MS MS - Shondra May, 17, Forest, 4 Feb 1986

Bessie, I would really be interested in knowing about the comments you referred to. Was it another web forum? Please let me know what you have found.
I didn't bookmark them, but I'll try to find them again. It's probably nothing you haven't heard, nothing real specific. Just enough to let me know Shondra's case is warming up. I'll take another look and post links to anything linkable.

Wow! It has really been quiet in this thread. Just a bump for Shondra back to the start of the threads.
I still have faith that arrests are coming.....the MBI just needs a little more info. If you have anything to say, let them know.

Been out of town visiting my grandchildren. I am disappointed that nothing has been posted since my last bump. I do have info that the MBI is looking hard at DC, TC, DW, and possibly DG. Tim, I'm sure you know of whom I am speaking. Please, please, please let this be concluded soon!

I thought this case had some similarities to Cynthia Davis's case
from Huntsville, Alabama. Does anyone think these might be related?

Thank you Traacker,

Why not ?
"Cynthia Davis' (18yo) remains were discovered by a hunter in some woods near Indian Creek Road on October 16, 1997. She was found wrapped in plastic."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ynthia-davis-ask-for-help-solving-her-murder/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/08/cynthia-lynn-davis-alabama-cold-case_n_1332157.html

Just a bump for Shondra! Please find something soon which can solve this case!

Just a quick check to see if anything has been posted. Bumping for Shondra.

Hi jokie - Do you know if LE ever compared Cynthia's case to Shondra's?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know......don't think so though. They are convinced that the murderer is a local, possibly two. They are still gathering info last time I talked to the MBI.

Hi, Jokie! Good to hear from you. I continue to check on this case expecting to read good news.

Jokie & trMay626,

I really appreciate you sharing your time and your insider information with us.

Do either of you (or any Mississippi posters) know:

- If MBI is investigating WKM again?
- What WKM's Date of Birth is?

I know from newspaper reports that he was born about 1959. I've found a man in another state who looks like the one newspaper picture I've seen of WKM. The man has been arrested twice, once for DUI - alcohol, and once for "Battery." No indication of whether he attacked a woman, or got into a bar brawl with another man, or whatever. The arrest record gives the man's exact DOB. I want to be positive he's the right WKM before posting a link here.

Thanks,
JWD

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti