Kanye and Kim Expecting....

Like every other decision in this womans life, I'm sure this was planned for maximum publicity, rather than the genuine desire to have her mans baby.

I wonder how much they will ask for the first photos?

At this rate, they will be collecting the cheque while she's still in stirrups (oh wait she's too posh to push, it'll be a caeserian) and presenting the unfortunate bubs to the world's press while still covered in amniotic fluid.

They could call it Kash Kow Kimye. I hope to God he doesn't design leather rompers for it.

If she is still legally married, wouldn't that make her husband the legal father?
:floorlaugh:

Yep, that's the law in Cali, she better quit fighting over that rock and get divorced :)

18 years, Kanye, 18 years, she got you for 18 years.....

Let the birthing special begin!

According to a news report the baby will NOT be allowed on the family show. Now how is that going to work? LOL

I wish Kloe and Lamar were having the baby instead. Kloe seems to be the only half normal one in the bunch.

Wait til Kris Jenner gets her nails into this baby. I'm sure SHE's seeing it as another cash cow.

BTW, I had never seen KK's sex tape and never heard about the urination part. Even though I never really liked her, it'll be the first thing I think of when I see her picture anywhere. LOL

Hmmm. . . Kayne was already complaining about her weight gain prior to her pregnancy. Wonder how that is going to play out - I don't see them staying together very long. What a mess.

According to a news report the baby will NOT be allowed on the family show. Now how is that going to work? LOL

I don't watch carp like this but I remember reading that baby Mason was not featured either - because they wanted him to be paid too.

The producers said "no". IIRC they wanted $5k a show for Mason.

God only knows how much they will want for the Chosen One to join the workforce.

I'm sorry, these people and their false and greedy lifestyle make me :sick:

:yawn: Our local radio station has a ban on all things Kardashian...I like that. :)

So glad to see the term "baby mama" is still alive and well.

So Kanye supposedly (my daughter told me this so it may not be accurate) wrote the song Mercy as a kind of "I got your girl, blam in your face" song to dig at Kris H.

Looks like Kris H. may have the final say when his name is on the birth certificate for Kanye's child. This might get uglier than it already is. Kind of like "blam I got your first child".

I think Kanye has gotten himself into a big mess. I wonder if his mother were still alive if he would have done something so stupid. Yes, children are a blessing and this one will be too, but really? Why, why, why wouldn't you use a condom when having sex with someone like KK. Yes, she's beautiful but think of all the men that she's been with that WE know about. A child is the least of things that could happen when having sex with someone who seems to have been so promiscuous. Same thing with KK, Kanye is no choir boy. Unless it was all planned.

Isn't is sad that Kloe is the only one married and wants a baby so desperately, yet, it's her sisters who are having children? Kourtney's "baby daddy" is disgusting...and now we have Kanye. (smh)

it makes me laugh how she whines about how Humphries is trying to ruin her life by longing out the divorce proceedings and how it 'sickens' her that she'll likely still be married to him when she gives birth. Maybe you should have considered not getting pregnant whilst still married if the idea drives you crazy?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I needed that. Umm, excuse me Mr. Humphries, you do know your Mrs. is expecting? And the odds are slim to none the child is yours, but you will need to cough up an additional 125K a month in child support.....

Eta...The odds thing, I forgot to say, slim left town, so Mr. Humphties, you will be paying support just because you were dumb enough not to give your Mrs. an annulment and hold out for half the wedding gifts.

UsWeekly said that Humphries detests Kim...totally and feels that he was played big time for a fool. Your post is too perfect!!! Another get rich scheme on the mother-to-be's part.

I can't even stand to look at her.

it makes me laugh how she whines about how Humphries is trying to ruin her life by longing out the divorce proceedings and how it 'sickens' her that she'll likely still be married to him when she gives birth. Maybe you should have considered not getting pregnant whilst still married if the idea drives you crazy?
Exactly!!!:banghead: She's a fool.

LOL, let's go back in the time machine.

Just a little less than 1 1/2 years ago, the world (haha) was anxiously awaiting the great K - K wedding event! (Just to be snide, I feel I should add "that would be KRIS as the groom, not KANYE!)

So, in less than 1 1/2 years, she's gone from the storybook wedding, to a honeymoon and approx 72 days of wedded bliss, to separation...to getting attached to Kanye and is now somewhere +/- 12 weeks prego.

Awesome! Kris Jenner, such a proud mommy!

JMO

I saw a photograph of her from behind and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That rear end of hers needs a license plate!
I think her days of being so "butt-acious" are long gone. At least I SOOOOO hope so!!!!

The apple sure didn't fall far from that tree.

I saw a photograph of her from behind and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That rear end of hers needs a license plate!
I think her days of being so "butt-acious" are long gone. At least I SOOOOO hope so!!!!

The apple sure didn't fall far from that tree.

Lol! I think the photo you are talking about is at this link....I'd better zip my lip...but I have to agree about a license plate needed!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/embarrassing-celebrity-photos-gallery-1.1085643

Poor child's gonna be stuck with two of the most unlikeable people in the world as parents......truly sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back