Found Deceased ME - Prescott Wright, 23, & Zachary Wells, 21, Kennebunkport, 20 Dec 2012

Why is it so many young men go missing around water or water is somehow involved?

Wasnt there a thread on this sort of thing here once before?

If you go back to the forums you will see a thread for "missing college-age men". There is much to read there.

"When one of Wells' roommates went downstairs to turn off a radio at 4 a.m., both men were gone.

When neither showed up for class on Thursday or Friday, administrators called the police."

I don't get it, the guy has multiple roommates yet school administrators are the ones to finally call police after they miss not one, but two full days of school?

What the heck is going on with the other roommates?? At least one of the multiple roommates KNEW they were gone as of 4am Wednesday, but NEVER tells police? So cops aren't notified until after school hours on Friday? That's almost three entire days that they didn't show back up at home (all day Wed, all day Thurs, all day Fri, admin finally calls cops), wth.

"When one of Wells' roommates went downstairs to turn off a radio at 4 a.m., both men were gone.

When neither showed up for class on Thursday or Friday, administrators called the police."

I don't get it, the guy has multiple roommates yet school administrators are the ones to finally call police after they miss not one, but two full days of school?

What the heck is going on with the other roommates?? At least one of the multiple roommates KNEW they were gone as of 4am Wednesday, but NEVER tells police? So cops aren't notified until after school hours on Friday? That's almost three entire days that they didn't show back up at home (all day Wed, all day Thurs, all day Fri, admin finally calls cops), wth.

That's super hinky. Unless there is something we don't know, that seems extremely odd. You'd have to think the police questioned them and ruled them out. JMO

Maybe the holidays interfered with friends or roommates thinking it was unusual they did not go to class, I.e. figuring they started their break early.

That's super hinky. Unless there is something we don't know, that seems extremely odd. You'd have to think the police questioned them and ruled them out. JMO

Seems like MSM would've said they checked into the roommates situations and cleared them if that was the case. I almost wonder if right now LE is still keeping an eye on the roommates to see where they go, what they do, who they associate with, etc. while they're working on figuring out what happened to these two.

After all, the only people who would've had access to the clothing that was found on the island the other day would be the guy wearing his own clothing, or his roommates, right? So now that clothing was found I'd be even more interested in what the people with access to that clothing were doing when these guys went missing..

I just feel like there's something more to this than a couple of drunk guys drowning.

just a gut feeling.

Having the cold weather, they may not appear if in the water for awhile. :(

I thought this was interesting in the most recent article, and hadn't seen it stated before: "Wells and Wright were last seen near the Cape Porpoise Pier last week. Searchers have found the men's clothing on a nearby island."

I thought the last sighting was at the house.

Jumping off i.b.nora's post.... what's up with their clothes on a nearby island ? A bit cool to take a swim right now, isn't it ?
For one to go missing while drunk has happened to quite a few young men; and they later ended up in water, but for two men; it just seems suspicious to me.
Any facebook pages of theirs or other online social media clues ???
Were they into selling drugs, or something else ?
jmo and thinking out loud.

wanted to add, just read Wolf Dreamer's post about Zach's facebook.
If this is simply a case of both being drunk and falling into the water... I feel bad for their families ; terrible time of the year to lose someone.

I thought this was interesting in the most recent article, and hadn't seen it stated before: "Wells and Wright were last seen near the Cape Porpoise Pier last week. Searchers have found the men's clothing on a nearby island."

I thought the last sighting was at the house.

The house could be very near to the Cape Porpoise Pier would be my guess.

Jumping off i.b.nora's post.... what's up with their clothes on a nearby island ? A bit cool to take a swim right now, isn't it ?
For one to go missing while drunk has happened to quite a few young men; and they later ended up in water, but for two men; it just seems suspicious to me.
Any facebook pages of theirs or other online social media clues ???
Were they into selling drugs, or something else ?
jmo and thinking out loud.

wanted to add, just read Wolf Dreamer's post about Zach's facebook.
If this is simply a case of both being drunk and falling into the water... I feel bad for their families ; terrible time of the year to lose someone.

I'm thinking one ran into trouble and the other tried to help and they both then went under with a panic/struggle; especially if the larger was the one in trouble. They found clothing, but not a shoe...as has been the case in so many other male college students found in water lately. This does sound like a hypothermia reaction as mentioned above.

I don't think we should rule out foul play at this point tho. They could have left with someone or met/ran into someone at some point and something went terribly wrong. Hopefully, if intoxicated, they were loud and someone heard them.

I haven't seen a "Find FB" or anything about any private searches taking place or in the future. Keeping my eyes open....and praying for a miracle.

The house could be very near to the Cape Porpoise Pier would be my guess.
Yes, it is very close. My point was that all previous reports I had read said that they were last seen at the house.

Now, another even newer report says:
"Police say 21-year-old Zachery Wells of Vermont, and 23-year-old Prescott Wright of Massassachutts, were last seen drinking with a small group of friends near the Cape Porpoise pier last Wednesday night."
I interpret this to mean they were outside, on the street, near the pier. BUT, on second reading it could mean they were at the house, drinking with friends, and the house is near the pier.

In any case, it's a very small area we are talking about as you can see in the Google maps. So, they must be in the water, somewhere.

"With a storm moving in and rough seas, the water search has been suspended."

Maybe the storm will release the bodies like it did with Laci Peterson and her baby.

I don't think that is the correct Facebook for Zach Wells- looks like that Zack Wells is a current student at Stonehill College. Looking at his pictures/ comments/ family it appears to be someone else.

Definitely drug dealers or drowning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back