Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he have a chinease wife? she saw her walking her dog and refused to speak to her

I don't think so. Seems like a youngish single guy. @nawtadigm

He did tweet to say to people stop asking him for a pic because he would not profit off the death of a child.

If she lists her bedroom furniture but says it is still at Hopespring Drive, what the hello is she sleeping on, the floor? Did she lease a furnished condo? Or is she living in one with no furniture.

I know nothing about BK filings...but I am really surprised one can put down all those creditors with such little detail...most had no detail as to what the debt was from, and the amount due.

How in the world can one file something so incomplete?

Common sense would be...ummm, you get bills/invoices, or something! And therefore, know the amounts, at least pretty close. As in, the original amount, at least, before any interest due, etc.

I'd assume as it gets through the courts, they're required to give more detail...but to me, it should be a given to give more detail up front.

Any insight?

And so she's counting all the lawyers, including the ones hired by the A family? How nice! Might as well ask for anything and everything!

Hey FCA! My kids would like to know if they can add their student loans in with all the rest of your BK BS!

THE best question on Longo's FB page:-
Ask her if Caylee's eyes were open when she applied the duct tape?

:gthanks:

It was my darn keyboard! I lost control! :blushing:

I haven't read the whole thread, only to page 23. So... do I have it right, FCA can file BK on someone who may sue her in the future, but her/FCA future earnings can not be touched???? The one and only thing I thought FCA would not get away with was not paying her taxes, this is so unbelievable!

You and me both Horace... you and me both.

The women in the photos I really can't understand. Are they wives, lawyers, paralegals or what?

im going to assume frigga these women are not mothers, or aunts thats for sure!!!:banghead:

Woah - hold the phone. She even has George under her spell again? The person she accused of killing caylee and molesting her (Casey)? WTH is going on here?

Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her. (The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668533,00.html

eta: and who exactly is paying the rent on this leased apartment. On her BK filing she has ZERO expenses. Did she call daddy-o and say "hey, can you lease me a condo and pay all my bills"? After what she put him through? If she were my kid, I'd tell her to find a box and a bridge to live under!

Pretty nice that three years ago c an g were getting forclosed on their house. They couldn't even swing $700 mortgage. But because of the case, they got moved up to the front of the line and got their mortgage reduced to $200.

Fast forward three years and they own a couple homes. I bet that condo was purchased by them with the donations from dr.phil. It must be nice. When are all these people going to get their karma? I've been waiting for four years. All I see are limos, vacations, homes, remodeling, fancy clothes, new cars, etc.

Caylee sure has given them alot. They even managed to say she is in a better place. That swamp means nothing; for it was just her shell, say cindy. What a bunch of pathetic losers these people are.

I've said from day one that nothing will keep cindy and her evil spawn apart. They are enmeshed and cannot function w/o each other. What a sick dynamic plays out in that family!

I can't even bear to think what happened to the dogs of the parents. I know she put them down three or years ago. *(&*^&*^

For the love of Pete, please don't let anyone of these sickos have a pet. :please:
these people are evil,Caylee a shell, thrown in a swamp,putting animals down for no good reason...( I imagine so they could travel,ect..)..and how MANY pets did they have all and all ????.... ot for a sec. I put my cat down of 20 yrs just a month ago (he had a spoiled great life) everyday I wake with a little guilt,( I emotionally could not be there when they put him down) but I did not say oh well just a shell move on,I felt bad not being there..these people are of the utmost disrespectful creatures,of life PERIOD.I say this to confirm in my heart they are cruel, all they have done wrong spiritually,just plain wrong,somethings could be forgiven,but not throwing a human life in a garbage bag in a swamp,Dear G*d..My boy got more respect.thanks for the o/t....

Jody Arias and that wreck will steal there thunder,thats why it's out there now,they cant have that..jodi gonna take all there loot,,lol..sick hugh..

A taster of things to come.... :floorlaugh:

posedfororwhat_zpsdc3162e5.jpg

MOO
This picture makes me want to throw things while screaming a few choice words

She should never be relaxing on a beach KARMA please hurry up
MOO

Since hearing of this bankruptcy business, I've had "Free Ride" in my head.:guitar::banghead:

In the photo of FCA, "Casey Anthony relaxing" is she missing her big toe?

Aren't all alligators and pygmy rattlesnakes already attack trained naturally?

I wish I was like Tarzan's Jane and had mind control over wildlife, I would then attack train all alligators and pygmy rattlesnakes in the state of Florida

just another example of KC trying to squirm out from any responsibility for her actions. Nothing's changed, no lessions learned. Despite her interview stating she was an irresponsible kid "back then" and she's "been through hell" she's sill irresponsible and thinks she is above the law.

Waiting on karma....

Woah - hold the phone. She even has George under her spell again? The person she accused of killing caylee and molesting her (Casey)? WTH is going on here?

Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her. (The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

eta: and who exactly is paying the rent on this leased apartment. On her BK filing she has ZERO expenses. Did she call daddy-o and say "hey, can you lease me a condo and pay all my bills"? After what she put him through? If she were my kid, I'd tell her to find a box and a bridge to live under!

It is my opinion that George was never estranged from FCA - ever.
I believe he went along with the defense schemes and lies and played his part on the witness stand, in order to save FCA from the death penalty. He knew it was all lies, but a "necessary evil". He KNEW the lies were going to be told in court. He accepted it. He has never sued his daughter nor Baez for defamation. He has never even come out publicly and strongly asserted that they were all lies. In my opinion, George is a skilled manipulator, deceiver, and liar.

It is my opinion that Steve Helling of PEOPLE magazine, did a lot of research and confirming of information before he printed the article about George leasing the condo for FCA to live in. MANY different people who do not know each other reported that FCA lives in Ocean Woods, but PEOPLE did not immediately publish their story, before checking it out. Interesting that George's attorney, Mark Lippman, had "no comment" when asked about the condo and George. No denial.

I'm sure PEOPLE has in-house attorneys that would not approve info being printed that has not been completely verified and can be proven to be true. They don't want a lawsuit. And George and Cindy seem to be SUE happy these days, just waiting for an opportunity to take someone to court for defaming THEM -- irony is rich.

I believe 100% that FCA lives in the Ocean Woods condo in Cape Canaveral, and that George/Cindy are paying her bills. Is that money coming out of the Dr. Phil money that was donated to CAYLEE charity? Investigation into the charity money should be done thoroughly.

How is it even legal for George to lease a condo, that HE does not live in?
On paper, FCA does not even live there. According to her bankruptcy filing, she has no rent to pay, no security deposit, no utilities, no furniture, etc.. How could the landlord evict her, if they wanted to? On paper - she doesn't live there! How can the management hold George responsible for damages to a condo that he does not live in -- only has his name on the lease? She included the realtor as a Creditor in her bankruptcy filing so he can never come after her for unpaid rent or damages. How is that even legal when she does not admit that she lives there! Is this fraud on the condo landlord?

It boggles my mind! Just like the probation reports .... she can write anything she wants on legal documents and nothing is done to verify truthfulness or lack thereof!

A real estate company is listed under creditors, so maybe no one is paying the rent. That would sound normal for the A's.. remember they went on a cruise when their house was in foreclosure for non payment.

It is my opinion that George was never estranged from FCA - ever.
I believe he went along with the defense schemes and lies and played his part on the witness stand, in order to save FCA from the death penalty. He knew it was all lies, but a "necessary evil". He KNEW the lies were going to be told in court. He accepted it. He has never sued his daughter nor Baez for defamation. He has never even come out publicly and strongly asserted that they were all lies. In my opinion, George is a skilled manipulator, deceiver, and liar.

It is my opinion that Steve Helling of PEOPLE magazine, did a lot of research and confirming of information before he printed the article about George leasing the condo for FCA to live in. MANY different people who do not know each other reported that FCA lives in Ocean Woods, but PEOPLE did not immediately publish their story, before checking it out. Interesting that George's attorney, Mark Lippman, had "no comment" when asked about the condo and George. No denial.

I'm sure PEOPLE has in-house attorneys that would not approve info being printed that has not been completely verified and can be proven to be true. They don't want a lawsuit. And George and Cindy seem to be SUE happy these days, just waiting for an opportunity to take someone to court for defaming THEM -- irony is rich.

I believe 100% that FCA lives in the Ocean Woods condo in Cape Canaveral, and that George/Cindy are paying her bills. Is that money coming out of the Dr. Phil money that was donated to CAYLEE charity? Investigation into the charity money should be done thoroughly.

How is it even legal for George to lease a condo, that HE does not live in?
On paper, FCA does not even live there. According to her bankruptcy filing, she has no rent to pay, no security deposit, no utilities, no furniture, etc.. How could the landlord evict her, if they wanted to? On paper - she doesn't live there! How can the management hold George responsible for damages to a condo that he does not live in -- only has his name on the lease? She included the realtor as a Creditor in her bankruptcy filing so he can never come after her for unpaid rent or damages. How is that even legal when she does not admit that she lives there! Is this fraud on the condo landlord?

It boggles my mind! Just like the probation reports .... she can write anything she wants on legal documents and nothing is done to verify truthfulness or lack thereof!

I agree with everything you said. I however fell for GA hook line and sinker. I even now think that his congratulating JA for his election win was part of his charade to keep being the victim.

I am sure as well that Steve Helling looked into everything. I asked a vague question and he has sources and did footwork and verified everything.

So the Arias trial begins again today. What's the chance that NG will do a segment on Casey today? Either way, at least one murderer is going to be pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48