Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEK!!!! There is something about the portrait entitled "Capricorn" that reminds me of TA's sister Tanisha(?)!!! Think it might the factial structure, high cheekbones, etc. That is just more than creepy.

I looked at this the other day and I do believe the prices have increased. I think the other day they were 120. jmo

Can someone post links for live feeds here. Pretty Please. TIA

LOL! I think we know you have never stabbed anyone.:)

I think the knife was maybe two sided edge blade and that is why she had cuts in the creases. It would all depend on where the pinkie was located at the time ..it could have been lower down than the two fingers who were cut in the crease. Its hard to know for sure since we werent there at the time her fingers got cut in the creases.

I went and held a knife with my left hand just now.....:floorlaugh: I noticed I tend to drop the pinkie finger lower and the other two fingers are more on a straight plain.

IMO

Oceanblueeyes. When I grab a knife all my fingers are wrapped about the handle. Getting cut in the creases makes sense to how my hand would slid down the blade BUT Ocean are you holding your knife like the ladies do at fancy tea parties? :floorlaugh: Ocean you got to pretend you aren't normal, you are a maniac killer, get that pinky to behave!

For those who might need this. If there's any I forget others can put them up too.

LE = Law Enforcement

KC = Casey Anthony sometimes CA, but CA can stand for Casey or Cindy so I use KC.

DA = Defense Attorney

PA = Prosecuting Attorney

JA = Jodi Arias

TA = Travis Alexander

EMU = Majestic Australian Bird

My brain is fuzzy, there's got to be a lot I'm forgetting. :waitasec:

EEK!!!! There is something about the portrait entitled "Capricorn" that reminds me of TA's sister Tanisha(?)!!! Think it might the factial structure, high cheekbones, etc. That is just more than creepy.

Her drawings are very good. What a waste of two lives. jmo

I dunno exactly but my camera is very, very similar to Travis (Fuji, not Sony) and mine has video. (It even has a helpful little video camera icon on the settings. ;))

My camera has video.

For those who might need this. If there's any I forget others can put them up too.

LE = Law Enforcement

KC = Casey Anthony sometimes CA, but CA can stand for Casey or Cindy so I use KC.

DA = Defense Attorney

JA = Jodi Arias

TA = Travis Alexander

AKA Dinner!!! :great:
(Once upon a time in a thread long ago I posted an emu sausage recipe. Sigh. Memories.)

They're done with colored pencils on cardboard. The cardboard is the back of a writing tablet. She's not allowed anything better. I asked the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she is drawing these in prison?

I also noticed that it seemed like everytime he was about to get a tidbit of info out of her his darn cell phone would ring! Why, oh why do detectives take their phones into interrogations?!!!! :waitasec:

Lynn

EXACTLY! Tip for interrogator...turn off the cell phone, even the vibrate function!

I haven't caught up with the 13 pgs this morning (after the 96 from yesterday) - so pardon if this was already asked . . . . I just was thinking about the "sex video" that JA stated she and TA made on that last day. Don't know if his new Sony Camera had that capability or if there was a video camera . . . .

Here is my question - wonder if the "video" was a sado-masochistic sort with the duct tape (ie: tied up) and a knife and gun were used as "props" ? . . . thus lending more credence to having those items readily available in the bathroom?

Do they have that video? tia

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...rove-arias-who-killed-ex-boyfriend-is-a-liar/

Arias, then realizing that Flores was going to show her the photos said, "I am not a murderer, but if I was, I would wear gloves or try to wash him off or something." She also said in that same interview, "I would never hurt him. He has done so much for me. If I killed Travis, I would beg for the death penalty."

Like most of us, when I read or heard this, my attention riveted on the final statement. Rereading, I notice that Jodi mentions washing the body, something that she probably did. I can see no other practical reason why she would pull his much heavier body into the tub.

The interrogator was brilliant. He made Jodi comfortable enough to detail her somewhat severe finger injury, which was not a defensive wound, but almost certainly incurred by Travis as he attempted to wrest the knife from her hand.

LE = Law Enforcement

DA = Defense Attorney

JA = Jodi Arias

TA = Travis Alexander

HYG,YFT= Here You Go, You Forgot These ;) :

Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online