Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Jodi was initially towing Travis' BMW is she still had her car. So after she ruined Travis' car, and then stayed at his house a few more days, she ended up towing her own infinity behind the uhaul.

What was she going to do with her car when she was planning on towing Travis' BMW to California?

I don't understand why Jodi was initially towing Travis' BMW is she still had her car. So after she ruined Travis' car, and then stayed at his house a few more days, she ended up towing her own infinity behind the uhaul.

What was she going to do with her car when she was planning on towing Travis' BMW to California?
I thought she was driving the BMW and towing a UHaul trailer thing with it. She said that she left it in 1st gear the entire way and by doing that it blew the engine.

I don't know...maybe there were more towing stories b/c it looks like you might be describing another time that I hadn't heard. But, I am positive that you know way more facts in this case than I do. LOL

I thought she was driving the BMW and towing a UHaul trailer thing with it. She said that she left it in 1st gear the entire way and by doing that it blew the engine.

Correct, but then she ended up spending another night or two at Travis' before she left for Yreka. When she drove off in the Uhaul from Mesa -- she then had her own Infinity that she was towing behind the Uhaul.

There are 2 things about this case that bug me.

1) I have a very low opinion of people who sell multi-level marketed anything.
After meeting and working with dozens of people doing so over 3 decades, never met one making a living at it who did not have the ability to lie through their teeth and/or to themselves. Both Travis and JA met at a cultish convention(in my view all MLM conventions are cultish) for their multi-level marketed service.

2) Travis seems to have severely underestimated JA, but I have a hard time seeing him as being totally naive. My view of people who wind up in dysfunctional relationships of this type, are not so one-sided. While JA may be psycho, there is something missing with the Travis side of the equation.
When looking at dysfunctional relationships of many people of both sexes, and hearing judges and psychologists remark about the same thing, you will find that "likes", not "opposites" attract, whether it be co-dependents or other bizarre mutual attractions. So, while JA's depiction of Travis may be a calculated strategy with exaggerations and fabrications... even without her saying a word, I just don't buy that Travis had no clue about JA. In other words, I think he knew he was playing with fire, he just never expected to get burned. Not that anyone should deserve such a fate! Most of us have a boundary system that raises red flags, and keeps people like JA out of our lives. Dysfunctional relationships usually occur when this boundary system is broken, and people allow dangerous people intimately into their lives. Point being that there was more going on here than JA being a nut.

He truly seemed naiive in the ways of the world to a point...I doubt he had ever met a woman like Jodi in his relatively sheltered life with his grandma and church. Also though, he did have a very dysfunctional childhood with his parents...which probably skewered his view of normal boundaries and relationships IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know...maybe there were more towing stories b/c it looks like you might be describing another time that I hadn't heard. But, I am positive that you know way more facts in this case than I do. LOL

Listen to the beginning of this video -- they are talking about her leaving Mesa, moving to Yreka, and this is after the BMW incident. She ends up taking her Infinity with her, towing it behind the Uhaul. So WTH was she going to do with the Infinity on her first attempt out of town when she had the BMW in tow?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlO2tM2qT4k"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 18 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

There are 2 things about this case that bug me.

1) I have a very low opinion of people who sell multi-level marketed anything.
After meeting and working with dozens of people doing so over 3 decades, never met one making a living at it who did not have the ability to lie through their teeth and/or to themselves. Both Travis and JA met at a cultish convention(in my view all MLM conventions are cultish) for their multi-level marketed service.

2) Travis seems to have severely underestimated JA, but I have a hard time seeing him as being totally naive. My view of people who wind up in dysfunctional relationships of this type, are not so one-sided. While JA may be psycho, there is something missing with the Travis side of the equation.
When looking at dysfunctional relationships of many people of both sexes, and hearing judges and psychologists remark about the same thing, you will find that "likes", not "opposites" attract, whether it be co-dependents or other bizarre mutual attractions. So, while JA's depiction of Travis may be a calculated strategy with exaggerations and fabrications... even without her saying a word, I just don't buy that Travis had no clue about JA. In other words, I think he knew he was playing with fire, he just never expected to get burned. Not that anyone should deserve such a fate! Most of us have a boundary system that raises red flags, and keeps people like JA out of our lives. Dysfunctional relationships usually occur when this boundary system is broken, and people allow dangerous people intimately into their lives. Point being that there was more going on here than JA being a nut.

No one is innocent. TA seemed usually focused on sex and immature about their relationship. But he doesn't come off as a controlling aggressive violent person.
As far as "likes", who knows what Jodi liked. On the sex tape she seems to feign liking pretty much anything he does. She never seems to have been honest about her likes. On the stand we hear her say she wanted to make him happy. She did this or that to make him happy. But it comes down to she wasn't happy doing these things.
The lies and long descriptions she creates ring as self serving exagerrations and tall tales. Her attempt to paint herself as an abused woman is insulting to anyone who has been thru it.
So, yeah, the truth of the story may fall somewhere between TA's side and JA's side but JA is off the scale dangerous. If she hadn't flipped out with him it would have been some other guy or their girlfriend. She is conniving, manipulative and down right evil.

I don't know much about the car situation. Did Travis still have the BMW in his possession on June 4th? or did JA have it already in Yreka?

ETA: thanks for the video ^^^.. I saw this after posting.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard that Travis supposedly suggested that they exchange passwords in October 2007 to "rebuild trust"

This is so completely stupid -- it's so obvious that's when she started hacking his email and reading his private messages. Supposedly John Hepworth had just told her that Travis was dating other people -- which he was, he was dating Lisa at that time. So why would Travis give Jodi his email password or try to convince her he wasn't seeing other people?

Even Jodi testified that she wouldn't have considered it being unfaithful at that point for Travis to date other people because they had already broken up ....this makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

I don't know much about the car situation. Did Travis still have the BMW in his possession on June 4th? or did JA have it already in Yreka?

I think after she trashed it, it got towed to a repair place in Mesa --where it remained.

:

http://dianalilly.blogspot.com/sear...-max=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=20[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what anyone is talking about. Can you just copy/paste/quote what you find that is interesting? Why is everyone being so mysterious?

ETA: Then, provide the link for further reading and to credit the source. I'm not directing this at any one post but when I've read about 10 or 15 cryptic posts it just gets frustrating....and then people throwing out guesses :banghead: aaagggg

I am so sorry I don't know how to do it on my iPad. I left the link From the other post. So sorry!!!

There isn't a part 4 :( I'm dying to know why the sentiment from some here seemed to soften a bit after the last portion of court today.

I think some were swayed by her letter. Personally, I thought it just reeked with passive-aggressive anger and manipulation. But some felt a little sorry for her because she felt so bad that he wouldn't acknowledge her to his friends.

Listen to the beginning of this video -- they are talking about her leaving Mesa, moving to Yreka, and this is after the BMW incident. She ends up taking her Infinity with her, towing it behind the Uhaul. So WTH was she going to do with the Infinity on her first attempt out of town when she had the BMW in tow?

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 18 - Part 1 - YouTube

In her interview with Detective Flores, I thought she said that she was towing the U-haul trailer with* the BMW. I could be wrong, though. I'll try to find a link unless someone already has it handy. Either way, yeah, there are too many cars aren't there?

*ETA I mean the trailer behind the BMW.

In her interview with Detective Flores, I thought she said that she was towing the U-haul trailer with the BMW. I could be wrong, though. I'll try to find a link unless someone already has it handy. Either way, yeah, there are too many cars aren't there?

She did. She was initially towing the BMW, but she did it wrong and trashed the BMW. At that point she apparently turned around and stayed at Travis' for a couple more days. When she left again, she was towing her Infinity.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard that Travis supposedly suggested that they exchange passwords in October 2007 to "rebuild trust"

This is so completely stupid -- it's so obvious that's when she started hacking his email and reading his private messages. Supposedly John Hepworth had just told her that Travis was dating other people -- which he was, he was dating Lisa at that time. So why would Travis give Jodi his email password or try to convince her he wasn't seeing other people?

Even Jodi testified that she wouldn't have considered it being unfaithful at that point for Travis to date other people because they had already broken up ....this makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

When do you think he realized she was reading his email? I'm trying to think back to the text messages.... or even if anyone has testified that hinted at it, I just can't. I'm just wondering why, when he had the first clue that she was reading them, he didn't change his password.

I think some were swayed by her letter. Personally, I thought it just reeked with passive-aggressive anger and manipulation. But some felt a little sorry for her because she felt so bad that he wouldn't acknowledge her to his friends.

I don't know that anyone was swayed by the letter. I think we were all just collectively exhausted from the monotony of Jodi's testimony and lies and manipulations.

No, the BMW was in the shop June 4th. She had attempted to tow it back to Cali but left it in 1st gear iirc and burned up the motor? I believe this was after her car went back to the bank. Even tho she blew up the car she agreed to still pay TA for it. I still think the check they found in TA's desk from her (which she says was a car payment... and she asked about during questioning with Det Flores) was her excuse for stopping by to see Travis. He had made it clear that he didnt want to see her anymore just a week or two weeks before she went to Mesa. She probably talked him into allowing her to stop by and drop off the check and she used sex against him one last time.

I *still* believe she took something from the house after killing him. The roommates say nothing was missing. I don't believe it. I would bet on it that she took something that either meant something to Travis or a personal belonging. Whether she will ever talk about it or not is another story.. She is VERY sentimental. She didnt leave empty handed. (other than the weapons and bloody clothes)

When do you think he realized she was reading his email? I'm trying to think back to the text messages.... or even if anyone has testified that hinted at it, I just can't. I'm just wondering why, when he had the first clue that she was reading them, he didn't change his password.

From that last email or text message he sent her on May 10, it sounded like he had caught her hacking his email/facebook/text messages a number of times.

Maybe he did change his password, but I'm sure she had enough info to figure out his new passwords and get back in to his accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member