Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is shocked that they haven't moved? I would move at this point to protect myself-

Maybe they're afraid a new owner may dig up the yard & find oh.... more then just animal bones.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/george-anthony-spotted-near-caylee-search-area/nFCrp/

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

Did anyone ever piece together where Caylee was when "Zanny" was babysitting before the 31 days? This has bugged me endlessly!

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/george-anthony-spotted-near-caylee-search-area/nFCrp/

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

That is because they were paying so much attention to discussion forums at WS, lol! Cause WS is reliable!

Does anyone else find the fact that KC stayed on St.George Island after her release a bit curious?? St. George.....as in martyr??

In the fully developed Western version, which developed as part of the Golden Legend, a dragon or crocodile makes its nest at the spring that provides water for the city of "Silene" (perhaps modern Cyrene in Libya or the city of Lydda in the Holy Land, depending on the source). Consequently, the citizens have to dislodge the dragon from its nest for a time, to collect water. To do so, each day they offer the dragon at first a sheep, and if no sheep can be found, then a maiden must go instead of the sheep. The victim is chosen by drawing lots. One day, this happens to be the princess. The monarch begs for her life to be spared, but to no avail. She is offered to the dragon, but there appears Saint George on his travels. He faces the dragon, protects himself with the sign of the Cross,[29] slays the dragon, and rescues the princess. The citizens abandon their ancestral paganism and convert to Christianity. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George"]Saint George - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

And....does this crest look familiar???

george and shield.jpg

Jayla, have you listened to Tricias show that AZand JWG were o. I believe that JWG did talk about the question you pose.

I think he did, and it is a slightly nuanced question on my part. I am concerned that the bar may be a bit low on the computer forensics front in Orange County, and that no one stepped up higher on this front-all of the homicide detectives we read about did indeed work their patooties off-but beyond expectation, investing themselves in studying these forensic results at least as much as JWG did. JWG has earned a pension, for sure...
I am probably getting into the area of questioning the integrity of some that worked on this case, I'll stop short of that.

Who among us (and it's sorta rhetorical, I know there literally are those among us) thought the plethora of circumstantial evidence in this case DID NOT EVEN MERIT THE JURY'S REVIEW at deliberation? By the time we knew whether chloroform was searched 1 time or 1,065 times-let alone foolproof suffocation-we had already taken stances on her guilt and knew that Caylee died of some variance of asphyxiation.

Yes, this piece of evidence is huge and a potential game-changer, could the game be replayed. But four years ago I would have written the same thing about the discovery of Caylee's body a mere 55 seconds down the street. Lawson Lamar apparently felt the same way.

Interesting. When I watched the jailhouse videos and Cindy mentioned people talking about Caylee drowning in the pool, I thought Casey acted real weird. Something off about the way she responded.

I agree Rose! I have always said that. If you watch really closely, Casey freezes with her jaw a little dropped and appears to be bracing herself for the worst, almost as if for a split second, she thinks she has been caught. She looks absolutely terrified she then recovers with a "Surprise Surprise" and shortly thereafter basically has her temper tantrum. It happens in a split second but it speaks volumes. I am so glad someone else noticed it.

That tiny little moment, from the first time I saw it, solidified for me long ago, that she drowned Caylee in the pool.

She is like Keyser Soze and always always takes bits of truth around her and infuses them in her lies. Every single time. She replaced George with herself when telling the story of how he "killed" Caylee during a supposed horrific act.

In Jeff's book, he goes over Casey's statement to Jose about that. In it, she is very descriptive about what George's clothing looked like after he supposedly drowned Caylee in the pool.

She said his clothes were wet and splashed with water on his shirt and waistband, kind of like hers probably were after she did what she did. It was eerie.

By the way... I noticed recently that Casey also used her "Surprise Surprise" line in one of her fake Universal emails to herself that were supposedly from her boss.

I believe now more than ever that Caylee died in that pool, and as most of us have always known, it was no accident.

I agree Rose! I have always said that. If you watch really closely, Casey freezes with her jaw a little dropped and appears to be bracing herself for the worst, almost as if for a split second, she thinks she has been caught. She looks absolutely terrified she then recovers with a "Surprise Surprise" and shortly thereafter basically has her temper tantrum. It happens in a split second but it speaks volumes. I am so glad someone else noticed it.

That tiny little moment, from the first time I saw it, solidified for me long ago, that she drowned Caylee in the pool.

She is like Keyser Soze and always always takes bits of truth around her and infuses them in her lies. Every single time. She replaced George with herself when telling the story of how he "killed" Caylee during a supposed horrific act.

In Jeff's book, he goes over Casey's statement to Jose about that. In it, she is very descriptive about what George's clothing looked like after her supposedly drowned Caylee in the pool.

She said his clothes were wet and splashed with water on his shirt and waistband, kind of like hers probably were after she did what she did. It was eerie.

By the way... I noticed recently that Casey also used her "Surprise Surprise" line in one of her fake Universal emails to herself that were supposedly from her boss.

I believe now more than ever that Caylee died in that pool and it was no accident.

BBM

The Usual Suspects is one of, if not, my favorite movie. I demand you apologize to the character Keyser Soze. Casey is to Keyser Soze what someone who's had their brain removed is to Albert Einstein. :snooty:

BBM

The Usual Suspects is one of, if not, my favorite movie. I demand you apologize to the character Keyser Soze. Casey is to Keyser Soze what someone who's had their brain removed is to Albert Einstein. :snooty:

I love that movie too, but I can't apologize. :wink: She IS Keyser Soze, just an insipid version of him.

Wait wait wait wait WAIT.... Caseys' defenses team's PUBLIC RELATION'S REPRESENTATIVE....

WTH?

SOTS seriously ? - this is your biz...who has the representation JB or the lil woman?

I love that movie too, but I can't apologize. :wink: She IS Keyser Soze, just an insipid version of him.

:furious: There is no way that KC could gain the almost complete ruling of the world.

Enjoy your time with your husband! :)

In Holland we don't have a jury. In small criminal cases there is one judge who decides whether a person is guilty or not. In bigger criminal cases there are three judges who make that decision. We also don't have double jeopardy. The state prosecution can appeal against a not guilty verdict if there is new evidence. This evidence can be introduced during a retrial. If a person is found guilty during a retrial, the defense can make an appeal to the supreme court. If this appeal is granted then the case will be reopened and tried again at another district court. It goes on and on... Luckily I have never had any encounters with the law but for those who have or will it is a scary thought.

Hey md89, good morning :)

Thank you, we had a great time. It’s good to be home, but it sure is fun to just get away from reality sometimes :)
I’ve never been in trouble with the law either, well I did get a ticket once for going too slow.
I wonder what the outcome would have been if judges would have been the ones to decide if FCA was guilty or not guilty. I always thought here in the US if there was new evidence there could be a new trial, too bad it's not that way.

Yes, it makes sense that KC drowned Caylee in the pool. Wonder if she put the duct-tape on before or after. Fool-proof suffocation indeed.

Now that we know that there's info from a hard drive that wasn't part of discovery, wonder what else was out there that never saw the light of day.
So...speaking of pics...what about the ones that GA thought were so distasteful? I don't think they were of the skull and teddy bear variety, IMO.

PS- Wait...it had to be part of discovery because it was handed over to Baez. Why didn't we have it? Was this EVER requested pre-trial by the media?

Dunno RR. But as part of what never say the light of day were ...........well........ *advertiser censored* sites perhaps - but I assume by George.

Also, everytime I read/hear about she was on one site for 10 seconds, then another site 30, I question if that leads folks to assume she just scanned the pages. Did the 30 seconds viewing by FCA merely mean she waited that long to open another window in another tab? I wondered about that as less than a minute to screen stuff........hmmmm.....

My way of doing searches is that I go through and do a right click to open new window in another tab to view later....and may not even look at it until the next day. Therefore, it is open on my screen. Just now..............looking at my Mozilla and I have 10 tabs open, most were opened yesterday for stuff for Christmas to look at later. I do that often. Most times do that on WS also............it may appear I am online here, but I just open in another window for later viewing and leave my computer on. The forensics don't state how long open right?

I think the family must have known about the searches, not when she was arrested and they were all looking for zanny but sometime in the fall oct or nov when the state was building it's case. And it was around that time Cindy was directing her people of where to look for the remains. Jose knew first but let GA and CA know because George had to stick to the watching Casey and Caylee leave at 1 or else that puts Casey at home for the searches. If the searches came up in trial then Jose was prepared to say GA did them and maybe GA wouldn't deny or admit to it per the agreement to "fall on the sword". Also the clothes were an issue. I think Jose told KC if the clothes they found Caylee in were clothes that GA last saw her in as she left that day then it would implicate Casey. So they stuck to the different set of clothes story and denying that they never saw that set of clothes before. Even though there are numerous photos of Caylee wearing those shorts and big trouble shirt. If GA lied about that day then that might explain the guilt he felt in his suicide note.

In Jeff's book, he goes over Casey's statement to Jose about that. In it, she is very descriptive about what George's clothing looked like after he supposedly drowned Caylee in the pool.

I believe now more than ever that Caylee died in that pool, and as most of us have always known, it was no accident.

Oooooh I agree with you 100%. My only question is, do you think Casey told this lie/story to JB and company and he believed it? That is why he touts her innocence? Either he bought it hook, line and sinker and modeled his defense around the BS she spouted, or he modeled a BS defense from the get go.

I just can't figure it out.

TT...so nice to see you!!
Do you remember when George's interview was, the time the pics were brought up? I'm thinking it was some time very early on. Interesting that they had that info off the computer so quickly. But, maybe I'm misremembering. Do you also remember the pic that wasn't meant for us to see (think it was Cindy who was looking at pics)? Was that at a State deposition? We tried so hard to see what she was looking at...lol.
Love that you popped in.

The interview where George was told about the 1200 photos and where he threw up, was July 24, 2008.

Attachments

• 1aa twelve hundred pics transcript pg 46.jpg
    1aa twelve hundred pics transcript pg 46.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 29
  • 2aa twelve hundred pics no Zenaida transcript pg 47.jpg
    2aa twelve hundred pics no Zenaida transcript pg 47.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 8aa George throws up transcript pg 70.jpg
    8aa George throws up transcript pg 70.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
Wonder if AZLawyer could make a public records request to the Clerk's Office or to the State Attorney's Office for this Discovery?

Timeframe surrounding this particular Notice of Discovery:

- July 24, 2008 - LE told George about 1,200 photos - some "pretty bad"

- Feb 24, 2009 - State filed Notice of Supplemental Discovery re: photos

- Feb 25, 2009 - State gave Baez "2 discs" with "thousands of photos", some "embarrassing"

- Feb 26, 2009 - Baez filed a Motion for Protective Order to block release of personal photos

- March 2, 2009 - Hearing in open court - Judge denied Motion Protective Order
Baez talked about "filtered" and "non-filtered" images - "lot more photos" - "worse photos" - "public hasn't seen"
[separate issue is jail video where FCA got anxious - Judge puts stay on release]

- March 5, 2009 - partial Discovery released - NOT 1,200 photos in Discovery released - many photos NOT in this doc dump

- April 6, 2009 - Doc Dump - MM got Disc 1 - Folder 48 - photobucket - not everything that was given to Baez on Feb 25, 2009. Disc 2 - photobucket complete?

So I wonder what some of those photos were? Naked partying photos? Or more like CRAZY sicko photos (like some of the death type ones we have seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305