CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who actually saw her, did she ever see her boyfriend after arriving in Pueblo?
Would be nice if we knew just a little more, like does bf live close to walmart, where was her car found?

Just hopped on this one... I'm confused. Has she been missing since the 4th or 5th?

And why isn't there more being said about the boyfriend since he's a key part here? I'd say LE keeping so much close says a lot...

Just hopped on this one... I'm confused. Has she been missing since the 4th or 5th?

And why isn't there more being said about the boyfriend since he's a key part here? I'd say LE keeping so much close says a lot...

I was just coming to this thread to ask if anyone has an idea why this case seems to be so quiet...

We do not know very much about the events leading up to Kelsie going missing...

Then when her car is found... The location and condition of the car are not reported, either...

However... After reading your post, YellowSubmarine... I think I am getting an idea that LE knows more than they are reporting in MSM...

However... I am so concerned about this girl...and her family... And would like to hear more from LE/MSM...

JMO

I agree, IHNC - LE isn't putting any info out for the public to help find her. Very odd. I think they know whats happened to her and are just putting it all together.

I hate all these missing in my state!!!

Looks like since they found her car, they can get the GPS off OnStar. Might be helpful.

It's crazy... she has several friends on FB that are in the town I live in. Some of them just a few blocks away.

she's been missing since the 5th.

We have no idea how much he is involved in this case, all we know is that she was going to visit him etc.

at this point I'm not going to suspect him of anything until more info turns up.

It's not always the boyfriend involved. (I hope in this case it is not).

All the comments about the boyfriend (whatever they were about) have been taken off Facebook.

they still don't know where she is at and they are asking people to keep looking and praying.

This case is odd to me, she was last seen at a Walmart and they found her car but they don't suspect foul play????

She's been missing for 11 days now, what do LE think she's been doing driving around Pueblo day and night for 11 days without contacting anyone???

And has the family been on national TV pleading for her safe return?

I don't know if she was abducted or not but something sinister happened to her.

Someone had to have seen her at the Walmart either inside or walking to or from her car.

did she ever make it to her boyfriends? I have been looking this am and cant find out that. Just says she disappeared while visiting the bf. Seems like there would be a little more info out since she has been missing for awhile.
If this is posted and I just dont see it, I am sorry.

That's what I want to know.

All we know is that she was last seen at a Walmart and she was visiting her boyfriend down in Pueblo.

puzzling her phone has been off the entire time, cant track her before she went missing? I find it strange that any 21 year old turns their phone off.....is it just me?

Also, I wonder if she was actually seen in Pueblo or just her car?

BBM
There is an interesting post on the Help Find Kelsie Facebook page, (under posts by others) dated Feb 11 @ 9:12pm by MBG. Regarding the boyfriend. The comments that follow are interesting as it pertains to the fighting between Kelsie and the BF and her phone being broken.

So who knows if it's true, but that could explain why she may not be able to be tracked through a phone?

I really am concerned for this beautiful young woman. I was hoping she had just got in her car and needed to take off for awhile, but now that the car has been found it really doesn't look well.:(

Not too much being released, I hope LE has some good leads and are just keeping them close to the vest. She clearly has loved ones who are very worried about her. I pray they find her soon!

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

Attempted Abduction in Pueblo in January:

http://www.koaa.com/news/attempted-kidnapping-in-pueblo-thwarted/

"Pueblo, Colo. - Police are investigating the attempted kidnapping of a woman from a southside Pueblo neighborhood.

The incident happened on Monday, January 7th around 5:30 PM. According to police, a 22-year old woman was walking along the 2400 block of W. Northern Avenue when a blue four-door sedan pulled up next to her. The woman says four tattooed white men in their twenties began hollering out to her, then hopped out of their car, grabbed her from behind and tried to drag her to the vehicle. The woman says she began to kick and scream and she heard someone in the area yell "leave her alone". She was then able to get free and took off running to a nearby business where she called the police.

She tells police she read at least one of the tattoos, which was of the word "Bessemer" on the neck of one of the suspects."

Link to Pueblo RSO's:
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Pueblo-Colorado.html

"According to our research of Colorado and other state lists there were 421 registered sex offenders living in Pueblo as of February 14, 2013. "

(Until the bf has been officially named as a POI / Suspect, I am approaching this as a possible abduction).

One more attempted kidnapping, this one from a year ago:

http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=722883#.USCjhqVfG88

"A stranded 16 year old girl told Pueblo Police a man tried to kidnap her after offering to help her. / FOX21News: File photo

PUEBLO, COLO. -- Police in Pueblo are searching for a possible sexual predator after he reportedly tried kidnapping a teenage girl Wednesday.

The 16-year-old victim told police she was stranded in her car at 13th Street and Elizabeth Street when a man stopped and offered to take her to a repair shop.

The girl agreed but said the man passed the tire store near I-25 and didn't stop.

He then started tugging at her clothes.

She jumped out of the car near the Highway 50 exit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members