Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to impress you by talking really loudly about income to the guy next to him? *snort*

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah my first impression of Gus Searcy is someone who is mostly interested in things of a higher nature.

If Skye knew then what she knows now, I doubt very seriously that she would have let Jodi borrow anything from her so that Jodi could NOT have gone with Travis that night.

OK..is this Skye Hughes?

Sorry..I'm at work and I have to keep pretending to pay attention to random intruders in my office.

If Skye knew then what she knows now, I doubt very seriously that she would have let Jodi borrow anything from her so that Jodi could NOT have gone with Travis that night.

Oh mark my words...Jodi would have shoplifted a dress. She knew a sucker when she met him. (sorry Travis, but that is all you were to her)

OMG, she is way to relaxed, swaying back and forth and smiling!

Interesting that it was Sky Hughes that provided the dress and helped get this whole love affair off the ground.....

They are trying to show that it wasn't Jodi's choice to dress seductively. It was Sky's dress that allowed her breasts to show. Yepperz.

It just occurred to me. I would bet GOOD MONEY that Casey is watching this trial and thinking “OMG SHE IS SUCH A BAD LIAR”

I believe this whole diatribe we've listened to for 2 days (and probably will continue to hear until the defense rests) is a sad and pathetic effort to "normalize" Jodi and show that she was "wanted" and would have had numerous relationship options outside of Travis.

They'll never be able prove that Travis abused her or that she EVER acted in self defense the night he was killed.

They will try to convince the jury that Jodi is SO normal and SO wanted by men, that she would would have NO REASON to be jealous of Travis and NO REASON to kill him in a jealous rage.

To call this a longshot is a huge understatement....

Why oh Why can't she just say YES or NO???!!!!!!!!!

I truly cannot believe what I'm hearing. Does she really think anyone cares? She is sealing her own fate with this testimony. It's a joke!! Yesterday her female Attorney looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She probably thought OMG what did we do!!!!

They are trying to show that it wasn't Jodi's choice to dress seductively.

Yes, because all of her other clothing choices have been so demure. Especially those bikini tops with her TaTas almost falling out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow