Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRESIDENT OBAMA TEARFUL AT PRESS CONFERENCE. This is very sad.

Especially because it appears that is the wrong guy---some poor guy from same area, same general age and same name---but not him.....on his twitter and FB he is clearly alive and telling people to please stop, that it isn't him.

Where did they get the name to begin with? Maybe it's the name but not the right social media sites?!

My daughter is in Kindergarden. I can't even comprehend what those parents are going through.

I'm going to hang our flag at half mast and turn off the Christmas lights. It just can't be Christmas now.

WHY are they making these poor parents all wait in one location for the governor to update them??? It seems very cruel and unnecessary to me. Maybe I'm missing something and its best this way? It just seems like a really wrong arrangement.

It may seem cruel, but I understand why they would have to wait. You don't want one parent being told their child is alive to later find out they are deceased or for a parent to find out their child is deceased only to find out they are alive. There are just so many victims and from what I understand, they've even had to call in extra medical examiners to help with the fatalities. That is how much investigators are dealing with at this moment. I am pretty sure that the parents still waiting on their children know though. You'd have to know if you had not gotten permission to come and get your child by now.

:cry:

to posters and members just arriving.

It is possible (LIKELY IMO) that the WRONG Ryan Lanza's Facebook and twitter account links and photos were posted in the previous thread.

The mods have closed it for review and to clean up the mess.

This possibly inadvertent erroneous info and links came to us via MSM.

UNTIL we know for sure who the shooter is, and can be 100% convinced we are linking the appropriate Ryan's information, please, lets all refrain from linking to such things.

I am not a mod, but boy I know none of us want to vilify someone Innocent.

CNN just reported mom and dad were divorced.

I have a Tae Kwan Do competition tonight....feel bad for my opponent already. With my luck, I'll break down in years instead.

I'm still catching up, about a half hour behind.

In terms of motive, could this be a very jealous son acting out?

Prayers to all involved directly, and not involved directly by this senseless tradegy. God knows I'll need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member