Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC reminds me very much of Allison in some of the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/jackie.crane.75#!/jackie.crane.75

Yes Makara - there is a similarity. Poor Allison- no wonder she was feeling depressed living with him! JCs Facebook page is full of photos of herself- quite the social butterfly. Jackie would have been the woman the police went to Sydney to interview. Check it out Sleuthers before she closes it down. I would think her day won't be a good one now this is out in the open. It just keeps looking worse for Gerard doesn't it? No wonder his Mum and Dad are staying away. The Police must have heaps on him at this rate.

Yes, this also stood out to me too Thinking! Couldn't help but gasp out loud. For Allison to be asking that question and now we're all wondering the same thing for her, for something far worse, it's all a bit freaky and distressing.

It is very sad isn't it Indogwetrust (love your name btw)?

One of the (many) other things in the diary that touched me was when Allison is asking "why so mean", presumably after he had admitted the affair to her. He obviously said really hurtful personal things to her, comparing her to TM and the like. This seems to be a textbook example of the egomaniac who tries to blame his shortcomings and failures on others - ie, trying to make Allison feel like the affair was actually all her fault. Makes me furious. :furious:

Court documents reveal Allison Baden-Clay and Gerard's mistress Toni McHugh came face-to-face at Indooroopilly gym

by: David Murray
December 16, 2012 12:00AM

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ndooroopilly-gym/story-e6freoof-1226537628016

:furious::furious:

"someone at the school canteen" was told of the affair and informed Mrs Baden-Clay.

Someone one here posted the same thing here a long time ago. As I said yesterday a lot that has been posted in here is now coming out in MSM.:moo:

Morning Fuskier :)

Although it may look that way on the map, those locations you mention are actually well OUT of the line of sight of the FTP tower. In those locations, a phone would connect to the towers with the strongest signals - i.e. closest. While Rafting Ground RESERVE (i.e. the parklands nearer the river) would appear to be in line, RG Road wouldn't be, I think. And at Kenmore there is a tower, another at Brookfield, and another at the Vet School Farm on Moggill Road. I think most of the signal we get at Brookfield is from the Brookfield exchange tower - and that would be the one that beams to the old B-C house. At Kenmore roundabout - the infamous and puzzling Kenmore roundabout - it would connect to the main Kenmore tower which is just a couple of hundred metres up the road near the bend in Moggill Rd where it turns to the right before going down the hill past the Nigelaine house.

The hills around the area aren't obvious when looking at the map, and the phone would need to be in line of sight of the tower to connect.

<Mod Snip>
I don't have sufficient knowledge about mobile phone pings and Towers etc. But the fact that ABC's phone pinged at Fig Tree Pocket at 6.31am bothers me. The Police would have more accurate information. I remain circumspect on this matter.

Screams in night heard by LNP MP Bruce Flegg, who Gerard Baden-Clay also contacted when he was in financial dificulties

by: David Murray From: The Sunday Mail (Qld) December 16, 2012 12:00AM

MOGGILL MP and former Housing Minister Bruce Flegg heard two screams on the night Allison Baden-Clay went missing, court documents say.
Sue Heath said in a police statement she was talking to Dr Flegg on the phone at about 10.53pm when he heard the first scream.

"When he went to check it out at the front of his house he heard a second scream," reads the statement, lodged in court for Baden-Clay's bail application this week.

Dr Flegg's home sits high on a hill about 1km from the house where Gerard and Allison Baden-Clay lived at Brookfield.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p-mp-bruce-flegg/story-e6freoof-1226537614122

I don't have sufficient knowledge about mobile phone pings and Towers etc. But the fact that ABC's phone pinged at Fig Tree Pocket at 6.31am bothers me. The Police would have more accurate information. I remain circumspect on this matter.

Yes indeed - it would suggest that the phone (a) was on, and (b) had just been taken into the coverage area of the FTP tower by somebody. It apparently stayed logged onto that tower for 13 hours, I think the judge said, which would suggest that it was just lying somewhere there until the battery ran dead.

Whoever took it there - presumably to dump it, and presumably knowing that it could tell a story - was silly enough to leave it switched on.

But it also doesn't gel with that earlier information that they'd pinged the phone and located it to within 150m of the house. That just doesn't fit at all with this latest information. And a 150m radius of the house would have been searched a blade of grass at a time by the army of SES and Police looking for the phone.

As you say - better to stay circumspect about what may actually have happened with the phone.

Great sleuthing DrWatson and MM. We are appreciative of your extended effort on behalf of WS members. With this information can we speculate how someone wanting to create a decoy with ABC's phone could connect with the internet in FTP at 6.31am? Which tower would it have been is the question?

Hi Fuskier... I would like to know the reception range from the towers and where they overlap but can't find it anywhere yet. Any wireless techies here?

Peter Davis submitted that another aspect of the case was regarding the telstra records. He referred to Mr Baden-Clay's ( I presume this was GBC) affidavit with exhibited bundles of telstra records. There are a number of phone calls to Mrs Baden-clays phone that were unanswered but her records show at 6.31 am there was internet activity which showed the phone being used at Fig Tree Pocket. The judge said that not necessarily related to a postcode region. Peter Davis said that it meant Fig Tree pocket phone tower and that this shows her telephone was away from Mr Baden-clay who was at Brookfield at 6.30 as evidenced by his phone records as there was activity on his phone at 6.32am on the Brookfield tower. There was a very minor mention of the words facetime call but I didn't really catch what was being said but it was just a few words so I don't think it was anything significant.

Peter Davis submitted as to financial position, there has been a retreat from the prosecutions position now that the full accounting has been done. He said his client seems to be on the wrong side of solvency by $58,000. Judge said thats not solvency.The judge said the prosecutions position is that that he was in financial difficulty. Peter Davis said yes. Judge said Mr Baden-Clay was in tears trying to get a loan of $300,000 in March. Peter Davis said that debt obligation was in fact delayed and was due in June.

Peter Davis then submitted that in relation to his client googling self incrimination and taking the fifth, it seems obvious that my client viewed a TV program and didn't know what these terms meant so he looked them up.

Peter Davis submitted his client had family ties in Brisbane, a business and no passport and wasn't a flight risk. the Judge said he took the point regarding family ties but even someone who has those and a business might still take the view that it is better to abandon a business, particularly if not worth much, than have to spend life in jail. Judge pointed out he didn't have a house any more.

Danny Boyle for the prosecution then got up for his turn to make submissions at 3.30pm. He reiterated evidence that we already knew about. I didn't take as many notes during his submissions as it was mostly stuff I knew and i was posting on ws while he was talking.

He referred to Peter Davis' submission that the body had no injuries. He said she had a subdural heamatoma and bruising on interior left wall of her chest resulting from a mild degree of force. He said smothering and strangulation were possible causes of death but can't tell due to the decomposition. He also said it cannot be excluded that her light coloured jumper was used as a ligature to strange her as from what I gathered, one sleeve was found to be pulled off her arm to some extent.

He said Dr Gordon Dymer's report said 6 species of plant material was found on her arms, hair and head. Only 2 of those were found at Kholo Creek and all 6 found near the rear patio and carport of the house at Brookfield.

Danny Boyle then made submissions about the phone activity report with the Fig Tree Pocket tower. The judge says it must be a co-incidence that activity on both their phones occurred within a minute or two. Danny Boyle said that there are very technical issues regarding cell towers so we don't know what to make of the Fig Tree Pocket location issue. He said we haven't found her phone to conduct tests on it.

Danny Boyle said that Allison had been on and off Zoloft since she was prescribed it for post natal depression and mood swings bought on by PMT.

He referred to Mr Cowley's evidence of seeing a lone woman walking as drawing a long bow to say it was Allison. He said it was a nondescript identification. Mr Cowley was driving in the dark with headlights on. The judge said his opportunity to observe her wasn't good.

Danny Boyle stated that they looked at the captiva and his shoes and there was no plant material on them that was found at Kholo Creek. He said they looked at the wheel arches.

He submitted there was no material change of circumstances and that flight risk and interference with witnesses were still relevant issues.

The judge then left the court to ponder the submissions and I left. So I wasn't there when he came back.

Thanks so much for this info Alioop. Sub dural haematoma probably means she was either hit pretty hard in the head or her head hit a wall. Thumped her then suffocated/strangled her? He had better end up in jail for a very long time. IMOO

Screams in night heard by LNP MP Bruce Flegg, who Gerard Baden-Clay also contacted when he was in financial dificulties

by: David Murray From: The Sunday Mail (Qld) December 16, 2012 12:00AM

MOGGILL MP and former Housing Minister Bruce Flegg heard two screams on the night Allison Baden-Clay went missing, court documents say.
Sue Heath said in a police statement she was talking to Dr Flegg on the phone at about 10.53pm when he heard the first scream.
"When he went to check it out at the front of his house he heard a second scream," reads the statement, lodged in court for Baden-Clay's bail application this week.
Dr Flegg's home sits high on a hill about 1km from the house where Gerard and Allison Baden-Clay lived at Brookfield.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p-mp-bruce-flegg/story-e6freoof-1226537614122

...and the plot thickens.

I agree she does look like Allison. Did you notice she was FB friends with TM's SIL and also worked for her? Interesting web they all weave. :moo:

Yes I did notice who she had previously worked for. I have to say though that IMO she is not TM's sister-in-law. TM and Amber's husband have totally different backgrounds. They both lived and were educated in different states, TM predominantly in NSW and PMcH in Qld. They may well be related but I don't think PMcH is TM's brother and he is too old to be her son.

MOO.

...and the plot thickens.

Maybe we should assume that these were the same screams heard by others, from down near the creek on Rafting Ground Rd, and subsequently thought to be due to some teenagers skylarking? You may recall we had long discussion about those on here previously, including that red circle "Hot Zone" down at Creekside Park, and the screams being heard by somebody (whose name I can't recall - Marly?) who lives up on the hill on Rafting Ground Rd.

I think - but not sure - that the MP in question may live up on the hill opposite Huntingdon Estate - up off Moons Lane/Nioka St area. That would be in direct earshot of somebody down at Creekside Park.

It would be stretching things a bit much, methinks, to assume a different set of two screams. I think they were probably the same ones - except we didn't know before now that the MP heard them too.

Thanks Makara - that's the one. You're a gem :)

I still think he was on one of his daughter's bikes, like this:
Hi alicat, given your bad feelings when you crossed Kholo Creek prior to Allison being found, I place great weight on your instincts.

Constable Ash said he first saw a woman he now knows to be Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton walk three children down the stairs and put them in a car.

I said all along OW the girls were home and OW took them to school. I remember when I said it world war 3 nearly broke out in here.

A lot of the theories, rumours and inside info seem to be true. GBC couldnt lie straight in bed!!

WW3 nearly broke out in my family when I said GBC was sus (before he was arrested). IMHO OW is even harder than her brother. I hear you Amee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50