CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he's shooting at them, and has killed 4 people. He's making the choice for them. If he doesn't want due process, it's not LE fault. I'm no fan of police but this is completely his doing. I hope he chooses not to surrender. I don't think I could handle hearing about how he was "abused as a child" and was a "victim", and "maybe he dissociated" etc., as the lawyers salivate at a chance to free him.

I agree, no chance he's coming in alive. It would be extremely dangerous to attempt to do so with his treats and his actions. If LAPD pulls it off they deserve major props for that. They have a major job ahead of them. I'm not asking for any abandoning of the US judicial system. Avoiding further deaths of our police officers by a murderer is just the way it works.

The scanner thread is awesome. You guys are 2-3 hours ahead of any news source I've seen.

Dorner was said to use a timer to torch his truck, I'm wonder if he set a timer to burn this cabin too and slipped out unnoticed.

JMO

I heard that too from my friend in a division of LAPD. The truck had no fresh tire tracks around it insinuating it had been there for a bit. Looking back now that he's still in the area he's not as smart as some of us worried about.

On NBC LA she just stated that she is not away of any hostage situation right now or previous to finding Dorner.

CBSLA chopper reporting the mood has calmed near cabin, guns are lowered and calm demeanor among officers.

CNN just briefly flashed a heading saying explosives were fired into the cabin and Dorner attempted to escape. Weirdly, the woman giving the presser was saying at the same time they didn't know how the fire started. I think they took the headline off now?

Per your logic, anyone who kills someone or fires on them at one time makes it ok for LE to go out and simply assassinate them anytime later. That's not how our law enforcement is supposed to work. It's fine to protect themselves or others, but it's not ok for them to be judge and jury or, basically, their own lynch mob.

There was an extended firefight. The LAPD is not trying to assasinate him because he killed a police officer at one time. He fired upon them multiple times TODAY and killed one of their own TODAY and shot another TODAY all in the same event. This is nothing like the scenario you just painted.

Police spokes lady Cindy says gunfire exchange started before fire. Not sure if she meant right before fire or the one where he shot at the 2 fish and game LE and killed the one.

There was an extended firefight. The LAPD is not trying to assasinate him because he killed a police officer at one time. He fired upon them multiple times TODAY and killed one of their own TODAY and shot another TODAY all in the same event. This is nothing like the scenario you just painted.

Whatever, if it's a standoff or was and he's contained and surrounded, it doesn't matter what happened earlier today does it.

Per your logic, anyone who kills someone or fires on them at one time makes it ok for LE to go out and simply assassinate them anytime later.

Uhhh....sounds like he is STILL trying to kill them, he killed one today, huh?

Yeah by my logic he needs to die as quickly as possible. But maybe by YOUR logic if they tried to kill you 2 seconds ago they are no longer a threat despite the fact they are still pointing a gun at your head.

The lady at the press conference is WRONG... she just said no gunfire since the fire started. That is NOT correct.

The lady at the press conference is WRONG... she just said no gunfire since the fire started. That is NOT correct.

Not too impressed with this lady! I think she just wanted to be on the tube!

Per your logic, anyone who kills someone or fires on them at one time makes it ok for LE to go out and simply assassinate them anytime later. That's not how our law enforcement is supposed to work. It's fine to protect themselves or others, but it's not ok for them to be judge and jury or, basically, their own lynch mob.

By saying I hope he doesn't surrender, I'm saying LE should be able to assassinate him later? Umm no.

I assume just before the cabin was breached

dorner-cabin.jpg

http://www.khou.com/news/Source-Sus...n-shootout-190912151.html?gallery=y&img=0&c=y

CBSLA chopper needs to give some info to the police spokes lady.

She has too many IDK answers!

Since it's still an active scene, she owes the media no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member