**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all they are not SEX pics, they are nude pics. Secondly, I see nothing degrading about them. Just two naked humans, not at all uncommon for couple to take pics like this.

Did you see the close up vajayjay shots? Because if these are not gynecological pics, then they have to be sex pics. There is a lot more I could say, but I'm biting my tongue...lol

Not sure if this has been asked and answered but does anyone know "why" the defense would like to re examine JA's camera?

they said they didnt have a chance to run forensics on it...

keep in mind though they are NOT talking about the camera we are seeing in court.... TA's was a Sony - they asked for JA's Nikon in court this morning.

Did I hear something on HLN about plea deal???

Sorry if this was an overshare, I thought that not everyone would necessarily know this.

Thank you. I did not know this.

Is this just an opinion or are you a verified professional? ;) Just kidding

Maybe discussing having the next 2 or three weeks off?

Not trying to belabor this discussion, but those pics are not in any way copying *advertiser censored* pics than they are normal sexual encounters for some people. Just pointing out that not everyone has sex in missionary position.

And, no, I'm not a verified sexual reporter or revealing anything personal about myself. Just relaying information.

ok - heres a question I havent seen asked or answered and if Im wrong, Im sorry....

who was the LAST person she called before her phone "died" or "lost her charger" or whatever she said happened to her phone. Did she talk to TA shortly before that???

Like maybe she called him, then called a few more people (to make it look like she was just talking to friends on her road trip) and then shut off her phone the closer she got to TA?

quoting myself - does anyone know this answer?

I didn't mean to imply Travis was helping her in any way by engaging in anal sex, or saving her from herself through sexual encounters. IMO, the sexual side of their relationship was a two way street and one part of the relationship that clearly Travis was conflicted about. Maybe Travis made poor choices, gave into temptation, sure. So did Jodi. But their relationship wasn't strictly sexual.

I think he did try to help her, save her. He introduced her to Mormonism, sent missionaries to her house, baptized her. I think he saw she was a broken person, and genuinely wanted to inspire her to be better.

And I think he tried to discourage her behavior. He cancelled a trip to see her in CA about a month before she made the trip to Mesa. His friends encouraged almost victim #2 to pursue Jodi. IMO, this shows he was trying to break it off, the effort was there.

oh ok. I interpreted you as saying that the relationship they were having AFTER the breakup was because he was trying to help her when I think wht you mean is that he was attracted to her perseved vulnerability and then could nt get out of it even by splitting with her.

So, what did we get, 45 min. of testimony before break? No wonder this is going to take until April!! Those poor jurors!

On HLN they are speculating plea deal. I sure hope not. jmo

I'm a verified attorney on websleuths, but it is my opinion. (Criminal defense attorneys often learn WAY more than they ever wanted to know; I'm just trying to pass some of that along where it might be helpful.)

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Did you see the close up vajayjay shots? Because if these are not gynecological pics, then they have to be sex pics. There is a lot more I could say, but I'm biting my tongue...lol

Yes I saw the pics and they were not SEX pics, there was no sexual activity shown in the pics. If he had his male parts in her hands (or elsewhere) they would be SEX pics, but those are not... Also they are not degrading. There are artists who paint nude pics like this, including close ups.

The only way they could be construed as being degrading would be if he posted them online etc for the public to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong