Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this, Nurmi . . . are you satisfied that you have disparaged the life and reputation of Travis Alexander enough? Are you satisified that you have hurt his family?

And, Mr. Nurmi, how do you feel about all the pain you have caused Travis' family and friends?

It's one thing to represent your client, but to drag this out in this slow, painful and cruel manner is despicable.

I know police officers who are not pleased about handling their guns after shooting someone, let alone kill them, without counseling. So here this girl shoots someone and she runs out and gets a gun?

Because I seriously thought I astral projected out of there.. Until I saw photos, I realized I was only astral projecting in my head..

What a selfish defense, that she didn't tell the truth because SHE was ashamed.

In other words, she lied because she didn't want anyone to know she murdered Travis and she didn't want to be arrested.

I would love Juan to open his cross with 'You've mentioned a lot of films in your testimony, have you seen Psycho?'

It felt so wrongl to laugh at that with all this serious testimony but it cracked me up. Thanks I needed that.

Shameful x3. She knows what to say but cannot express any deeper sentimentality or emotion than repeating herself over and over.

Who is ashamed of killing off an attacker????

Nothing to be ashamed of.

This is pivotal.

This shows she knew at the time it was not self defense - not if she was ashamed of it

How is it 'shameful' to protect yourself from someone trying to kill you?

It wasn't an UNTRUTH .. it was a out and out LIE!

I cannot wait for Juan Martinez to cross examine this b**ch!!!!!

I hope he goes after her with everything in his power!!!!

So now she's going to say TA told her not to write about negative things. That's why she never wrote about all the BS stuff.

Oh for goodness sake, she has an excuse for everything and it's usually someone else's fault!

:rolleyes:
JMHO
fran

PS...earth to Jodi! TA is dead because you murdered him so stop BLAMING him for everything! :banghead:
She has a problem with writing down "negative" stuff, but doesn't seem to have a problem spewing it...ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks