Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lived with her and he shot her in the face this morning and stole her car and went to the school to kill the children.

Per Fox reporter.

Father is alive.........speaking with FBI.........Ryan is cooperating.

IMO

OMG.... reporter on CNN talking about how long it might take to ID all of the little bodies.... I'm so sorry I'm even writing that..... so much evil to take out so much innocence... speechless and hurting for everyone effected

And remember how long it was for the theater shooter.

To now that I knew my child was deceased in that school and could not be removed. Thats is horrible ontop of horrible.

I would bet that Ryan gave his 20 year old brother his ID at some point in the past so he could use it to get into bars and buy alcohol. A lot of us used older peoples (friends, siblings, etc.) ID’s when we were under 21.

The shooter was Adam, his brother Ryan is the person that was initially speculated to be the shooter and had his FB pictures circulated. Ryan was picked up by police for questioning in Hoboken wearing the same jacket/ scarf as he was wearing in a recent FB photo.

Neighbors are not usually reliable diagnosticians when it comes to mental illness. But it's entirely possible that the shooter was mentally ill and also developmentally delayed, with autism or Aspberger's. He was an adult, so his parents and other family may have had very little they could do to control his actions. If he knew how to get guns, it is pretty likely that they could not have stopped him or that some of them died trying.

I'm so sick of these weirdos. I know this didn't come out of nowhere. I'm now of the belief that we need to start institutionalizing all these "troubled" males and we as a country need to stop tolerating these nuts in the community, BEFORE they end up at this point.

You can bet I'm side-eyeing any potential nut when I'm out and about from now on.

<mod snip> news says that father is alive and talking to fbi

New England Cable News is saying that they are not saying who the body is in the home.

The address that they have publish in Sandy Hook/Newtown Ct is the same as the address that seems to be an address that at some point her and her ex-husband, Peter (divorced in 09) purchased

First Name NANCY
Middle Name J
Last Name LANZA
Primary Address 36 YOGANANDA ST
City SANDY HOOK
State CT
ZIP Code 06482

The divorce records file in Stamford (county maybe) court has their address listed as follows as of 09

NANCY JEAN LANZA
Self-Rep: 36 YOGALANDA ST
SANDY HOOK, CT 06482 File Date: 09/21/2009
D-50
PETER JOHN LANZA
Self-Rep: 120 MORGAN ST #405 B
STAMFORD, CT 06905 File Date: 12/03/2008

Also per netdetective -- it shows Nancy Jean lanza's occupation as a counselor -- and Peter Lanza's occupation as an accountant.

Not sure if that is accurate as of present or helps :banghead:

Didn't one of the early news reports today say that a school psychologist (school counselor?) was one of the victims? Perhaps Nancy was the counselor and there was another teacher?

It doesn't give ages, it just gives names and what subject with a link to their email.

Is the age right for that Nancy, about 53?
Because it's possible she went back to her maiden name after her divorce, since her kids appear to be adults.

Fox News Live: The Father of AL, living in New Jersey is alive and talking to investigators in New Jersey. The father was not harmed and had no involvement in the shooting.

Fox said the mother was shot in the face this morning before he went to the school

I'm so sick of these weirdos. I know this didn't come out of nowhere. I'm now of the belief that we need to start institutionalizing all these "troubled" males and we as a country need to stop tolerating these nuts in the community, BEFORE they end up at this point.

Well, we can't go that far. :( Most angry oddballs go their whole lives never harming anyone.

If NL was a school counselor, she might not have been listed on staff at a single school but "floated" around the district visiting several buildings.

Well, we can't go that far. :( Most angry oddballs go their whole lives never harming anyone.

Today I don't care. I'm just sick of them and their "troubles" and whatnot. Tired. Tired. Tired.

Fox News Live: The Father of AL, living in New Jersey is alive and talking to investigators in New Jersey. The father was not harmed and had no involvement in the shooting.

Sooooo as of right now, Adam didn't drive 80 miles to shoot his father and then 80 miles back to his CT home town. (The dad could again be listed as dead in another 5 minutes.)

Does anyone know whether his mother was a teacher at the school or not? If she was, it really reeks of not only hurting his mother, but also hurting everything she loved.

The mother Adam Lanza was found dead in her son's residence in Newtown, a law enforcement source with detailed knowledge of the investigation told CNN. CNN had previously identified the mother as Nancy Lanza, a teacher at the Sandy Hook Elementary, according to law enforcement sources.

The source also told CNN there was no body found in the house searched by authorities in Hoboken, New Jersey. Two law enforcement sources say a man was taken away from questioning from that house. He is believed to be the brother of the shooter, according to the sources

If NL was a school counselor, she might not have been listed on staff at a single school but "floated" around the district visiting several buildings.

I can't find it now, but one of the reports I saw said the "school psychologist" was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆