2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

I have a question, I joined websleuths when the whole casey anthony drama started, and I despise her just like the next person, I know she is guilty and there is no other way around. I know 12 people found her NOT guilty. I am just curious what does it matter about this new find? She can't be tried again? does the new find really bring any justice to caylee, her mother is and will still be free, we all know she is guilty so what does this new evidence even matter. Is it some sort of way to prove to the juries that they got it wrong? if they didnt know it before this isn't going to change their minds, and even if it does, nothing can be done about it now. To the officers that missed it, can they be tried for not finding it? I guess I am sick disgusted by her that she got off, that it angers me more that evidence was found and yet nothing can be done about it. She could out right admit it on camera and not be tried..So if someone could clarify I would appreciate it..with the new evidence what could possible happen? I know if it had been found by the LE Officers the outcome MAY have been different, but I doubt it, and what's done is done..They would have just said she was searching how to suffocate some weeds in the yard..thats about as ridiculous as the other reasons for the other searches.

First, a deep bow of the utmost admiration to AZ and JWG. One of
the most important results of their "find" is hopefully a new found respect for those bloggers and posters to whom sleuthing is an advocation, a matter of justice and the heart, not of a paycheck. I sometimes fear that many of these stories become just part of someone's daily workload...and the victims get lost in the workplace tedium. For AZ and JWG, this was always about a murdered child...not just a "task" to get done for some superior who requsted it. I'm not placing blame, but, "compassion" requires both the "com"- from "competence" melded with "passion" and too often the professionals just see the minutae of the task...and do the bare minimum. Boards like this can be an amazing resource. The Professionals should read and use them, IMO.

This "find" is important for another reason. The State can no longer submit Casey to any punishment. But the "Community" can sanction her in a myriad of ways. I'm thinking here of how the Amish shun their outcasts. Casey should wear the stench of her poor rotting child in the trunk every time she puts her head out in public. She should live cloistered in the dysfunctional prison of her relationship with her own Mother...and we KNOW that she KNOWS...and so does Casey. The bitter fights, the jealousy, the hatred that contributed to Caylee's death...was not healed by the jury's insane verdict. Can you imagine what they say to each other now? No amount f money can bring that family peace or any semblance of respectability. Cindy will never have ANYTHING that anyone can truly envy...burdened by her own enabling of her granddaughter's murderess....and the "blood" on any affluence she might gain. This new information is another blow to the societal "sleep and forgetting" that Casey and Cindy probably desparately long for. I hope that "forgetting" never comes.

Peeking out from newstands at the grocery store, snatches on the TV news, and yes, NG is back on TOTMOM's case....it's going to be another season in Hell for Casey. That may be the only justice Caylee ever receives.

May there be new revelations every few years....no justice, Casey...but no peace either.

I would think this story would have broke just after the book was released so I guess the sales must be terrible for something as damning as that to go unnoticed. LOL I bet Jose called up Pipitone and gave him a copy of the book w/ page number marked LOL

I have a question, I joined websleuths when the whole casey anthony drama started, and I despise her just like the next person, I know she is guilty and there is no other way around. I know 12 people found her NOT guilty. I am just curious what does it matter about this new find? She can't be tried again? does the new find really bring any justice to caylee, her mother is and will still be free, we all know she is guilty so what does this new evidence even matter. Is it some sort of way to prove to the juries that they got it wrong? if they didnt know it before this isn't going to change their minds, and even if it does, nothing can be done about it now. To the officers that missed it, can they be tried for not finding it? I guess I am sick disgusted by her that she got off, that it angers me more that evidence was found and yet nothing can be done about it. She could out right admit it on camera and not be tried..So if someone could clarify I would appreciate it..with the new evidence what could possible happen? I know if it had been found by the LE Officers the outcome MAY have been different, but I doubt it, and what's done is done..They would have just said she was searching how to suffocate some weeds in the yard..thats about as ridiculous as the other reasons for the other searches.

the lawyer I worked for was convinced it was an accident. I sent him a link to the websleuths radio show and an explanation of how this latest info pairs up with the phone activity and no one else was home but FCA. Alot of people have a hard time understanding how a mom could kill her kids and I always say look at Susan Smith, this case was worse IMO cause she never just fessed up the pathological behavior continues, maybe that doesnt answer your question but this info confirms the obvious.

I haven't read all the pages of this thread, but I did want to say this.....awesome work AZ & JWG.....and on another note....I took a lot of carp from my family and friends for being a WS'r........I mostly lurk now since the Verdict......I was crushed into a little black cave......I've been peeking in various forums since then, staying in touch.....secretly, when no one was watching...tired of the teasing.....

SO THANK YOU FOR THE GIANT JOLT OF CREDIBILITY YOU HAVE GIVEN WEBSLUETHS!!! So proud of you guys.

First, a deep bow of the utmost admiration to AZ and JWG. One of
the most important results of their "find" is hopefully a new found respect for those bloggers and posters to whom sleuthing is an advocation, a matter of justice and the heart, not of a paycheck. I sometimes fear that many of these stories become just part of someone's daily workload...and the victims get lost in the workplace tedium. For AZ and JWG, this was always about a murdered child...not just a "task" to get done for some superior who requsted it. I'm not placing blame, but, "compassion" requires both the "com"- from "competence" melded with "passion" and too often the professionals just see the minutae of the task...and do the bare minimum. Boards like this can be an amazing resource. The Professionals should read and use them, IMO.

This "find" is important for another reason. The State can no longer submit Casey to any punishment. But the "Community" can sanction her in a myriad of ways. I'm thinking here of how the Amish shun their outcasts. Casey should wear the stench of her poor rotting child in the trunk every time she puts her head out in public. She should live cloistered in the dysfunctional prison of her relationship with her own Mother...and we KNOW that she KNOWS...and so does Casey. The bitter fights, the jealousy, the hatred that contributed to Caylee's death...was not healed by the jury's insane verdict. Can you imagine what they say to each other now? No amount f money can bring that family peace or any semblance of respectability. Cindy will never have ANYTHING that anyone can truly envy...burdened by her own enabling of her granddaughter's murderess....and the "blood" on any affluence she might gain. This new information is another blow to the societal "sleep and forgetting" that Casey and Cindy probably desparately long for. I hope that "forgetting" never comes.

Peeking out from newstands at the grocery store, snatches on the TV news, and yes, NG is back on TOTMOM's case....it's going to be another season in Hell for Casey. That may be the only justice Caylee ever receives.

May there be new revelations every few years....no justice, Casey...but no peace either.
So well said, I hadn't read this far when I posted.

Do you know if JWG looked for chloroform references in the files?

I did, and I didn't find anything else. I also looked generally at online purchases and didn't find anything incriminating.

I would think this story would have broke just after the book was released so I guess the sales must be terrible for something as damning as that to go unnoticed. LOL I bet Jose called up Pipitone and gave him a copy of the book w/ page number marked LOL

The "foolproof suffocation" story did break right after the book was released, but apparently no one asked JB to back up his claim that the surrounding activity was George-related rather than Casey-related.

Hi AZ, great job on NG, the WS radio show, etc. Man you have been busy as poo lately over all this. Thank you though. I hope the press coverage, attention, etc has not been too intrusive into your regular workaday life.

AZlawyer & JWG, you all are AWESOME!!!!!

AZlawyer I was TOTALLY IMPRESSED with your "appearance" on NG!!! I was just beaming with pride!!!

On another note, just wondering if the Anthony's are a little sick to their stomachs right about now? Wonder if the jurors (Ha!) feel just a tiny bit of remorse? Never mind, the "jurors" didn't feel bad for any of the evidence produced that indicated Casey's guilt.

Way to go AZ and JWG!

If it wasn't for human's like you in this world to seek answers for victims, what on earth would happen without you? I wanted to extend my sincere pride I have for you both and let you know how much you mean to the entire USA/Canada and The World right now.
I watched NG last night with my entire family!! We were very happy.

Just want to send a pat on the back to JWG and AZLawyer for a job well done. I'm sure that both of you were not looking at becoming media stars, but your contribution to the Caylee case is wonderful.
:fireworks:

You not only helped send some justice to a little girl whose life ended way too soon, but you have put a positive spotlight on Websleuth, its members and the great work that is done and can be done with this site.

A giant and heartful Thank You to both of you. Your efforts makes me proud to be a fellow member.
:gthanks:

Are the photos from NG anywhere online yet? The new ones?

It felt SO good to call a couple of people today, peeps who thought I was a little off/crazy for following WS, and tell them two of our members were responsible for the latest news. THE TRUTH!

Caylee got a little bit of justice yesterday, she deserved so much more. Thank you to AZ and JWG!!

The latest developments from our WS members, have given legitimacy to this forum and it's members. I would hate for new people to come here and see anything but support and positivity to our fellow members. :twocents:

Again, CONGRATS to AZ and JWG for your extraordinary work! :great:

THIS. Exactly Beach. As usual I completely agree with you.

BTW long time no "see" :seeya:

This new development breaks my heart. It's a shame it wasn't presented. But I'm not sure this particular jury would have convicted her as Beach said above even if this new evidence was presented. I'm not sure anything would have made this "special" jury convict Casey.

But more than anything I knew Casey murdered Caylee then and I'm 120% sure she INTENTIONALLY meant to murder her now.

SO good to see you, JSR!! :seeya:

I've missed sleuthing with you so much! :hug:

JWG - I have a question for you when you are reading and have a minute? You developed the most complex and intricate timelines built around KC's cell phone activity, along with her sightings, the day Caylee is believed to have been murdered. Some say George Anthony was confusing the date when he saw KC leave the house with Caylee just before 1:00 p.m., but I seem to remember you had a timeline that implicated that she likely left the house when GA said she did on June 16th, but was simply driving around and lurking until GA left for work based on her cell phone activity. Given the new evidence and shift in the timeline, I would sure love to re-visit some of your earlier findings on her cell phone pings and movements June 16 and 17. Do you have anywhere that info can be accessed? Since the Hinky was taken down I can't seem to find it anywhere :(.

The second thing I would like to say is that Nancy Grace missed the boat when she didn't have you as the "telecommunications expert", (translation, computer nerd LoL) on her show. Why on earth wouldn't she go to the source of the biggest information to come out on the Casey Anthony case since the verdict? AZ was MOST AWESOME, but she should have had both of you on there, and I'm a bit piqued that you haven't been given the credit by the media that I think you deserve. Maybe that's a good thing in some ways, so your privacy is intact. But I think it's a shame nonetheless. You could have run circles around the guy she did have on there :banghead:.

JWG - I have a question for you when you are reading and have a minute? You developed the most complex and intricate timelines built around KC's cell phone activity, along with her sightings, the day Caylee is believed to have been murdered. Some say George Anthony was confusing the date when he saw KC leave the house with Caylee just before 1:00 p.m., but I seem to remember you had a timeline that implicated that she likely left the house when GA said she did on June 16th, but was simply driving around and lurking until GA left for work based on her cell phone activity. Given the new evidence and shift in the timeline, I would sure love to re-visit some of your earlier findings on her cell phone pings and movements June 16 and 17. Do you have anywhere that info can be accessed? Since the Hinky was taken down I can't seem to find it anywhere :(.

The second thing I would like to say is that Nancy Grace missed the boat when she didn't have you as the "telecommunications expert", (translation, computer nerd LoL) on her show. Why on earth wouldn't she go to the source of the biggest information to come out on the Casey Anthony case since the verdict? AZ was MOST AWESOME, but she should have had both of you on there, and I'm a bit piqued that you haven't been given the credit by the media that I think you deserve. Maybe that's a good thing in some ways, so your privacy is intact. But I think it's a shame nonetheless. You could have run circles around the guy she did have on there :banghead:.

If you look through the June 16 and June 17 threads on [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]this link[/ame] you may find what you are looking for. But I will tell you I long ago stopped subscribing to the notion that Casey left at the time George thought she did and just hung around in the area until he left.

There are a couple reasons why.

First, I could come up with no good reason why she would do that. It was too complicated. I could not see her packing up Caylee in the car and then driving around the corner to hide until the coast was clear. A simpler explanation was she just stayed home.

So then we ask, secondly, why did George say he saw her leave if she did not. Some might say "George lied", but I cannot think of a sensible reason why he would lie about that. Instead, I certainly can believe he was remembering a different day - perhaps Friday, June 13 - that fit the narrative Casey was feeding them. That is, Casey was saying she left on the 16th to take Caylee to the babysitter, etc. etc. One should not expect George to remember what appeared to be an unremarkable day at the time 30 days later and get it right. I fail at that myself.

As for Nancy Grace, I would not have gone on. Not my cup of tea. :coffeews:

If you look through the June 16 and June 17 threads on this link you may find what you are looking for. But I will tell you I long ago stopped subscribing to the notion that Casey left at the time George thought she did and just hung around in the area until he left.

First, I could come up with no good reason why she would do that. It was too complicated. I could not see her packing up Caylee in the car and then driving around the corner to hide until the coast was clear. A simpler explanation was she just stayed home.

So then we ask, secondly, why did George say he saw her leave if she did not. Some might say "George lied", but I cannot think of a sensible reason why he would lie about that. Instead, I certainly can believe he was remembering a different day - perhaps Friday, June 13 - that fit the narrative Casey was feeding them. That is, Casey was saying she left on the 16th to take Caylee to the babysitter, etc. etc. One should not expect George to remember what appeared to be an unremarkable day at the time 30 days later and get it right. I fail at that myself.

Well you have a lot more sense than I do lol. :floorlaugh:

If you look through the June 16 and June 17 threads on this link you may find what you are looking for. But I will tell you I long ago stopped subscribing to the notion that Casey left at the time George thought she did and just hung around in the area until he left.

Thanks JWG - appreciate your thoughts on my question, and I'll check out that link (tomorrow, time for bed in my timezone).

As for Nancy Grace? I don't blame you I guess LoL. But you're a heck of a lot smarter and more informed on this case than the dude she had on there...just sayin'.

You really are like Batman. Brilliant crimefighter who prefers to stay anonymous. I get that. :)

Thanks again.,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23