Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Martinez is relaxed and is looking very confident. That HAS to shake her. I'm shaking and it ain't me he's gonna question!

I have to admit, she is good. She just lies and lies, and doesn't get flustered or upset. It's unnerving.

She may not have any problems with JM when he crosses. She is SO choreographed. Scary as hell-o, if you ask me. Scary as hell-o.

Reminds me of another defendant we know! Seriously? What is wrong with people today?

Taking the stand after break

2hci7fq.png

of0h05.png

2e0iil2.png

2i6i1dx.png

I have to admit, she is good. She just lies and lies, and doesn't get flustered or upset. It's unnerving.

She may not have any problems with JM when he crosses. She is SO choreographed. Scary as hell-o, if you ask me. Scary as hell-o.

Well, that's the point, IMO. There is no truth. Her entire life is a string of stories, created for specific audiences.

I have ADD and I probably appear pretty screwed up to some people.

I'm going to add "And yet, I've stabbed no one" to my sig line.

Same here. Her trailing stories and losing the point seems really ADD to me. Plus her crime was so freaking disorganized. And look at her room ...

Heard that JA was testifying while I was in the car...no big surprise. The girl truly believes she's untouchable. She's been spouting nothing but BS from Day 1.

DAMN, of all days for hubby to come early, now he'll want to eat early too!!!

But is she fidgeting? Losing track of the subject? Inattentive? The other signs aren't there.

:twocents:

Meh, imho, she shows even fewer other signs of schizophrenia! She seems very lucid and pulled together for a possible unmedicated schizophrenic.

Given her 'wonky eye' that folks have mentioned, I think she may just be someone with a few eye issues. It wouldn't have to indicate a problem that crosses into psychiatry. Children who have problems reading are sometimes found to have unusual saccadic eye movements, too.

Broke a vein in his wrist? what does that even mean? There was a bruise?

"How did you feel when your own mother was beating you?" COME ON!

Welcome, eppylu !!!

icon14.gif
:seeya::great::seeya:
icon14.gif

So glad you're here on WebSleuths!!

Juan won't even look at her, not that I blame him.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ryan Smith seems to think JA has been sympathetic on the stand. I haven't gotten that at all. She seems so rehearsed and that has to slip her up on cross.

Jean C. on HLN is saying someone had to go to the 12th floor to get something, they are on the 5th floor. that is what the hold up is.

Track behind tanisha and you'll see dr drew producer w his head down

Shoot that meant to have a photo but I screwed up - waiting for the jury

Your gut impression - is the jury buying this? Feeling sorry for her? What is the hall chatter?

I don't think anything she has said about her past is strange. My high school friends and I were really over emotional...over everything. I would guess that some of the jurors can relate to young Jodi, not murderer Jodi. Just don't see why they are going down memory lane with her. I would be irritated with her testimony if I were a juror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann