Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Dr. G said, there is no reason there should be duct tape anywhere near a child's face... add in Jeff Ashton's "The only reason you put duct tape on a child's face is to stop them from breathing".

I hate to say it, but I have thought for a long time Casey taped Caylee's mouth and nose with her hands behind her back and just tossed her in the pool or held her under the water. My hope is that she was successful in drugging Caylee before any of the unspeakable :please:

The shovel I believe she used to pull Caylee closer to her when she fished her out before she learned how much actual time and effort digging a hole for a little body is
:furious:

I agree. I think she taped Caylee and then threw her out in the pool.

That can't be - as her car SMELLED of death... I believe all is true that you wrote, but she put Caylee in the trunk after taping her mouth & nose/drowning her. Then wasn't it the next day June 17th - or was it the 18th, she borrowed the shovel - and tried to dig a hole - but of course, too lazy for finishing that. And put her in the laundry bag and drove to the woods and dumped her then. :what:

Agree.

Oh come on now...she was just being a "normal twenty-something" girl. I think she kiled her for no other reason than to have a sleep-over with Tony and couldnt find a babysitter

I beg to differ with you.

I live 7 minutes from my very "normal twenty-something" year old niece, have had a very close relationship with her all of her life as well as her friends of which she has many. She was cheerleader for 6 years, middle school, high school as well as Varsity Captain, has danced in the Nutcracker Ballet Youth Org., Disney and other accomplished dance competitions, and is now in college studying Chemical Engineering and will likely graduate with high Honors.

She's no Pollyanna and has had her share of doing the things truly normal girls do, partying, etc., yet she's never, ever disgraced herself, nor have her large group of friends, in person or in photos as Casey Anthony has.

Casey Anthony is anything BUT "normal" - murdering her baby girl aside.

I think that the SA got all caught up with trying to present ground-breaking dna evidence and they missed the boat on common sense. Had they simply presented a timeline with cell-pings, computer usage, and photographs, of KCs behavior before and after her daughter went missing - sprinkling in, myspace, facebook and videotapes - they would surely have painted a clearer picture of the who/what/where and why of this case.

They thought they had it in the bag. JB did instead. The ultimate in arrogance. The SA was super-arrogant. Sorry to say so but IMO their arrogance combined with the judge's pre-disposition to favor the defence...(for fear of appeals)

Brought about what we have today.

JMO
DNA evidence? Did I miss something?

BBM. I agree. IMO the look she had on her "suprise suprise" face was nervous guilt.

Yes, yes. If Casey had not used the pool to drown Caylee then I imagine she would have gotten quite worked up when Cindy made the 'drowning in the pool' remark. I imagine Casey would have yelled “How DARE they say that? That is ridiculous! You know how I've always been careful about Caylee not being near the pool unsupervised! The pool ladder is always taken down!”etc....
Instead she tried to catch her breath and went 'surprise surprise'....

BBM - Did anyone see that Janie Weintraub on JVM the night this was covered? She tried to put across the theory that the one hour in question could have been due to the computer having a daylight savings time glitch and they forgot to set the computer ahead by an hour. I mean... gosh. It sickens me how ridiculous some arguments can be.

the funny things is how computer illiterate Ms Weintraub is. You don't have to set the clock on your computer. Just like cell phones it does it by itself.

Even if the prosecution had made a 100 more blunders and there was 50% less evidence the jury should still have convicted KC. It required only a little common sense. 10 minutes of the facts was enough.

This jury would not have convicted KC even if there had been a video of the actual murder. The most distressing aspect of this entire circus is that they didn't even think she was guilty of child abuse! I think this jury was a mix of dull and sly (non-guilty verdict would bring in more $$$ somehow) folk.

31 days. 'Nuff said.

DNA evidence? Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything. Sorry, I meant the evidence regarding decomposition in the trunk. It was/is a new science and a lot of the prosecution's case seemed to rely on it when there were many more "common sense" deductions that could have been made with much simpler/clearer information.

the funny things is how computer illiterate Ms Weintraub is. You don't have to set the clock on your computer. Just like cell phones it does it by itself.

JW needs a total makeover, starting with a mouth stapling. CANNOT.STAND.HER. and when her mouth moves, I turn the channel.

Most of the ones we have seen are Frat party type- I'm still waiting to find out what the 'pretty bad' ones of her were, and if they were connected with her apparent fondness for *advertiser censored* sites...?

JB said in open court that there are many more photos, which are "worse", and which the public has not seen. I don't know if there is a way for the public to get copies of ALL photos which the State gave to the Defense on Feb 25, 2009?

Judge: I'll rule on Casey Anthony photos later
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:18 PM EST, March 2, 2009
<snipped>
Today's updates
5:19 p.m. A judge said he will decide later if the public will get to see personal photos Casey Anthony posted on an online-picture sharing Web site.
4:35 p.m. Some of the photos Casey wants to keep private have never been available to the public, her attorney just said. Casey had several accounts with online photo-sharing sites, her attorney, Jose Baez just said. He said releasing the photos could hurt his defense. "I understand the public's need to know," Baez said. "However, these are issues that are irrelevant and could jeopardize my client's right to a fair trial."
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

``````````````````````````
Judge Won't Block Racy Casey Photos
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 – updated: 11:28 am EST March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A circuit court judge dealt a serious blow to Casey Anthony's defense, late Monday night, ruling that photographs of Casey can be made public.
The judge gave her attorneys a chance to see the video, but Monday he denied the request to seal the compromising pictures, from her photobucket.com account.
Many of the racy photos have already been posted around the Internet, but the defense claims there are a lot more. The defense says there are worse photographs the public hasn't seen that were taken long before Caylee's murder.
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18841582/detail.html

```````````````````````````````````````````````

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/022509Anthony_Hearing_Scheduled

3/2/2009
FOX 35 NEWS
-A hearing in the Casey Anthony case will be held Monday afternoon to hear a motion by the defense that would prevent the public release of thousands of photos of Anthony.

The defense said Wednesday they were given two discs containing hundreds if not thousands of photos of Anthony by the state attorney’s office.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yes I noticed that and wondered quite what was the point of having her on the show when the topic was ALL about computer searches...:furious: ?

JB said in open court that there are many more photos, which are "worse", and which the public has not seen. I don't know if there is a way for the public to get copies of ALL photos which the State gave to the Defense on Feb 25, 2009?

Judge: I'll rule on Casey Anthony photos later
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:18 PM EST, March 2, 2009
<snipped>
Today's updates
5:19 p.m. A judge said he will decide later if the public will get to see personal photos Casey Anthony posted on an online-picture sharing Web site.
4:35 p.m. Some of the photos Casey wants to keep private have never been available to the public, her attorney just said. Casey had several accounts with online photo-sharing sites, her attorney, Jose Baez just said. He said releasing the photos could hurt his defense. "I understand the public's need to know," Baez said. "However, these are issues that are irrelevant and could jeopardize my client's right to a fair trial."
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

``````````````````````````
Judge Won't Block Racy Casey Photos
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 – updated: 11:28 am EST March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A circuit court judge dealt a serious blow to Casey Anthony's defense, late Monday night, ruling that photographs of Casey can be made public.
The judge gave her attorneys a chance to see the video, but Monday he denied the request to seal the compromising pictures, from her photobucket.com account.
Many of the racy photos have already been posted around the Internet, but the defense claims there are a lot more. The defense says there are worse photographs the public hasn't seen that were taken long before Caylee's murder.
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18841582/detail.html

```````````````````````````````````````````````

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/022509Anthony_Hearing_Scheduled

3/2/2009
FOX 35 NEWS
-A hearing in the Casey Anthony case will be held Monday afternoon to hear a motion by the defense that would prevent the public release of thousands of photos of Anthony.

The defense said Wednesday they were given two discs containing hundreds if not thousands of photos of Anthony by the state attorney’s office.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ThinkTank, the folder I have on my computer with Casey Anthony's photos has over 19,000 items. I really don't think anything is missing.

I think that the SA got all caught up with trying to present ground-breaking dna evidence and they missed the boat on common sense. Had they simply presented a timeline with cell-pings, computer usage, and photographs, of KCs behavior before and after her daughter went missing - sprinkling in, myspace, facebook and videotapes - they would surely have painted a clearer picture of the who/what/where and why of this case.

They thought they had it in the bag. JB did instead. The ultimate in arrogance. The SA was super-arrogant. Sorry to say so but IMO their arrogance combined with the judge's pre-disposition to favor the defence...(for fear of appeals)

Brought about what we have today.

JMO

Respectfully disagree, I did not see them as arrogant, although I do agree with you as for a jury, it may have been perceived as arrogant/over their heads/too professional.however one wants to spin it based on their knowledge/educational/professional etc background. As to an eighth grader, which media is supposed to focus stories on for general reading.....yes, it was. Perhaps the bigger issue is there wasn't someone on the jury who could explain it and be the bridge from one demographic to another. That takes a special type of person, and I don't think that the jury foreman was that person at all!

Even if the prosecution had made a 100 more blunders and there was 50% less evidence the jury should still have convicted KC. It required only a little common sense. 10 minutes of the facts was enough.

This jury would not have convicted KC even if there had been a video of the actual murder. The most distressing aspect of this entire circus is that they didn't even think she was guilty of child abuse! I think this jury was a mix of dull and sly (non-guilty verdict would bring in more $$$ somehow) folk.

That has always been my biggest shock that she wasn't charged on the least of charges FGS! :banghead::banghead::banghead: THAT in and of itself led me to believe this jury was highjacked.

I beg to differ with you.

I live 7 minutes from my very "normal twenty-something" year old niece, have had a very close relationship with her all of her life as well as her friends of which she has many. She was cheerleader for 6 years, middle school, high school as well as Varsity Captain, has danced in the Nutcracker Ballet Youth Org., Disney and other accomplished dance competitions, and is now in college studying Chemical Engineering and will likely graduate with high Honors.

She's no Pollyanna and has had her share of doing the things truly normal girls do, partying, etc., yet she's never, ever disgraced herself, nor have her large group of friends, in person or in photos as Casey Anthony has.

Casey Anthony is anything BUT "normal" - murdering her baby girl aside.

I just got off the phone with someone talking about their 2 children and FB and they are in college. Anyhow, the conversation went to :gasp: if we had FB back then and my mother saw stuff I was doing :gasp: ........well, let's just say many of FCA's postings were not at all shocking to me from that age (BUT I DID NOT HAVE A CHILD TO CARE FOR!!!!) - actually pretty tame :blushing: :blushing:(Whew, glad no trouts here to throw at me and I don't have children so I don't have to explain!)

Yes, yes. If Casey had not used the pool to drown Caylee then I imagine she would have gotten quite worked up when Cindy made the 'drowning in the pool' remark. I imagine Casey would have yelled “How DARE they say that? That is ridiculous! You know how I've always been careful about Caylee not being near the pool unsupervised! The pool ladder is always taken down!”etc....
Instead she tried to catch her breath and went 'surprise surprise'....

It has just hit me a new thought......that CA and GA were communicating to FCA during that interview that Baez had told them a theory that FCA wanted to go with, and they mentioned such, and she was merely stating to them acknowledgement. That would REALLY make sense at that age for her to say that as another acknowledgement to them that she understood they had been told by Jose that is what they were going with . Wish I could recall timelines of it all as to when GA/CA met with Baez or called, but most of it would never have been released?

ThinkTank, the folder I have on my computer with Casey Anthony's photos has over 19,000 items. I really don't think anything is missing.

AZ - Is there a reason this can't be uploaded like the excel file was? I was chatting with another member of WS today, and we have forgotten so much that has been buried. Would love some posts like the excel spreadsheets that was posted and locked. :blowkiss: to you and JWG!

AZ - Is there a reason this can't be uploaded like the excel file was? I was chatting with another member of WS today, and we have forgotten so much that has been buried. Would love some posts like the excel spreadsheets that was posted and locked. :blowkiss: to you and JWG!

Here is a link to my Dropbox with the photo folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uogcj5v64zvkfni/s4swnxYapx.

The only problem is that the original date information is not preserved this way, so you can't tell when anything was downloaded.

I agree. We have always had the murder weapon, duct tape. In a world where you can shake a toddler to death we don't need to add so many other murder weapons.
True.

IMO perhaps duct tape across Caylee's face might conflict with several aspects of the actual point of throwing a child into the pool to drown her, n'est-ce pas?

IMO the pool may not have been involved in Caylee's death. I'm thinking sedation plus duct tape, and am undecided on whether Caylee was completely deceased when placed in the plastic bags and/or in the trunk.

Just a thought: The pool did figure in some interaction between FCA, CA, and Caylee on the evening of the 15th. We heard that FCA returned to the home to find CA and Caylee in the pool. There was some testimony about Caylee being cold IIRC? And CA handing her off to FCA? Then Caylee being bathed in the house I believe? Maybe there was some drama upon FCA's return? Drama which occurred at/near the pool, or related to the conversation about whether FCA would join them in the pool, or whether Caylee should get out? Could this have triggered an "unfit mom" confrontation?

<sigh> Then there was the subsequent "gate found open and pool ladder attached" bunny trail...

Agree w/ATL about FCA's uncomfortable "Surprise Surprise" reaction to Cindy's jail visit revelation.

IMO FCA may have been caught off guard by the sudden realization that JB appeared to have shared their secret 'accidental drowning' defense tactic with her cameo-seeking mom.

ATL's post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8605706&postcount=1656"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14[/ame]

O/T Question: Did Cindy state that she and FCA watched Desperate Housewives on the night of June 15? A quick search isn't answering this definitively for me. TIA

O/T Question: Did Cindy state that she and FCA watched Desperate Housewives on the night of June 15? A quick search isn't answering this definitively for me. TIA

Not sure if they watched tv or not. I recall CA saying they watched the videos of great grandpa & Caylee & Casey was crying - gag me!
KC was crying over her grand fathers failing health but yet didn't shed a single tear when her baby went missing.
Wait - she must have been crying fearing grampa's account was closing.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88