the big collasol failure of the sheriffs office.
A embarrassment...It is what it is.
That's it. Ugh

So, JG probably did hear Caylee during that call and could have testified. Caylee most likely was not even napping when it happened.

O.M.G. This makes me FURIOUS and ILL!!! How the **** could have they NOT known about this? Why wouldn't you do an internet history for that entire day. Seems like common sense!!!

Jose is even more DISGUSTING than I thought. Just gross.

JB is under no legal obligation to tell the prosecution about this. As a defense attorney he'd be stupid to bring it up. If the defense and prosecution have a bloody knife it's not the defenses responsibility to tell the prosecution to test it for the victims blood.

The prosecution had the same evidence JB had, they just dropped the ball on it. JMO

I have always had the gut feeling that GA had been informed of everything by JB and that he was willing to play along with anything JB threw his way, all the while denying his guilt / participation, just to throw the jurors off. I also think Cindy knew everything. The woman who took the stand (can't remember her name) saying she and GA were having an affair and that he had told her CA death was an accident that spiraled out of control, was a setup.
So, I guess I think there was some conspiracy going on and possibly witness tampering.
Kinda sounds out there I know, but this whole defense just seemed like one big show.
Jmo
Mods, if this is not ok to post then please delete.
Thanks

This may have been said in earlier, but my thoughts on Baez's team "finding" this evidence is NOT that they FOUND it, but FCA told her team the truth about what she was doing that morning so they could concoct a rebuttal if the prosecution did find it. So sad. :-(

This may have been said in earlier, but my thoughts on Baez's team "finding" this evidence is NOT that they FOUND it, but FCA told her team the truth about what she was doing that morning so they could concoct a rebuttal if the prosecution did find it. So sad. :-(

Its hard to see Baez gloating around over this with all his smugness. Sure was hoping he would be put in his place more. I think you are right... the felon probably told him so he could be ready to spin if it was brought up. :banghead:

I am frustrated that TP didn't give more credit to AZ and JWG. With the "Sunshine Laws" that helped us all to obtain those doc dumps (via MM) why weren't the computer records released sooner? I thought the Sunshine Laws premis were to have more transparency in our government.

I am so happy that this news made it to the mainstream media and the evidence was not overlooked any longer. IOW JA could have remained a WS member longer without JB trying to ridicule him. Oh well . . . JB's lies have all come to light now.

I have always had the gut feeling that GA had been informed of everything by JB and that he was willing to play along with anything JB threw his way, all the while denying his guilt / participation, just to throw the jurors off. I also think Cindy knew everything. The woman who took the stand (can't remember her name) saying she and GA were having an affair and that he had told her CA death was an accident that spiraled out of control, was a setup.
So, I guess I think there was some conspiracy going on and possibly witness tampering.
Kinda sounds out there I know, but this whole defense just seemed like one big show.
Jmo
Thanks

The whole Anthony family is a <modsnip>.
It was never about Caylee, it was always about winning.

I am frustrated that TP didn't give more credit to AZ and JWG. With the "Sunshine Laws" that helped us all to obtain those doc dumps (via MM) why weren't the computer records released sooner? I thought the Sunshine Laws premis were to have more transparency in our government.

I am so happy that this news made it to the mainstream media and the evidence was not overlooked any longer. IOW JA could have remained a WS member longer without JB trying to ridicule him. Oh well . . . JB's lies have all come to light now.

If you mean the computer search records concerning the foolproof suffocation?
They weren't released in Discovery because the State didn't have them.
LDB only found out about the searches after Baez's book came out last summer and she in turn asked OCSO to search the computer files again and then they found it too.

Jmo
Thanks

There is a part of me that believes that as well.
I can not forget one of the last pre-trial hearings when Baez had George on the stand and asked if he would do ANYTHING to save or protect Casey and George said YES..
The tone in Baez's voice, the line of questioning, how George was answering...that day I thought something is brewing and they are making sure George plays his part....
I have been on the :fence: about if George was aware and agreed to everything or was he totally blind sided...
Maybe a bit of both...

:banghead:First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here.

About the fool-proof suffication search. I would think if George really WAS suicidal and he made those searches, the searches would not have ended after 2:52pm on July 16th, 2008. Can AZlawyer or JWG tell us if they found any other searches in the immediate days after June 16th, 2008 that would be consistent with a suicidal George?

I am assuming that there were no further searches done after Caylee was murdered by "suffication" and that fact alone proves that someone was NOT looking into suicide, but in how to murder someone by "suffication" and the crime took place shortly after the search was made. At least before Casey left the Anthony home that day to rent movie's and have sex with Tony all night while Caylee's deceased body lay in the trunk of her car. :banghead:

There is a part of me that believes that as well.
I can not forget one of the last pre-trial hearings when Baez had George on the stand and asked if he would do ANYTHING to save or protect Casey and George said YES..
The tone in Baez's voice, the line of questioning, how George was answering...that day I thought something is brewing and they are making sure George plays his part....
I have been on the :fence: about if George was aware and agreed to everything or was he totally blind sided...
Maybe a bit of both...

In his book, Jeff Ashton seems to believe that GA was blind sided. IIRC

In his book, Jeff Ashton seems to believe that GA was blind sided. IIRC

I remember that too.
But there a few things that make me go hmmmmm
Just what blind sided him?

I go back to when Baez and Mason asked George to come to the office and they confronted him with the allegations. This was after the secret letters between OCA and her inmate penpal were released

Then when Lippman and Cindy went to Baez's office on Friday afternoon without George

When the Prosecutors informed Lippman about which way the Defense was going and he in turn told George and Cindy

I think if George was blind sided at the trial it was the dramatic extra stuff in Baez's Opening Statement.

:banghead:First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here.

About the fool-proof suffication search. I would think if George really WAS suicidal and he made those searches, the searches would not have ended after 2:52pm on July 16th, 2008. Can AZlawyer or JWG tell us if they found any other searches in the immediate days after June 16th, 2008 that would be consistent with a suicidal George?

I am assuming that there were no further searches done after Caylee was murdered by "suffication" and that fact alone proves that someone was NOT looking into suicide, but in how to murder someone by "suffication" and the crime took place shortly after the search was made. At least before Casey left the Anthony home that day to rent movie's and have sex with Tony all night while Caylee's deceased body lay in the trunk of her car. :banghead:

There were no suicidal searches at all in 4 years of results that I recall.

About the fool-proof suffication search.:

I have a question and forgive me if it has already been asked...

If KC searched for "FOOLPROOF suffocation" on June 16, doesn't that lead you to think that perhaps she had tried to suffocate Caylee previously and had not been successful????

That was my first impression about the search words used.

About the fool-proof suffication search.:

If KC searched for "FOOLPROOF suffocation" on June 16, doesn't that lead you to think that perhaps she had tried to suffocate Caylee previously and had not been successful????

I had the very same thought. :(

I dunno. Suffocation really wouldn't be that difficult. To me the main thing would be restraining somebody long enough to carry it out. In my mind FCA probably enjoyed searching out her plan and wanted to make sure it was done and done the first attempt. MOO

I didn't think of that. It makes me sick to think about it.

There were no suicidal searches at all in 4 years of results that I recall.

I am not a psychologist, but I have a feeling that a suicidal thought would last more than 2 minutes? And we all know, from George's "suicide attempt" that his form of suicide included pills and beer and had nothing to do with "suffication." Which was the actual search being made. Well, fool-proof suffication. George even took the time to write out a lengthy suicide note. A lot of thought went into his attempt. We all know Casey doesn't put much thought or effort into anything.

I believe that Casey was looking for a way to "sufficate" Caylee without actually having to put her hands around Caylee's little neck, pressing against her airwaves and holding off a frantic, scared, fighting two-year-old. That would be too much effort on her part. Casey had already done her searches for chloroform and how to make it. She could have made that chloroform anywhere between March - June 16th, 2008. IF Caylee was drugged at all, which I believe she was. Drugging Caylee and applying three long pieces (possibly four) of duct tape around her face would be a fool-proof way to make sure Caylee "sufficated." With very little effort on her part.

ETA: A whose to say Casey didn't hold a pillow over Caylee's face, with the duct tape already applied, just to make sure the job was done efficiently?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back