Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness, this conversation is proof positive that they had the worst relationship ever in the history of relationships, he beat her every time he saw her, he mistreated her every time he opened his mouth, and he deserved everything he got. NOT.

Bad choice by the DT to play this tape.

ta . . . you introduced me to KY . . . I had never heard of it
It's great stuff
vaseline
does that work it seems so thick

KY is for that so it is good for you . . . . it's ok to get onthe inside
I have used baby oil in the past . . . it goes away pretty quickly. . . KY keeps

Remember when we first grinded together? . . . . we came together . . . Aronberg . remember that when you drive thru there?
oh yea -always
Imissed the flyingJ - the signature landmark

Good time . . .
It wasn't even that bad but we had each other's company . . . . we watched deal or no deal, burned cd's, you told me about the book of mormon what movie did we watch?

?
Reason I liked that was RobinWilliams was in that . . . nothing good was on.
Have you seen Iron Man?

I am not a huge fan of super hero movies . . .
did we see that at the same time?
yea

I like the storyline . . . remember you made fun of me because I cried at the story line
I like spiderman man
I know but I saw it as a love story - they were best friends that were enemies . . . . get into the fruit of their discovery of the mending of the relationsihp
I don't the like supermans . . . . I am ....

Bat man is ok . . . .
my favorite is batman returns - riddler non other than Jim Carrey . . . . drew barrymore, val kilmer, tommy lee jones,
that was val kilmer?
he played bruce wayne

George Cloony
He played Bruce wayne? cool I gotta watch that

A good one - the green hornet - not a super hero at all but a man it's a trip . . . .a long strange trip it's been

you know where I really want to go?
I like it when you sing
Vermont
Oh yea it's a beautiful state - what are you going to do when you go to DC?

TA is singing

Do you know who sings that?
Rolling on a river song?
TA singing

I don't know whatyou are singing
Everyone
not Jodi - I never really listened to them

did I tell you I sang the song Hurt . . . 9 inch nails originally sang the song then Johnny Cash . . . .I put my girly voice into it

National Anthem . . . (both are singing)

JA is appearing to cry?

TA singing . . . . if our flag is made of real hair . .

JA laughing

TA land of the brave . . . and the home of the

Never again my friend . that is an important some
I am so digging the song on MS right now . . . called clumsy by Fergie . . . it's just got a beat . . . .you know this ain't the first time where I have been lovesick thing . . . I am the kind of girl that likes to be in a serious relationship . . . the love bug jumps right up and bites me and I am back . . .

She gots weird music
Yea she does - she's funky . . . I always like funky fresh originality
I like the black eyed peas

TA . . . singing
JA singing .. . . let's get it started in here. . . . I didn't like the hump song. . . . I thought it freaking hilarious when Alanis Morisette made fun of her

The weird way she sings . . . it is kind of her signature
Some times it's too much
She has that long face . and stevn tyler type of lips
You already won me over

both are singing

This is JA's evidence? No offense but listening to it was more abusing to me then her.

Didn't she testify she had no self esteem during this time?

Sounds like she has plenty actually. She likes the way she sings karoke.

JM is going to have a FIELD DAY.

Kelly

I honestly think this tape speaks for itself. Nothing is left to say or speculate about.
JM need not even bother with a cross exam with respect to this piece of evidence.
JA hung herself cleanly with her sycophantic phony conversation.

If I had to guess -- I would be her attorneys did not want this tape played, but Jodi demanded that this tape be made part of her case. I cannot imagine any attorney thinking this would be anything but devastating to their case.

I would also guess that Jodi's motivation for wanting this tape played had nothing at all to do with proving self defense or abuse. She wanted the whole world to hear this tape to prove that Travis found her attractive and had sex with her. That's her trophy, and that's all she cares about. Along the same lines, I think she wanted this tape played to shock his church and hurt his family and to shove it in Lisa's face.

I absolutely agree. I think that is why she wanted it played, so there is PROOF this man everyone loves so much DID talk to her, did joke with her in real life.

I am horrified at the tape, but NOT because of any of sex part, that is irrelevant to the "tone" of the conversation. She is a predator and he is in the cross hairs and does not even know it.. I am crying listening to it.. You just want to scream to him, don't let her in man, don't open the door...

I can't keep up with this thread, but thanks to all who are listening to her drivel and commenting. I am watching the feed w/o sound-it's fun to watch her squirm. I knew from what I did listen to that his family was smart enough to know she would come out badly. Guess she did too considering her state this morning.

Big thanks to all of you!!

His sisters are having a hard time keeping it together listening to Travis goof around and sing. Sam looks like she might loose it any any moment.

Ugh, this singing stuff can stop any time now. Although it is better than what preceded it... I guess...

This is terrible for her. I'm finding him absolutely adorable on this tape. He seems like such a nice guy. DEFENSE FAIL!

He sounds like he was such a sweet guy! I am so glad they played this audio now!! (So far)

He is bored to death!! She just tries to mirror him and stooooooop talking stooooooop talking .. she has no life of her own, just a radio and stalking him and his friends and myspace .. empty empty life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member