GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is each of their respective responses to TB's journal entry a month ago in regards to violence and rape:

Sterling_Archer4: about 1 month ago | report

How could I not try and find a way to get the both of us back on track with a puma as amazing as you, all that pent up frustration just getting let out, it feels amazing. Sooooo instead of an ice cream truck......black unmarked rape van with tinted windows?

Lana_Caine: about 1 month ago | report

@Sterling_Archer4 or old school white van with no windows ;) just like the creepy ice cream truck around town where you have to buy stuff from the back of the truck,lol. And it feels amazing to be back into the violence, you are such a stellar cub smile

Leads you more down the path of them cruising around looking for victims, as was previously reported in the news.

I keep thinking about N walking in high heel boots, and cold. She left angry, but soon the anger wanes and the reality that she is walking in snow, cold in heels sets in. If a nice young couple were to offer her a ride, she may have entered the car willingly. I too fear what she might have gone through at the hands of these two.

I just cannot imagine what made them cross over from personal gratification from kink to murder. IMHO

TB has tattoos on her back, the style is very similar to some of the tattoos seen on the "psychics" FB page. (Very unprofessional looking tattoos) no perfect matches but the style is quite similar.

MM's original profile name on FetLife was: mikebones479. He signed up a year ago. He switched his name to sterling_archer4 one month ago.

Her original name was : casual_side_girl. She switched her profile name to Lana_Caine one month ago.

They became "friends" on FetLife seven months ago.

It appears they posted and were "members" in a group on Fetlife named "Cougar Club" and "Kinky Cougar Connection." Perhaps this is where they were introduced or met for the first time.

It is also interesting that MM had a large amount of postings and messages originating four days ago - the day NP went missing. She on the other hand hadn't made a post for eight days.

Hope this helps with a timeline.

Cheers,
Justin

Thank you!

Can you please tell us more about the postings on this day?

This is each of their respective responses to TB's journal entry a month ago in regards to violence and rape:

Sterling_Archer4: about 1 month ago | report

How could I not try and find a way to get the both of us back on track with a puma as amazing as you, all that pent up frustration just getting let out, it feels amazing. Sooooo instead of an ice cream truck......black unmarked rape van with tinted windows?

Lana_Caine: about 1 month ago | report

@Sterling_Archer4 or old school white van with no windows ;) just like the creepy ice cream truck around town where you have to buy stuff from the back of the truck,lol. And it feels amazing to be back into the violence, you are such a stellar cub smile

Leads you more down the path of them cruising around looking for victims, as was previously reported in the news.

Dear God..... Also on the Lambton Alerts FB page a neighbour says she has a white vehical... *** EDIT oh nevermind it was a grand prix

This is unbelievable.

Is there any talk on that site that shows planning or talk of, what they ended up doing to Noelle?

No, I checked all pics etc. nothing from nye, however he wrote somethings 4 days ago, which would have been jan 1.

Something tells me they filmed their assault on Noelle...

and LE found... Or is finding... it now.... From evidence taken from TB's home...

:(

I didn't want to bring it up, but I thought of a possible 'snuff film' like scenario too.

This is what monsters look like, folks. They fit right in. Be careful out there.

Are you fing kidding???? Another PB and KH? Trolling around looking for women to rape and kill? WTF????? This is so messed up, beyond what I was dreading about what happened to Noelle. I feel horrible for her family and you KNOW this info will hit the press anytime now. This is f'ed up. RIP Noelle. I can't believe these two did this to her. Be freaks to each other. , OK? Why involve innocent people? Who else did they do this to? Are they involved in the local attempted abductions too? I see now why they have first degree murder charges against them now. barf.

the pyschic does tattoes

Okay.... I still think the discovery by non-medium is too coincidental...

could she be an ex of MM..... Disgruntled/and or jealous.... And was following these two creeps?

Just an idea...

No, I checked all pics etc. nothing from nye, however he wrote somethings 4 days ago, which would have been jan 1. I think someone copied what he said afew posts ago.

Not seeing any posts here about the content of his posts on Jan 1....I am very curious what he had to say on Jan. 1st!!!!!!

No, I checked all pics etc. nothing from nye, however he wrote somethings 4 days ago, which would have been jan 1.

It would have been Dec. 31st. In one of the posts he told someone he hopes their "new years kicks *advertiser censored*."

Thank you!

Can you please tell us more about the postings on this day?

Nothing in regards to NP, plans for New Years Eve or anything like that. A lot of posts in regards to tattoos and also in a group called "Brother/Sister Love". From my readings, it would appear that they had an incest fetish, and TB and him were playing it out. Hence the "little brother" and "big sister" references in many of their posts and image captions.

Not seeing any posts here about the content of his posts on Jan 1....I am very curious what he had to say on Jan. 1st!!!!!!

The posts say "made 4 days ago" which would be Dec 31, not Jan 1. He didn't say anything on the 1st......perhaps because he had hand injuries?

This is all so sad. But the good news is these people are in custody, even if this is cold comfort. For any of you who are considering signing up for FetLife to garner more info: I don't recommend it. I did earlier today and regret that a lot. LE will get all the info and I imagine they have lots of material evidence from the scenes. Me, I feel more sad after having gone to search that site.

rest in peace, Noelle.

Thanks for the fetlife postings guys. I may get the courage to sign up. Save the photos and any stuff that may involve others. You never know.

This is unbelievable.

Is there any talk on that site that shows planning or talk of, what they ended up doing to Noelle?

That is what I am wondering...

Is there any indication that they were escalating to bringing in other participants... Especially non-consenting ones?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member