CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything so far that indicates that the father isn't being totally co-operative with LE; that doesn't mean he owes the press, or us, any explanations or details he may have given them. I really don't blame him for not speaking to the press, just like Jersey's mother didn't; people had him tried and convicted of murder days ago, and there still hasn't even been an official statement that Dylan is dead. I'd like to know the details of what happened Sunday night and Monday morning, but it'll come out eventually if it is of any importance to the case. I'm sure LE and the FBI already know where dad was, what errands he was doing, etc. so I don't think it's a problem that the press doesn't.

Please excuse my french but damn it!!! I have been away for a good portion of the day because I am a full time college student and I was really hoping that there would be some good news about Dylan when I got home. I have tried my best to catch up but what I have read so far is truely sad. Where are you buddy? Ugh! This is not going to end up happy and I am hating what the outcome will be.

Well, if nobody is still here I guess I will turn in. Praying for Dylan's safe return.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as for my personal opinion, mom's comments are a drop in the bucket -- and a belated drop, at that. My personal suspicions developed way before mom ever spoke to the media. Unfortunately, her interview seems to support what I've already gathered.

My perspective only.

May I ask what made you suspicious of Dad being abusive and the Judge knowing the Dad was abusive? I guess this could be a case where the judge just overlooks horrible abuse and ships the kid off anyway, but I still think it is possible that there is no documented investigation into abuse allegations therefore leading to no reason why the Judge should refuse visitation. I was mostly focusing on the posts talking about the Judge making a horrible mistake and (theoretically) ignoring abuse allegations-I just haven't seen any evidence of that even if something is hinky with Dad.

im just curious why they had to get a court order to enforce visitation. i mean i understand what it means...my folks divorced when i was five...and honestly there were never any problems among us all that required Court intervention. I had friends and step sisters from my step-dad...now with them, it was awful because the adults were constantly telling the girls how awful the other parent was..run of the mill nasty divorce stuff and even at that a court never had to step in to enforce visitation rights...so im left feeling that there was either something really serious going on for dylan not to want to see his dad, or it was some kind of nasty divorce games being played out using dylan as a pawn....im just pondering...jmho... most parents want their child to have a relationship with the other parent and encourage visitation. if there was something serious like some sort of abuse etc. i dont suspect the court would order a visit if they thought the child would be at risk??? i just feel there is a big piece to this puzzle that we havent been shown yet... i sure hope dad didnt do anything but as each day goes by and the emotional behavior of mom seems sincere -- the more i worry about what dad might of done...but then again, is this just more nasty divorce tactics? if not, then dylan was abducted or ran on his own... the reports state that he used to spend a lot of bayfield...he only needed to get to bayfield and he could probably hide for awhile, not forever...i think we would be getting towards the end of the hiding possibilities...

i certainly see why the dad seems suspicious...but im still hesitant to only focus on him...and i know that may or may not be realistic...i just want dylan to come home

Hey N.N. Thank you for still being here. I said I was out but I am getting my butt handed to me by my rescue kitten. I cannot sleep while little claws are being drove into my flesh.

Hey N.N. Thank you for still being here. I said I was out but I am getting my butt handed to me by my rescue kitten. I cannot sleep while little claws are being drove into my flesh.

Do you have a fuzzy blanket or towel to cover your flesh with and let the kitten knead on that instead of your flesh?

I'm still here, too. Just doing some digging. For clues, though, not into any flesh...

oh isnt that a barrel of laughs..been there done that..lol...im on night watch of an injured rescue cokcatiel...lol so i guess were in the same boat sorta..:seeya:

hi yellow, nice to see you still here too...what clues are digging for? i havent been able to follow closely -- i missed most of today..and the info i want i dont think is out there??

hi there flutter...i see your stilll fluttering around here...i didnt think flutterflies stayed up this late..lol

May I ask what made you suspicious of Dad being abusive and the Judge knowing the Dad was abusive?

Sure, Darcy, I don't mind questions at all.

I don't suspect dad's abusive, though i am very open to the possibility.

The judge hasn't crossed my mind until you mentioned him/her.

I am suspicious of the dad's statements and postures. I am leaning toward a primary theory but am open to all.

sounds like kitty wants to PLAY NOW.....lol

This is so terrible. We have had so much tragedy in Colorado lately! I wish that this story would have a happy ending, but I think poor Dylan was gone Sunday night, when his cell phone activity stopped. I know that in other cases, ie Ayla Reynolds, authorities encourage the parents of missing kids to talk to the media for a few reasons. To gauge the parents demeanor, humanize the child to the abductor, (if there is one) and to get the child's pictures out to the public. At least mom is doing something.

May I ask what made you suspicious of Dad being abusive and the Judge knowing the Dad was abusive? I guess this could be a case where the judge just overlooks horrible abuse and ships the kid off anyway, but I still think it is possible that there is no documented investigation into abuse allegations therefore leading to no reason why the Judge should refuse visitation. I was mostly focusing on the posts talking about the Judge making a horrible mistake and (theoretically) ignoring abuse allegations-I just haven't seen any evidence of that even if something is hinky with Dad.

It's me again --sorry I'm double-posting! Just saw you added more to your question post.

It seems your post was addressing a subject I haven't really commented on here. (Or did I?) I'm a bit confused. Did you mistakenly reply to me or someone else's post?

This is so terrible. We have had so much tragedy in Colorado lately! I wish that this story would have a happy ending, but I think poor Dylan was gone Sunday night, when his cell phone activity stopped. I know that in other cases, ie Ayla Reynolds, authorities encourage the parents of missing kids to talk to the media for a few reasons. To gauge the parents demeanor, humanize the child to the abductor, (if there is one) and to get the child's pictures out to the public. At least mom is doing something.

while i tend to agree with you, someone mentioned yesterday i think, that if dylan and dad had a contentious relationship maybe they wouldnt likely use him for media...i have no idea if this is a valid theory...but does make a bit of sense to me...i just hope dad is talking to le...jmho

hi there flutter…i see your still fluttering around here…i didnt think flutterflies stayed up this late..lol

Hi Nellie,

Just not sleepy yet so yea, I'm still fluttering. :)

Thinking about Dylan and hoping to get some sort of news soon.
:praying::praying::praying::praying:

It's me again --sorry I'm double-posting! Just saw you added more to your question post.

It seems your post was addressing a subject I haven't really commented on here. (Or did I?) I'm a bit confused. Did you mistakenly reply to me or someone else's post?

Yeah I think we have had a misunderstanding-my post that you replied to was talking about the documentation of the custody battle, formal abuse investigations, and the judge's (potentially questionable?) decision to send him off for visitation. So, I assumed you were replying about the same, but I think you were talking more generally about the Dad being suspicious and not necessarily the legal aspects of the custody battle.

I will get off the particulars/legalities of the custody battle though because I have a sinking feeling that it doesn't really matter at this point. The first hit when I google Dylan Redwine headlines his body possibly being found in the dam :(

I'm wondering about Dylan's relationships with all the kids in his dad's area, where he used to live. Could he have enemies and they had heard he was coming to their part of the state? Or, could there have been drugs involved and a possible overdose and the kids who were with him are too scared to admit that? I guess there would be cell phone evidence if one of his older 'friends' said he would come pick him up. Also, I wonder if the dad actually saw Dylan in the morning, or did Dylan perhaps sneak out the previous night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998