Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had business clothes? Really? She had that lace dress for business?

Someone shoot me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi speaks so matter-of-factly about issues that would cause stress in the best of relationships. She and Darryl were in debt up to their eyeballs: Did they never argue about this? Her lack of emotion about any of these stressful situations is troublesome. She is definitely out of touch with reality. :moo:

Ok maybe it's just me but i don't see where this is going or what this has to do with anything..

I believe we're leading up to her meeting Travis.

Uhmmm let's see. She'll probably put it out there that Travis relentlessly persued her!

pffft,
fran

Ah! She just said they "killed time." Did anybody else flinch at that?

"I was just standing around in my business clothes, being introduced to people"....um yeah make sure the jury knows you were wearing business clothes

Omg we have to know what she did every day of the convention.

So when you say you ". Killed time" what exactly do you mean.

WAIT! We can't go to the details of the case, I didn't catch what she ate for lunch at the convention....

Who remembers those kinds of details? She is making this crap up as she goes along.

I agree, but I can't figure out why. (that way lies madness, I know)

Is it a delay tactic? Does she truly believe she's ingratiating herself with jurors? What the heck?

TRAVIS ALEXANDER enters the picture!

I feel like Christmas morning is coming, waiting for JM to cross her. I would just LOVE it if they brought in either the ex-boyfriends to say that she was nuts and none of the stuff she testified about happened. Her voice is like chalk on a chalkboard to me!

OMG, my house is 2500 sq feet, paid $80,000 for it in 1990, was a VA loan with nothing paid down on it, payments were about $1000... and it is paid in full now. I feel more lucky than ever! :) It's a nice house too, even has a 2 car garage w/door opener, cedar privacy fence. Maybe I should get into real estate here?

That was a $500,000 to $700,000 house in California in 2004. Assuming it wasn't located near the beach or in a tony neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth